270soft Forum

Election day!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to come back just to get a taste of the cope.

Thanks everyone for your comments on this thread. At least for the time being, there will be no more general political discussion threads on the forum. Please see here for more info. https://270s

TRUMP WILL WIN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN VOTE!

Posted Images

MN has been called for Biden.

NE-2 is looking fairly good for Biden (15% lead with 20% of the vote reaming to count, although that's going to be election day votes so it'll get closer.)

GA is going to tighten because the only votes left to count are in Atlanta.

3 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

It all comes down to PA. And Trump won it but why are they the only state waiting till Friday to announce results?

There's nearly 13,000,000 people in Pennsylvania, it's going to take a while to count all their votes!

Just wanted to pop back in to thank @admin_270 for responding to some of my “Biden blowout” bids with exclamation marks.   Haha.

His emotive response made me rethink some of my positions, so I cashed out of all of them to break even — and then bought “Dems will win by a margin of 30-59 electoral votes.”

If I sold my bet right now, I’d make a profit of almost $550.

But I’m planning to hold onto it.  I see MI, WI, NV, and PA for Biden.

If I’m right, I’ll make about $1,500.

If I’m wrong, I’m out less than 80 bucks.

389F5F35-0D78-4A62-8C6D-A305A64424CB.thumb.jpeg.92deed5363933fe7e2112e2fff56043d.jpeg

• Upvote 2

At the close of election night 20 years ago, Al Gore was ahead in Florida.

It was not until days later when absentee and mail ballots were counted that George W. Bush pulled ahead.

The "hanging chads" controversy notwithstanding, I just want to make it clear that tabulating votes days after Election Day is a normal and legitimate part of the process. It is not stealing votes. 

To suggest that this process is somehow rigging or stealing the election in either candidates favor is disingenuous at best. At worst, depending on the extent of the statement, could be considered libel. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Ah yes the 5am 10K votes to Joe Biden from Wisconsin. 

They've already rigged this against Trump. Fully expecting him to not get to 270 now. It's done and decided, probably weeks ago. 

We'll see what the Supreme Court says. 

I had to come back just to get a taste of the cope.

• Like 7
29 minutes ago, Wiw said:

What do you mean, the full results haven't come out yet! Besides, he has a lead in PA, MI, NC and GA.

He's just angry that mail-in ballots and absentee voting exists. Remember now, he's a fan, and apparently... an avid listener to a President who pushes misinformation, every, single, day. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ByeActinguy said:

Just wanted to pop back in to thank @admin_270 for responding to some of my “Biden blowout” bids with exclamation marks.   Haha.

His emotive response made me rethink some of my positions, so I cashed out of all of them to break even — and then bought “Dems will win by a margin of 30-59 electoral votes.”

If I sold my bet right now, I’d make a profit of almost $550.

But I’m planning to hold onto it.  I see MI, WI, NV, and PA for Biden.

If I’m right, I’ll make about $1,500.

If I’m wrong, I’m out less than 80 bucks.

389F5F35-0D78-4A62-8C6D-A305A64424CB.thumb.jpeg.92deed5363933fe7e2112e2fff56043d.jpeg

I bet on making Arizona blue last night... I did it for @TheLiberalKitten... I'm making some money today bahhahaa.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, pilight said:

The US has lots of voters.  It takes a while to count them all.  There's no hurry, the current administration is in office through January 20th.

It could take that long.

42 minutes ago, pilight said:

If Biden wins MI, NV, and WI, all of which he's leading at the moment, he wins the election.

I don't like it - Trump can still overturn some other state and take that last point away from him.