270soft Forum

team.PNG.e4e59f1be227ab08782449f308be562b.PNG

I recently noticed that, despite technically being multiple people, the candidate "Johnathan and Sian Bartlett and Berry" is referred to with plural he/his/him pronouns, despite this being grammatically incorrect. I remember in Chancellor Forever there was a Team Gender option, for parties like the Greens, or Die Linke, and so I wonder if it would be possible to get that for the infinity games. I'm not quite sure, why, it didn't make the leap to the infinity games in the first place, because it seems simple to implement. I know this is probably low on the list of issues, but it seems like a relatively easy thing to implement, so I hope we see it implemented soon. 

1 hour ago, WVProgressive said:

I recently noticed that, despite technically being multiple people, the candidate "Johnathan and Sian Bartlett and Berry" is referred to with plural he/his/him pronouns, despite this being grammatically incorrect. I remember in Chancellor Forever there was a Team Gender option, for parties like the Greens, or Die Linke, and so I wonder if it would be possible to get that for the infinity games. I'm not quite sure, why, it didn't make the leap to the infinity games in the first place, because it seems simple to implement. I know this is probably low on the list of issues, but it seems like a relatively easy thing to implement, so I hope we see it implemented soon. 

Probably was implemented in Chancellor Forever after the code was forked, so not implemented in the others. It does sound silly. If an official campaign is made in the future where there is a team like this, I'll probably look at it.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:05 AM, WVProgressive said:

On 12/10/2020 at 10:31 AM, admin_270 said:

Probably was implemented in Chancellor Forever after the code was forked, so not implemented in the others. It does sound silly. If an official campaign is made in the future where there is a team like this, I'll probably look at it.

To be pedantic, it wasn't "Gender: Team," it was "Gender: Plural." "Team," was used in place of "Title," like "President, Prime Minister, Chancellor, Honourable, Governor, Senator, Mayor, Mr./Ms., Dr., etc." I still use the game, and work on significant scenario creation with it due to @admin_270's odd and hard to understand recalcitrance to provide an updated alternative for MPP and other non-FPTP/Australian System election scenarios, literally the GREAT MAJORITY of elections in the world, with any justice...

• Thanks 1