270soft Forum

Watching and Playing More Elections

1 minute ago, IndependentPerson said:

Well, I don't have K4E and I have seriously considered buying it, but I doubt I will for now.

I would advise doing so, as @Anthony_270refuses to give any committed statements on election systems other than FPTP in PMI and CI, and I have a LOT of K4E projects in the queue, rather than butchering their presentation with PMI or PI hacks. It might be worth your while to make such an investment. I'm currently working on a West Germany 1949 and East Germany 1990 scenario that are both almost done, by K4E.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

I would advise doing so, as @Anthony_270refuses to give any committed statements on election systems other than FPTP in PMI and CI, and I have a LOT of K4E projects in the queue, rather than butchering their presentation with PMI or PI hacks. It might be worth your while to make such an investment. I'm currently working on a West Germany 1949 and East Germany 1990 scenario that are both almost done, by K4E.

So, with this in mind, any chance of reconsidering purchasing K4E? I believe it's quite inexpensive now.

Clinton wins American Samoa and NY
Beatty wins CA, but Bayh does well. He also wins OH
Lieberman wins CT
Bradley wins GA,SC
Clark wins HI
Gore wins ID,ME,MD,MO, ND,RI,VT
Kerry wins MA
Lieberman and Jackson suspend their campaigns and endorse Gore
John Kerry withdraws from the race
Dean after narrowly losing VT, withdraws from the race and endorses Bradley