270soft Forum

President Infinity

Centrist Emperor Kerzaris

I can't DM the Admin so I'm posting this. 

Hey man. The game was gifted to me when I was a kid. 

So I never really got any updates once you shifted to the subscription thing. So I'm planning on purchasing it. 

Just a few inquiries:

1. Will their be a time the game is on sale? Just so I could save money lol. And if there isn't, it'll be fine too. 

2. Is there another way of purchasing the game aside from Paypal? I have the cash, but I don't know how to pay via the card and the number sht required to purchase the game. 

3. Pertaining to number 2, I can just let my friend who has a visa pay it, if there's no choice. So question number 2 isn't as important as question 1. Haha

On 11/7/2020 at 12:21 AM, Centrist Emperor Kerzaris said:

1. Will their be a time the game is on sale? Just so I could save money lol. And if there isn't, it'll be fine too. 

2. Is there another way of purchasing the game aside from Paypal? I have the cash, but I don't know how to pay via the card and the number sht required to purchase the game. 

3. Pertaining to number 2, I can just let my friend who has a visa pay it, if there's no choice. So question number 2 isn't as important as question 1. Haha

1. Probably not.

2. No. But PayPal also accepts credit cards.