• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

Nordic Union 2003

Nord.JPG

Nord2.JPG

Nord3.JPG

Where is this scenario? I've looked through the 270soft scenario archives, and it must either be under a counter-intuitive category, or only have been posted in the thread. Can you please, kindly, direct me to it?

4 minutes ago, IndependentPerson said:

Austria 2004

Austria 2004.JPG

Have you tried my 2008 Austrian National Council election scenario, out of curiosity? You know, the one where you elect a leader of real governing power and authority, and not just who might as well be a Constitutional Monarch or Viceregal figure (where wasting one's time and effort voting for them is tediously mandatory)?

Just now, IndependentPerson said:

No. I don't have President Forever 2008 + Primaries if this is what you're talking about.

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2011/02/07/austria-2008/

I didn't make that one for P4E2008. It's for K4E. It's the National Council, through whom the Chancellor is elected, not the wasted election for a powerless, figurehead President.

Just now, Patine said:

I didn't make that one for P4E2008. It's for K4E. It's the National Council, through whom the Chancellor is elected, not the wasted election for a powerless, figurehead President.

Well, I don't have K4E and I have seriously considered buying it, but I doubt I will for now.