270soft Forum

39 minutes ago, Jayavarman said:

Is there significant gamer interest in European election games?

Not sure on exact numbers but plenty on the forum are interested. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jayavarman said:

Is there significant gamer interest in European election games?

Most European democractic systems make for much more interesting games, with a wider variety of options, because they tend to be far less binary than the American system. So yes, I'd imagine there is.

• Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 2:06 AM, PoliticalPundit said:

no thank you

if anything focus on making a 2024 official version w candidates  

hard disagree. European elections are more interesting at this point and 2024 is so far away that this would be ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, tzmb said:

hard disagree. European elections are more interesting at this point and 2024 is so far away that this would be ridiculous.

False.  Trump has already told his people that he will run for president in 2024 if Biden is allowed into the White House.  Will any Republicans challenge him?  Who will the Democrats nominate if Biden does not make it to a second term?

The stage has already been set for an exciting what-if President Infinity '24 game if @admin_270 develops and markets the update.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/16/trump-2024-presidential-field-436864

15 hours ago, Jayavarman said:

False.  Trump has already told his people that he will run for president in 2024 if Biden is allowed into the White House.  Will any Republicans challenge him?  Who will the Democrats nominate if Biden does not make it to a second term?

The stage has already been set for an exciting what-if President Infinity '24 game if @admin_270 develops and markets the update.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/16/trump-2024-presidential-field-436864

Whatever happens after Jan. 20th, the first priority as I see it right now is the American Presidential election in 2024. This doesn't mean features won't be added to PMI or CI or PI that are useful for modding European (or other) elections, though.

• Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Whatever happens after Jan. 20th, the first priority as I see it right now is the American Presidential election in 2024. This doesn't mean features won't be added to PMI or CI or PI that are useful for modding European (or other) elections, though.

Disappointing.

31 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

:o

2024? That's kind of a long way from now.

Admin, respectfully I think your focus should be features and in 2023 focus on 2024.

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I think your focus should be features and in 2023 focus on 2024

Yes, to clarify, the focus is on features that largely will be useful for President Infinity, and in particular for U.S. Presidential elections. I'm not saying focus on the specifics of the 2024 election at this point.

Just now, admin_270 said:

Yes, to clarify, the focus is on features that largely will be useful for President Infinity, and in particular for U.S. Presidential elections. I'm not saying focus on the specifics of the 2024 election at this point.

Have you considered adding a Proportional representation Electoral college? I think you can use the same formula as you do for primaries as they'd work the same way.