270soft Forum

Kanye West attributes

Anthony_270

6 hours ago, SilentLiberty said:

PA went blue. :)

And I was right about everything regarding polling, demographics, etc despite voting fraud and corruption. Trump won't win it probably, but the people have spoken and this is a highly divided nation with massive historical support for Trump.

And the Democrats had a disastrous (!!) election w the House and Senate. Will be massive gridlock for 4 years, fine by me. 

Anyway, back to Kanye 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

How so?

will be inevitably going way off topic so let's not get into it too much but there has been plenty already including boarding up windows, refusal to allow lawyers with court orders into voting areas to observe, countless videos of biased counters or throwing fits seeing votes etc.. including this 

From @admin_270 link:

Definition: Leadership is a composite, and includes visionary, strategic, and managerial leadership abilities. These can be demonstrated in government, business, or other organizational leadership roles. It is the ability to inspire or get ‘buy in’ from people to follow and then effectively lead them to the desired result. There are various styles of leadership, from more cooperative to more authoritative to more inspirational, but the important point for game purposes is that it gets results.

- 70 Grammy nom's, 21 wins 

- Changed the entire face of Hip Hop (Visionary) 

- According to Forbes, his brand Yeezy is now valued at over $1 billion.

- one of the most noteworthy twitter accounts in recent memory

people letting personal taste get in the way of objectivity (again). If anything based on the definition his leadership should be considered an 8 imo. 

You talk about visionary and don't have Kanye higher than a 6?? No way. No one besides Jay Z and P Diddy has done what Kanye has done across multiple platforms. 

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Not at all, we've already gone over Kanye's numerous business and cultural accomplishments as a leader. Based on how politicians in the game have been ranked, 6 is more than fair. 

I disagree. I base this upon political accomplishments as well hence why his leadership score is a little lower.

• Like 1

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

I disagree. I base this upon political accomplishments as well hence why his leadership score is a little lower.

Based on @admin_270's definition about review, I'd make it an 8 instead of my initial assessment of 7.  See above 

"These can be demonstrated in government, business, or other organizational leadership roles. "

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

so you're saying if Mark Cuban or Jay Z ran in this game you'd put them as a 4-5 bc of no political accomplishments too? 

It would depend. I'd have to look at their past, etc. Cuban I'd probably put at a 5 as well TBH. Jay Z, I wouldn't know right now.

Also not having seen the link before discussing Kanye's integrity, it appears I was right: 

"Definition: Integrity includes both political integrity (does a politician keep their promises in the public sphere? are they ethical in their public work?) and personal integrity (do they say what they believe or what is expedient? are they hypocritical? do they lie or engage in other obviously deceitful behavior in their personal lives?)."

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I mean it appears you're not familiar with Kanye or Jay Z's business ventures which is part of leadership... 

Says the guy who called Kanye West a "lowly producer". That is laughable.

• Like 1

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

I mean it appears you're not familiar with Kanye or Jay Z's business ventures which is part of leadership... 

I am. And I considered that along with political accomplishments. 

Please don't assume what I know or do not know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I am. And I considered that along with political accomplishments. 

Please don't assume what I know or do not know.

You literally just wrote, "It would depend. I'd have to look at their past, Jay Z, I wouldn't know right now." 

Jay Z has enough business ventures to be at least an 8 or 9 if he ever ran for President and was in the gam.e 

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

"He went from a lowly producer"  Learn to read.

He didn't just start his career making the Blueprint. He had to work his way up. Obviously. Seriously, learn to read. 

"Learn to read"? Personal attack much?

And you said he went from "lowly producer" to rapper. He went from producing the fucking Blueprint to rapping. You know absolutely nothing about Kanye West or rap in general and I suggest you don't speak on it until you do.

• Like 1

Just now, jnewt said:

"Learn to read"? Personal attack much?

And you said he went from "lowly producer" to rapper. He went from producing the fucking Blueprint to rapping. You know absolutely nothing about Kanye West or rap in general and I suggest you don't speak on it until you do.

you called me "beyond stupid" which you then doubled down which is a personal attack. And yes, you do need to learn to read.

HE STARTED AS A LOWLY PRODUCER, HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?? He did not start from "producing the Blueprint" he started work as a producer BEFORE JAY Z making beats for others that never made the cut. CONTEXT. 

It's laughable how you can't understand this basic concept.