270soft Forum

Next update thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you had never joined this forum, we would still be having political discussions. 

Because that means you're an idiot snowflake who cant take anything even though you brought on a stupid conversation. Ban super, ban anyone, ban me for all I care. Super was commenting on a topic you

Believe it or not, while it may be a minority of people, some would like to see what Patine is talking about be realized, even if it is a small chance. I enjoy K4E and PMI more than I do PI. It's a ma

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

I don't think you allowed access to these types of files in the Classic version of the game files.

It might be that your OS wasn't letting you look at the files for some reason, but campaign-specific pics have always been accessible in the campaign's folder.

4 minutes ago, Anthony_270 said:

It might be that your OS wasn't letting you look at the files for some reason, but campaign-specific pics have always been accessible in the campaign's folder.

Yeah, in the classic version of the game's files accessing photos for issues, parties, and others is accessed through the parent folder "userscenarios" > "<insert campaign name>", but I couldn't find a folder for the official scenarios.

1 hour ago, Supreme Incompetent Leader said:

Yeah, in the classic version of the game's files accessing photos for issues, parties, and others is accessed through the parent folder "userscenarios" > "<insert campaign name>", but I couldn't find a folder for the official scenarios.

Ya, in Classic they're all in the install folder, not user_scenarios.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Anthony_270 said:

Ya, in Classic they're all in the install folder, not user_scenarios.

(Same as in 2021 - although the folder structure is different.)

• Thanks 1

@Anthony_270 I think Mike Pompeo should be included on the list of possible candidates in relation to 2024. On Hannity he left to door open if Trump doesn't run is my guess. 

1 hour ago, Berg2036 said:

@Anthony_270 I think Mike Pompeo should be included on the list of possible candidates in relation to 2024. On Hannity he left to door open if Trump doesn't run is my guess. 

Ya, at this point I think if Trump doesn't run, he might.

Absolutely pathetic we have a stimulus coming and an economy revving to go and the stock market is at it's absolute worst. Biden does not have a care in the world, meanwhile Trump protected our stock market just like our country. 

This guy is awful, no surprise his approval rating is down 3% in just a month in office. 

#2024Landslide

2 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

Ya, at this point I think if Trump doesn't run, he might.

If he doesn't run we will see plenty of TV personalities/unconventional candidates run and it will be The Apprentice all over again with Trump deciding who to endorse.

Would anyone be surprised if Trump organized his own "debate" he moderated? I wouldn't. 

10 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Absolutely pathetic we have a stimulus coming and an economy revving to go and the stock market is at it's absolute worst. Biden does not have a care in the world, meanwhile Trump protected our stock market just like our country. 

This guy is awful, no surprise his approval rating is down 3% in just a month in office. 

#2024Landslide

What does "Stock Market is at it's absolute worst" mean? Looks pretty stable to me.....image.png.c510558e35a8e8e79fcd9d064139d77a.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BeetleJuice said:

What does "Stock Market is at it's absolute worst" mean? Looks pretty stable to me.....image.png.c510558e35a8e8e79fcd9d064139d77a.png

Do you invest in stocks whatsoever?

Tech stocks are falling off a cliff, in one day we just lost all the gains from this entire year, bond yields are going up after Powell's speech. It's been a total disaster. This is unheard of for times with a stimulus bill coming up and an economy that is supposed to be beginning to rev up to major levels. 

You need to read message boards where for the first time liberals are realizing how Anti Big Tech Biden is and Anti Stock Market. They are shocked! 

Amazing how often people go against their own best interests just bc of media manipulation. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Do you invest in stocks whatsoever?

Tech stocks are falling off a cliff, in one day we just lost all the gains from this entire year, bond yields are going up after Powell's speech. It's been a total disaster. This is unheard of for times with a stimulus bill coming up and an economy that is supposed to be beginning to rev up to major levels. 

PP, maybe diversify? Tech stocks have gone up way too much too fast. Maybe don't buy Tesla at its peak.  :)

6 minutes ago, BeetleJuice said:

PP, maybe diversify? Tech stocks have gone up way too much too fast. Maybe don't buy Tesla at its peak.  :)

The entire market's been down, and I'm not in Tesla. 😀  Still this would not be happening with Trump, someone who actually cares about the stock market and realizes it's importance.