270soft Forum

Next update thread

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

Yes, we all do. We had them all the time. And, even though we often sharply disagreed and pushed our points firmly, there was a degree of mutual, overarching respect - save for people like koneke/dindu, JohnnyK, and (dis)HonestAbe, who were real troublemakers, but no longer on this forum, as well as NYConservative and servo75, who, while still extant, rarely ever log in anymore. Then you came in like a wild-eyed blackhat into a Spaghetti Western boomtown and it all went down the tubes.

You like to harass people. That's your mission in life. You know your "ideas" are foolish and unimaginable, and yet you still push them for sheer purpose of causing a reaction. Many people have told me in message how annoying you are, and yet you still pretend as if anyone cares what you have to say. 

Many people have asked me how to block your annoying posts, and yet you continue you pretend as if you have value you talk about, despite others telling you to drop it. Keep going. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you had never joined this forum, we would still be having political discussions. 

Because that means you're an idiot snowflake who cant take anything even though you brought on a stupid conversation. Ban super, ban anyone, ban me for all I care. Super was commenting on a topic you

Believe it or not, while it may be a minority of people, some would like to see what Patine is talking about be realized, even if it is a small chance. I enjoy K4E and PMI more than I do PI. It's a ma

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

You like to harass people. That's your mission in life. You know your "ideas" are foolish and unimaginable, and yet you still push them for sheer purpose of causing a reaction. Many people have told me in message how annoying you are, and yet you still pretend as if anyone cares what you have to say. 

Many people have asked me how to block your annoying posts, and yet you continue you pretend as if you have value you talk about, despite others telling you to drop it. Keep going. 

I hope to have no plans to go into psychology, psychiatry, forensics, or any related field, because you're declaration of, "my mission in life and how I view my own ideas," or the nature of my ideas outside of your flawed, subjective, and closed-minded judgement of them, is dead wrong, and highly clumsy and overt in it's presumptuous nature and utter lack of insight, or attempt thereof. In fact, I believe firmly that you don't even believe it, yourself, but it is, in fact a deliberate insult and PERSONAL ATTACK.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

Yes, we all do. We had them all the time. And, even though we often sharply disagreed and pushed our points firmly, there was a degree of mutual, overarching respect - save for people like koneke/dindu, JohnnyK, and (dis)HonestAbe, who were real troublemakers, but no longer on this forum, as well as NYConservative and servo75, who, while still extant, rarely ever log in anymore. Then you came in like a wild-eyed blackhat into a Spaghetti Western boomtown and it all went down the tubes.

Servo75 apologized. NY Conservative aside from supporting Otzma Yehudit, doesn't seem to have been crazy.

7 minutes ago, Jinsu Kim said:

Servo75 apologized. NY Conservative aside from supporting Otzma Yehudit, doesn't seem to have been crazy.

This is true, despite how heavily qualified and annotated Servo75's "apology," was. Neither was anything like this. @PoliticalPundit crossed the line with his last post. That much is obvious.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

This is true, despite how heavily qualified and annotated Servo75's "apology," was. Neither was anything like this. @PoliticalPundit crossed the line with his last post. That much is obvious.

Every post you make with your 10 condescending adjectives is a personal attack. Once again STOP QUOTING ME, and yet you continue to harass me quoting me unnecessarily time and time and time and time again.  

I am deeply offended by your quote of, " You come in like a wild-eyed blackhat into a Spaghetti Western boomtown and it all went down the tubes.". A major personal attack and highly offensive. I am very upset and offended. 

Shall I quote you the posts where people have messaged me as recently as YESTERDAY asking me how to block you because of your ways of posting? 

An anonymous quote VERBATIM that was sent to me yesterday, "I saw your back-and-forth with the blue-text-on-a-white-background profile guy. Do you know how to mute them? Because I'm trying to figure out how to do that as well." 

Again STOP QUOTING ME. For the 4th time. FOCUS ON THE GAME AND STOP QUOTING ME. THANK YOUl 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Every post you make with your 10 condescending adjectives is a personal attack. Once again STOP QUOTING ME, and yet you continue to harass me quoting me unnecessarily time and time and time and time again.  

I am deeply offended by your quote of, " You come in like a wild-eyed blackhat into a Spaghetti Western boomtown and it all went down the tubes.". A major personal attack and highly offensive. I am very upset and offended. 

Shall I quote you the posts where people have messaged me as recently as YESTERDAY asking me how to block you because of your ways of posting? 

An anonymous quote VERBATIM that was sent to me yesterday, "I saw your back-and-forth with the blue-text-on-a-white-background profile guy. Do you know how to mute them? Because I'm trying to figure out how to do that as well." 

Again STOP QUOTING ME. For the 4th time. FOCUS ON THE GAME AND STOP QUOTING ME. THANK YOUl 

This whole thing wouldn't have started up again if you hadn't jumped into a conversation I was having with @admin_270 about features I wanted in the game and insisted on declaring my suggestions were unworthy, ridiculous, and self-serving and I was the only one who wanted these features and quoting unfounded, off-the-cuff, and highly inaccurate statistics about the 270soft community based on no knowledge, and told me to shut up about my suggestions while others made ones you, personally, agreed with more. And this was before I even said a word to you (after an interval of several weeks since the last flare up). This is when this latest set of events started. And I don't believe about all these posts of forum member confiding in you, of all people, in PM about me - considering you're always in the thick of it, and you're posts are no better, and often worse, in conduct. If you want me to leave you alone, then do not post to - or about - me, or to shut suggestions I make to @admin_270, or posts I make to other posters that don't involve that you somehow object to and feel the need to interject yourself sarcastically or aggressively. Do you understand?

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

This whole thing wouldn't have started up again if you hadn't jumped into a conversation I was having with @admin_270 about features I wanted in the game and insisted on declaring my suggestions were unworthy, ridiculous, and self-serving and I was the only one who wanted these features and quoting unfounded, off-the-cuff, and highly inaccurate statistics about the 270soft community based on no knowledge, and told me to shut up about my suggestions while others made ones you, personally, agreed with more. And this was before I even said a word to you (after an interval of several weeks since the last flare up). This is when this latest set of events started. And I don't believe about all these posts of forum member confiding in you, of all people, in PM about me - considering you're always in the thick of it, and you're posts are no better, and often worse, in conduct. If you want me to leave you alone, then do not post to - or about - me, or to shut suggestions I make to @admin_270, or posts I make to other posters that don't involve that you somehow object to and feel the need to interject yourself sarcastically or aggressively. Do you understand?

So you just made numerous excuses why you continue to harass me. 

And you don't believe that multiple people have messaged me asking me how to block you. 

You are just an innocent person doing absolutely nothing and I am all to blame 100% and you continue to take absolute 0 blame for anything and there's no way anyone else is extremely annoyed by your posting. 

Absolutely no way multiple people have messaged me asking me how to block you because of your annoying posts. Ok. No way 4 people in the last 2 months have have asked me that. Ok. 

STOP QUOTING ME. It's a weekend, enjoy it. And stop quoting me. Thank you! Let Admin update their game in peace, as you as always continue to make everything about yourself. 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

So you just made numerous excuses why you continue to harass me. 

And you don't believe that multiple people have messaged me asking me how to block you. 

You are just an innocent person doing absolutely nothing and I am all to blame 100% and you continue to take absolute 0 blame for anything and there's no way anyone else is extremely annoyed by your posting. 

Absolutely no way multiple people have messaged me asking me how to block you because of your annoying posts. Ok. 

STOP QUOTING ME. 

I have just told you what to do to avoid further posts by me (not harassment - often in response to harassment by you, whether or not you choose to acknowledge it or not). I have told you what to in my last post above. If you choose not to, and continue to make uninvited aggressive, sarcastic, or intolerant-of-my-opinions-or-suggestions-made-to-others posts, you will be opening yourself to my responses. I will only respond to your posts - which is mostly what I have done the majority of times, anyways. If you just stop posting me, for any reason, including to make a accusatory, nasty, vindictive, denying, imperious, etc. response to THIS post, you will be ignoring my statement of how to end this, and showing you, in truth, have no desire to, and are actually troublemaking. Now, stop posting to me, or about me - or interjecting in conversations I'm having with others - including not responding in your typical fashion to this post. Needing to have the last word by you will perpetuate the vicious cycle. I am giving the ball in your court to end this now.

16 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have just told you what to do to avoid further posts by me (not harassment - often in response to harassment by you, whether or not you choose to acknowledge it or not). I have told you what to in my last post above. If you choose not to, and continue to make uninvited aggressive, sarcastic, or intolerant-of-my-opinions-or-suggestions-made-to-others posts, you will be opening yourself to my responses. I will only respond to your posts - which is mostly what I have done the majority of times, anyways. If you just stop posting me, for any reason, including to make a accusatory, nasty, vindictive, denying, imperious, etc. response to THIS post, you will be ignoring my statement of how to end this, and showing you, in truth, have no desire to, and are actually troublemaking. Now, stop posting to me, or about me - or interjecting in conversations I'm having with others - including not responding in your typical fashion to this post. Needing to have the last word by you will perpetuate the vicious cycle. I am giving the ball in your court to end this now.

you are the one who needs to have the "last word" with your personal attacks. 

Again, you admit to harassing me.

STOP QUOTING ME. OR BLOCK ME. DONE. GOODBYE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. HAVE SOME SODA. HAVE A BEER. HAVE A HAMBURGER WITH FRIES. GOODBYE. 

Instead of quoting your latest and worst attempt for attention in your latest post, I will just just laugh again at you constantly needing the last word. Laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. 

• Haha 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

STOP QUOTING ME. OR BLOCK ME. DONE. GOODBYE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. HAVE SOME SODA. HAVE A BEER. GOODBYE. 

*sigh* It was too much to hope for. You really don't want me to stop quoting you - you just want more excuses to carry on your ridiculous tirades and claim I'm the sole party responsible - and blame me for everything you're doing. I am dropping this UNLESS you make a post at me or about me, or interject into a conversation I'm having with others to insult my opinion and suggestions. If you can stop yourself from doing these things, I not address you ever again. Pretty simple, eh?

• Haha 1

And so the man continues, still ever blind to the path of destruction he has laid on the land...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

STOP QUOTING ME. OR BLOCK ME. DONE. GOODBYE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. HAVE SOME SODA. HAVE A BEER. HAVE A HAMBURGER WITH FRIES. GOODBYE. 

Instead of quoting your latest and worst attempt for attention in your latest post, I will just just laugh again at you constantly needing the last word. Laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. 

5 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

So now reflect and see how funny this is. The very things you complain about now is what you did to drive vcczar off the platform. I'm sure the irony is lost on you. 

22 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

So now reflect and see how funny this is. The very things you complain about now is what you did to drive vcczar off the platform. I'm sure the irony is lost on you. 

Excusing bad behavior by that poster by saying... I used to do it? Classy. All class. 

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Excusing bad behavior by that poster by saying... I used to do it? Classy. All class. 

So you admit you did that? Well that's progress I suppose. I'm just saying not to be a hypocritical person and that what goes around usually comes around.

6 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

So you admit you did that? Well that's progress I suppose. I'm just saying not to be a hypocritical person and that what goes around usually comes around.

Nope I'm calling you out for your level of hypocrisy in the previous post.

Expressing opinions and having people go crazy with personal attacks because they can't handle a debate is the reason political discussions don't happen here anymore. 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Nope I'm calling you out for your level of hypocrisy in the previous post.

Expressing opinions and having people go crazy with personal attacks because they can't handle a debate is the reason political discussions don't happen here anymore. 

Maybe if we get lucky Patine will accomplish the same thing you did. 

• Upvote 2

@Anthony_270

If you are playing and a convention happens and you double click the "x" after the momentum turn summary it takes you to the exit screen, preventing the conventions from occurring. Causing the game to be unable to advance to the next turn. 

image.thumb.png.eeeda4bd4caf3ba15dee90121ee131e3.png

2 hours ago, Anthony_270 said:

Off-topic. Political commentary. Reported. Admin, please deal with this new troublemaking poster with a blatant variant of your handle name we all know well - @admin_270. 🤨

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2