270soft Forum

Kanye West attributes

I’m a big fan of his music but his general reputation and his mental health issues should likely weigh in to make his integrity below average. He’s not scandalous per se but he’s definitely not someone who comes to mind for “integrity”. I give him a 4. Maybe an argument for 5 but I don’t really see it.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't judge, but if I do judge it is righteous judgment. 😉

That suggests his attributes should be even lower, since he got all that free media coverage and still finished 7th in popular voting.

If he was making his game as a charity and philanthropy, then absolutely. But I am a customer, and I am making requests for a product I have invested in. Now, @admin_270, I believe @PoliticalPundit ca

2 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

I’m a big fan of his music but his general reputation and his mental health issues should likely weigh in to make his integrity below average. He’s not scandalous per se but he’s definitely not someone who comes to mind for “integrity”. I give him a 4. Maybe an argument for 5 but I don’t really see it.

Integrity and stability are different factors. He says what he means despite backlash. Knowing he said, "Slavery is not a choice" gives him a 10 in integrity for speaking his mind.

At this rate, I'd give him a 10 for integrity and perhaps take his issue familiarity down which given his interviews seem fairly weak based on foreign policy etc 

Also @admin_270 know its not technically accurate, but it would ruin a lot of the fun of the game (or even wanting to play as him) if he isn't listed on ballots on all 50 states to play. Why would anyone play as him otherwise? The fun is in trying to actually win as him despite insurmountable odds. Especially if he can enter the race much earlier than he actually did, that would theoretically give him enough time to get on enough ballots vs what he actually did and decided last minute to run. 

• Thanks 1
On 11/3/2020 at 5:50 PM, admin_270 said:
  • Leadership 6
  • Experience 2
  • Issue Familiarity (and Primaries) 3
  • Integrity 7
  • Charisma 7
  • Stamina 8
  • Debating (and Primaries) 3

Leadership: 3-4 (what has he done to lead on?)

Experience: 1 or 0, if it's been given

Issue Familiarity: 2-3

Integrity: 4. Or lower. Remember this is the guy who interrupted Swift at her own award thingy. 

Charisma: 7

Stamina: 8 is fine

Debating: 3

• Thanks 1
Just now, Hestia11 said:

Integrity: 4. Or lower. Remember this is the guy who interrupted Swift at her own award thingy. 

This sounds about right.

19 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Leadership: He went from a lowly producer to a Grammy award winning Rapper across multiple genres changing the landscape of Hip Hop near singlehandedly. After being laughed at and smeared, he pulled himself out of bankruptcy to create a fashion brand that is estimated by Bank of America in 2019 to be $3 Billion. What has he led on?! 

Integrity: That's not the definition of integrity. What was corrupt or dishonest about him interrupting Taylor when he believed Beyonce should have won? Adding to his leadership ^, across music and fashion he was laughed at constantly but pursued his vision to amazing success. That's integrity, he never surrendered. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Leadership: He went from a lowly producer to a Grammy award winning Rapper across multiple genres changing the landscape of Hip Hop near singlehandedly. After being laughed at and smeared, he pulled himself out of bankruptcy to create a fashion brand that is estimated by Bank of America in 2019 to be $3 Billion. What has he led on?! 

Integrity: That's not the definition of integrity. What was corrupt or dishonest about him interrupting Taylor when he believed Beyonce should have won? Adding to his leadership ^, across music and fashion he was laughed at constantly but pursued his vision to amazing success. That's integrity, he never surrendered. 

As much as I hate to say it....... PP @PoliticalPundit has a point about Kanye. I like the idea that Kanye is kind of OP. 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Integrity is being moral. It wasn't morally right to interrupt someone's speech. He also defended Cosby after women came forward with sexual harassment claims. 

6 leadership for West is a little too high. Like while he might have had accomplishments throughout his career, politically speaking he has very little. 

I say 3-4 leadership would be much better and reasonably realistic. I was going to give him a 2 but I took a few other things into consideration.

In terms of integrity, I say a 5 or 6. But you know that's just my opinion.

• Like 1
Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

Oh snap. I didn't know this lol

"Kanye has already presented the idea to his initial choice for vice president, a Wyoming preacher named Michelle Tidball, and he said she “would be open to taking another position” if JAY-Z were to come aboard.

Of course, that’s a very unlikely if. Kanye admitted that he hasn’t spoken to JAY-Z in several years, following a very public falling out between the Watch the Throne collaborators. At one point, Kanye went as far to accuse JAY-Z of hiring a hitman in an attempt to silence him. Despite the bad blood, however, Kanye told Kaylin that he and JAY-Z remain “brothers.”"

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Integrity is being moral. It wasn't morally right to interrupt someone's speech. He also defended Cosby after women came forward with sexual harassment claims. 

That's YOUR opinion. He has shown he is true to his beliefs, he does not change his mind depending on what will help him politically nor has he done anything to go to jail, shady business dealings, avoid taxes, etc that would entail corruption 

41 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

That's YOUR opinion. He has shown he is true to his beliefs, he does not change his mind depending on what will help him politically nor has he done anything to go to jail, shady business dealings, avoid taxes, etc that would entail corruption 

Thats not opinion. Thats fact. Its not moral to defend a person who's been jailed for sexual assualt. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PoliticalPundit said:

You mean other than trying to replace his running mate with a convicted felon?

27 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Thats not opinion. Thats fact. Its not moral to defend a person who's been jailed for sexual assualt. 

Moreso talking about the Taylor Swift thing. 

The Bill Cosby thing was idiotic but Kanye did not DO them. As a candidate one tweet he makes vs. a thousand actions has nothing to do with his "Integrity". 

This is just another instance of, "I don't like this person so therefore their integrity/leadership is ____" 

32 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

This is just another instance of, "I don't like this person so therefore their integrity/leadership is ____" 

Some of us can separate our political beliefs when offering advice for the game. I'd recommend you try it out.

3 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Saying Kanye West was a lowly producer is beyond stupid. He was one of the best producers in rap. Have you ever heard of The Blueprint? It's one of the best albums of all time and he helped produce it.