270soft Forum

Kanye West attributes

6 minutes ago, jnewt said:

Yes, and it would be just as misleading to say the same thing about them. They didn't become President and pop-star out of nowhere. They were already established.

Just ignore him man. No need to pick on an invalid. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't judge, but if I do judge it is righteous judgment. 😉

That suggests his attributes should be even lower, since he got all that free media coverage and still finished 7th in popular voting.

If he was making his game as a charity and philanthropy, then absolutely. But I am a customer, and I am making requests for a product I have invested in. Now, @admin_270, I believe @PoliticalPundit ca

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

clear personal attack

and it's called a "figure of speech" if some people are so literal here they fail to see that 

Cool

• Haha 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

same people telling others to "just ignore me' the same ones who laughed when I said Trump would do amazing w hispanics and African Americans and the polls were totally fake 🤣

a good thing this board moved to an only game discussion bc it wouldn't even be fair otherwise 

Cool

• Haha 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

sad you just parrot what others have said about you throughout your life towards others. it's ok, one day you'll figure it out 

Sad I can bait you into any conversation and get you riled up. Even if your precious admin bans me... I have nothing to lose. Keep coping my guy. Your precious inept President has just made Texas a battleground, is about to lose Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. The legacy of true Republicans such as John McCain, will live on. Trump will be an episode that American will forget about... and that's why he's battling this election. He's afraid to be forgotten, and so are you. 

Just now, PringlesN7 said:

Sad I can bait you into any conversation and get you riled up. Even if your precious admin bans me... I have nothing to lose. Keep coping my guy. Your precious inept President has just made Texas a battleground, is about to lose Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. The legacy of true Republicans such as John McCain, will live on. Trump will be an episode that American will forget about... and that's why he's battling this election. He's afraid to be forgotten, and so are you. 

LOL you really don't understand demographic shifting whatsoever, at least your allies in the house recognize what happened :)

BACK TO KANYE 

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm asking.

Dont' think so. From what I recall I was worried about Minnesota the whole time and didn't know much about Nevada. 

I definitely remember saying Georgia was going to be an issue for Trump, as well as predicting everything else that came true on election day demographic/polling wise.  

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

Awww what happened :o

Genuinely curious. 

Ran out of time. However, I've fixed a bug occurring just before election night, that might be the one I've had multiple people reporting. New release probably today.

• Upvote 2
On 11/4/2020 at 3:53 PM, pilight said:

West has about 60k votes, roughly the same as Rocky de la Fuente and Gloria La Riva

He's now dropped behind de la Fuente and La Riva and is just ahead of Donald Blankenship of the Constitution Party

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 2:18 PM, pilight said:

He's now dropped behind de la Fuente and La Riva and is just ahead of Donald Blankenship of the Constitution Party

So, to justify the inclusion of West in any true significance, @admin_270 would also realistically have to also include de la Fuente, La Riva, and Blakenship, as well, because they also stand at his threshold of electoral "relevance, perceptibility, and success," as well, to be fair.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Patine said:

So, to justify the inclusion of West in any true significance, @admin_270 would also realistically have to also include de la Fuente, La Riva, and Blakenship, as well, because they also stand at his threshold of electoral "relevance, perceptibility, and success," as well, to be fair.

Nope. West is a popular public figure. He's also the vehicle for testing the latest parts of the Editor.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Nope. West is a popular public figure. He's also the vehicle for testing the latest parts of the Editor.

I've always felt that minor party and Independent candidates have always been highly underrepresented (read, completely ignored, as a rule) in "official," President Forever and Infinity scenarios, while a candidate that is hard to take seriously like Kanye West, with a real slapdash hash of a platform who probably (not saying for certain, as I don't know his true motives) ran as nothing more than a publicity stunt, and there seemed to be credible evidence (again, not saying for sure or making a direct accusation) of him being a Trump shill is the priority to focus on, whereas many minor party and Independent candidates believe in what they're doing and present alternative viewpoints that the Duopoly ignores but that point real neglected issues in American policy, governance, economics, and society. Your priorities once again disappoint, and seem off-mark.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Patine said:

I've always felt that minor party and Independent candidates have always been highly underrepresented (read, completely ignored, as a rule) in "official," President Forever and Infinity scenarios, while a candidate that is hard to take seriously like Kanye West, with a real slapdash hash of a platform who probably (not saying for certain, as I don't know his true motives) ran as nothing more than a publicity stunt, and there seemed to be credible evidence (again, not saying for sure or making a direct accusation) of him being a Trump shill is the priority to focus on, whereas many minor party and Independent candidates believe in what they're doing and present alternative viewpoints that the Duopoly ignores but that point real neglected issues in American policy, governance, economics, and society. Your priorities once again disappoint, and seem off-mark.

Kanye is a public figure who like it or not was written about extensively in political websites, cable news, etc La Riva or whoever you're talking about was not whatsoever. 

I'm sure you gave a similar paragraph of info when Trump initially ran for President not writing him as a serious candidate. 

Happy holidays.