270soft Forum

Next update thread

10 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

These social media companies had a choice awhile ago, to become more like utilities or more like traditional media companies. They've chosen the latter route - they are now openly partisan.

Everything in the United States has become openly to one party or another. This is why I've said often the American political culture and their corrupt, criminal Duopoly who rigs elections and institutionally suppresses Third Parties and Independents, and runs a campaign of lies and high crime, are, collectively, BOTH OF THEM, the greatest threat to American freedom, integrity, democracy, the Constitution, the Republic, and the founding and best ideals the nation is based on. No foreign power or ideology can compare as a threat to those things. The American Duopoly has betrayed the American Revolution and Republic and thoroughly as Trotsky wrote of Stalin betraying the Russian Revolution. No good, trustworthy, or needed government will EVER come, or has for decades, of any politician running on one of those two party labels.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you had never joined this forum, we would still be having political discussions. 

Because that means you're an idiot snowflake who cant take anything even though you brought on a stupid conversation. Ban super, ban anyone, ban me for all I care. Super was commenting on a topic you

Believe it or not, while it may be a minority of people, some would like to see what Patine is talking about be realized, even if it is a small chance. I enjoy K4E and PMI more than I do PI. It's a ma

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

I'm extremely excited to see if there are more "discontinued" 270soft games I can get my hands on. The more games I can get that are no longer sole, the more info I can post. 

The Congress Forever app opened my eyes to the fact that 270soft made a 2008 and 2010 House race scenarios...something which I am happy to write about.

Got your e-mail about this.

• Thanks 1
Just now, admin_270 said:

No, only political discussions not related to the games.

Well that's convenient. 😉

2 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

I kinda thought that political discussions were done on here...

1 minute ago, admin_270 said:

Just a moment of frustration.

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

Well that's convenient. 😉

When everything is shamelessly partisan in the United States, and the two main parties are eroding the nation to mud, what credibility or value is denouncing anything in the United States just for being, "blatantly partisan?" That's what I was trying to say when a rant slipped the gate. Now I must have a walk and get a coffee, and calm down.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Are these minor update notes you're 'leaking' out to us before the next update? I'm kinda dumm sumetimes

Yes, these are notes on the next update.

• Like 1

No but on an unrelated note i treid to open the 2014 House campaign in CI Beta and it gave me the same thing as the Primaries did when the Betas were released in August....blank white screen.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of Wikia having a problem with my 10-column table and Imma bout to delete the netire florida 2018 edit history out of rage.

59 minutes ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

No but on an unrelated note i treid to open the 2014 House campaign in CI Beta and it gave me the same thing as the Primaries did when the Betas were released in August....blank white screen.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of Wikia having a problem with my 10-column table and Imma bout to delete the netire florida 2018 edit history out of rage.

OK, noted - thanks for this.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, AndrewWarren said:

Anthony please add the run off you are promising several years now.

There's a lot of features that @admin_270 really should be adding after several years that he's been dragging his heels on... 😕

I don't really have many wishlist items for features. Just the completion of the editor followed by voting blocs.

The improvements in terms of performance, interface and compatibility are great of course.

• Upvote 1