270soft Forum

Next update thread

Anthony_270

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

Cities oh how I want thy.

And endorser pictures ūüėõ

But I look forward to hearing what you have planned.

When the Editor Regions Screen is worked on, adding cities (i.e., specific regions mentioned when barnstorming or having rallies) might make sense - we'll see.

10 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

is there no way to edit him being on all 50 states? 

for me ruins the point bc then there's no point in playing as him in the game to try to actually win the election 

Do you mean can you mod the campaign to have him start on all 50 states? Or do you mean the official campaign starts with him on all states?

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

either. Preferably just being able to have him on all 50 states from the official campaign. 

To mod it will require the Regions > Parties screen be added. By default, he won't be on all ballots in the official campaign for any start date, but a player can try to get him on more ballots.

13 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

To mod it will require the Regions > Parties screen be added. By default, he won't be on all ballots in the official campaign for any start date, but a player can try to get him on more ballots.

oh ok thats fine

how do you get on more ballots in the default game?  fundraising or rallies? 

9 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I know it's very difficult to win as a 3rd party candidate in this game.. but I will try.

Money infrastructure shouldn't be an issue but I just wonder how we can get Ye to gain enough momentum in the game with only 3 debates and no primaries? 

Endorsers would be your best bet.

• Like 1