270soft Forum

Kanye West attributes

17 hours ago, Hestia11 said:

Polling is important to know which seats you're targeting and all (and the fog of war thing already does the polling error), so if you have polls that are even more biased, along with the fog of war, you could be polling off 10% or so in states that you may be exceedingly close. I think it's finding a problem rather than a solution.

Thread unlocked so I can reply to this. ūüėĬ†Ya, look at Wisconsin 2020 for example. Official result Biden +0.7%. RCP ave. Biden +6.7%. That's an average, which would not happen in the game. 538 was Biden +8.3%, even worse. Remember that late-October Biden +17 poll? That isn't possible in the game, but here we are.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't judge, but if I do judge it is righteous judgment.¬†ūüėČ

That suggests his attributes should be even lower, since he got all that free media coverage and still finished 7th in popular voting.

If he was making his game as a charity and philanthropy, then absolutely. But I am a customer, and I am making requests for a product I have invested in. Now, @admin_270, I believe @PoliticalPundit ca

On 12/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, PoliticalPundit said:

ūü§£ūü§£¬†"Self delusion" coming from you? You don't know Kanye! You're not an expert on every topic! Stop acting like it.¬†

On 12/8/2020 at 6:33 PM, Patine said:

If he was making his game as a charity and philanthropy, then absolutely. But I am a customer, and I am making requests for a product I have invested in. Now, @admin_270, I believe @PoliticalPundit calling me a "spoiled child," unwarranted, especially in response to a post not directed at me, could be construed as a personal attack against me.

Hmm...wonder if the personal attack rule was enforced...

• Like 2
22 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Thread unlocked so I can reply to this. ūüėĬ†Ya, look at Wisconsin 2020 for example. Official result Biden +0.7%. RCP ave. Biden +6.7%. That's an average, which would not happen in the game. 538 was Biden +8.3%, even worse. Remember that late-October Biden +17 poll? That isn't possible in the game, but here we are.

Anthony - Will you adjust (or maybe you have already done so) the 2020 scenario to make results more accurately reflect the actual results? Or are you going to wait until you revamp the polling system for errors?

46 minutes ago, thr33 said:

Anthony - Will you adjust (or maybe you have already done so) the 2020 scenario to make results more accurately reflect the actual results? Or are you going to wait until you revamp the polling system for errors?

Yes, the general election %s are on the list to modify.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, SilentLiberty said:

Hmm...wonder if the personal attack rule was enforced...

Locked the thread and told relevant people to desist. That's enforcing the 'personal attack rule'. People were being banned for short periods of time right before the election because the forum was blowing up due to personal attacks, and more significant responses were required.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Locked the thread and told relevant people to desist. That's enforcing the 'personal attack rule'. People were being banned for short periods of time right before the election because the forum was blowing up due to personal attacks, and more significant responses were required.

And very poorly balanced responses, with no appeals allowed for mistakenly applied or overly harsh bans...

I do REALLY hope things do look up...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1