270soft Forum

Official Un-Official 270soft Wiki Update Thread

Additions

Added infobox, almost all info, and started the Seats/Regions tables for the Canada 2019 Campaign page. Also added onto the new page (created tonight), Issues list, Parties List, Endorsers section title, addition of British Columbia's first 2 sections (of 25). Meant as a beginning, more to set an example than to be left alone to just stay that way.

Through doing it in the way I did, I realized this format was perfect for House Election Scenario pages, due to CI and PMI's engine similarities.

2019 - Canada Campaign (Prime Minister Infinity - Canada) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

Added many things to the House 2018 Scenario page. Using the system I developed in the previous page, I began by adding all 7 seats from Alabama's delegation, and the state's table. This is the least convoluted and least confusing format I can think to use for such a complex system in-game. Tomorrow/future plans are to add more state delegations and to update the system as I go along. As well as add more to the page.

2018 House Campaign (Congress Infinity) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/4/2021 at 11:47 PM, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Additions

Added infobox, almost all info, and started the Seats/Regions tables for the Canada 2019 Campaign page. Also added onto the new page (created tonight), Issues list, Parties List, Endorsers section title, addition of British Columbia's first 2 sections (of 25). Meant as a beginning, more to set an example than to be left alone to just stay that way.

Through doing it in the way I did, I realized this format was perfect for House Election Scenario pages, due to CI and PMI's engine similarities.

2019 - Canada Campaign (Prime Minister Infinity - Canada) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

Added many things to the House 2018 Scenario page. Using the system I developed in the previous page, I began by adding all 7 seats from Alabama's delegation, and the state's table. This is the least convoluted and least confusing format I can think to use for such a complex system in-game. Tomorrow/future plans are to add more state delegations and to update the system as I go along. As well as add more to the page.

2018 House Campaign (Congress Infinity) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

Continued work on both pages, ironing out discrepencies and things that didn't line up in code (colors, table stuff, etc.), added a new page, bringing total site-wide up to 250. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lots of stuff added to the Quebec 2018 page for PMI Canada! Issues, Issue Position Texts, Parties and their Colors, Region names (accents in the correct places included!), and a near-complete infobox to boot! This will be a quicker page to fill out, since there aren't so many regions and other stuff.

https://270soft.fandom.com/wiki/2018_-_Quebec_Campaign_(Prime_Minister_Infinity_-_Canada)?veaction=editsource

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Lots of stuff added to the Quebec 2018 page for PMI Canada! Issues, Issue Position Texts, Parties and their Colors, Region names (accents in the correct places included!), and a near-complete infobox to boot! This will be a quicker page to fill out, since there aren't so many regions and other stuff.

https://270soft.fandom.com/wiki/2018_-_Quebec_Campaign_(Prime_Minister_Infinity_-_Canada)?veaction=editsource

Even more additions! 

Added Candidate images, party and candidate attributes, and probably something else. Contemplating how I'll add in Party Positions, extra information, etc.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Even more additions! 

Added Candidate images, party and candidate attributes, and probably something else. Contemplating how I'll add in Party Positions, extra information, etc.

Added all party images, names, abbrs., colors, funds, alignments, and added all regions' cities/seats. Majority of work for this page is done for today.

• Like 1

Been doing a lot of work on Prince Edward Island after discovering how small of a scenario it is. Full Regions'Seats info done (at least the seats), (lot of errors needed to be fixed tho), the rest of the work won't be too much work, seeing as the Quebec 2018 scenario didn't take as long after getting all the info down pat. 

You guys might see big additions today :}

2019 - Prince Edward Island Campaign (Prime Minister Infinity - Canada) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2021 at 8:10 AM, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Been doing a lot of work on Prince Edward Island after discovering how small of a scenario it is. Full Regions'Seats info done (at least the seats), (lot of errors needed to be fixed tho), the rest of the work won't be too much work, seeing as the Quebec 2018 scenario didn't take as long after getting all the info down pat. 

You guys might see big additions today :}

2019 - Prince Edward Island Campaign (Prime Minister Infinity - Canada) | The 270soft Wiki | Fandom

Added first portion of all 10 Endorser charts.

• Like 1