Jump to content
270soft Forum

Nancy Pelosia and her husband being corrupt


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

 

 

An even longer topic on it:

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate

 

Pretty sure AOC wanted to make a bill that prevented politicians from being allowed to invest in the stock market. As usual the media not covering it unless Mitch was involved or Ron DeSantis.. 

If I recall correctly the Speaker doesn't hold any committee assignments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

If I recall correctly the Speaker doesn't hold any committee assignments. 

So it's just all a total coincidence then, ok 🤣

 

read the 2nd thread I linked, this is not a one time thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

 

 

An even longer topic on it:

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate

 

Pretty sure AOC wanted to make a bill that prevented politicians from being allowed to invest in the stock market. As usual the media not covering it unless Mitch was involved or Ron DeSantis.. 

so the laughing emoticon is back to being fine to post now @Anthony_270

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

so the laughing emoticon is back to being fine to post now @Anthony_270

I was told it wasn't allowed anymore otherwise bans would be in order, but if that's not the case with certain posters I'll be happy to bring them back to some of the more ridiculous posts on this board that I've been holding my tongue on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm gonna laugh when you don't take time to look that something included is blatantly untrue. Its laughable.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hestia11 said:

Yeah I'm gonna laugh when you don't take time to look that something included is blatantly untrue. Its laughable.

If I had the option then I’d be laughing at virtually 100% of your posts. Unlike you I have restraint and respect for the rules of this board. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

If I had the option then I’d be laughing at virtually 100% of your posts. Unlike you I have restraint and respect for the rules of this board. 

Thats even more laughable. Learn to look up your sources. I wont apologize for pointing out something dumb you said. Didn't even bother to spell her name right either. Lazy.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anthony_270 said:

@TheLiberalKitten @Hestia11 If your emoticon can easily be interpreted as laughing at instead of laughing with, please refrain.

I thought there were levels of actual fact needed in posts rather than posting anything off the internet. Unfortunately I was wrong and that clearly shows the level of posting on this forum these days. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

I thought there were levels of actual fact needed in posts rather than posting anything off the internet. Unfortunately I was wrong and that clearly shows the level of posting on this forum these days. 

Nothing to do with whether it's factual. It has to do with a certain level of decorum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Thats even more laughable. Learn to look up your sources. I wont apologize for pointing out something dumb you said. Didn't even bother to spell her name right either. Lazy.

Oh I could say so much, but I'll refrain for posting decorum. 

 

Do better research. The irony of talking about laziness.

 

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Anthony_270 said:

Nothing to do with whether it's factual. It has to do with a certain level of decorum.

That's disappointing. No level of standard then.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hestia11 said:

That's disappointing. No level of standard then.

Did you read the link or are you just blindly being ignorant? 

 

Have a response other than a condescending emoticon unless that's too difficult for you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Did you read the link or are you just blindly being ignorant? 

 

Have a response other than a condescending emoticon unless that's too difficult for you. 

I don't need the link when it has horrible inaccuracies in the beginning that it's obviously not trustworthy. If there's another source, then by all means. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...