270soft Forum

1 day to go

Anthony_270

1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

If I were to guess at this point, I would say the election will be decided by FL, NC, and the blue wall.

Florida's a lock for Trump...

PA imo is the determining factor

Did you see this disgrace? From the PA AG, supposed to be unbiased. 

I also like Trump's odds in NC... Nevada, Arizona and Georgia I'm leery on 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Did you see this disgrace? From the PA AG, supposed to be unbiased. 

Sounds egregiously bad for an AG to say that.

NV has always been a stretch. You might be right - NC, FL, AZ, GA are the big question marks. If he takes those, then it's just whether he can take 1 of the blue wall (or NV + NH).

Just now, admin_270 said:

NV has always been a stretch. You might be right - NC, FL, AZ, GA are the big question marks. If he takes those, then it's just whether he can take 1 of the blue wall (or NV + NH).

Yes, now in total fear of the corruption the PA AG and others will do to rig a win for Biden there. Horrible for our country.

--

I'm extremely confident in Florida.. without it I see no path for Trump to win. 

Not enough polling or rallies I've seen in AZ or Georgia to be conclusive, but from my anecdotal experience, I think Biden has a lot of support in Georgia. Worrisome but if PA is fairly voted on it shouldn't matter. 

Also Michigan potentially or Wisconsin could be in play, though it seems Trump gave up on them.. want to see the crowds for those rallies today. 

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I could be wrong (not sure where to look at number of rallies recently). 

You can go here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies#2020_campaign_rallies

For the last week, 2 MI rallies today, 1 yesterday, 1 on Friday, 1 on Tuesday.

1 WI rally today, 1 Friday, 1 Tuesday.

Just now, admin_270 said:

You can go here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies#2020_campaign_rallies

For the last week, 2 MI rallies today, 1 yesterday, 1 on Friday, 1 on Tuesday.

1 WI rally today, 1 Friday, 1 Tuesday.

He better win Michigan then.. if he loses Wisconsin we know why. Not enough imo

Good news is a Minnesota registration count: TRUMP IS WINNING AND FLIPPING THE STATE. WOW.

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

If you would please stop pinging me relentlessly that would be nice. Its getting annoying.

so no counter to the topic we argued about for multiple posts a day or two ago? That's fine, what response could be used given what the authorities just said. I understand. I will stop "pinging" you in the future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hestia11 said:

It said "may" have been. Please stop misinterpreting the truth then I might be more inclined to actually debate you. Words like "may" and "appears to" aren't exactly concrete answers. 

Well "it appears" you took a concrete position 2 days ago without knowing all the facts and now start discussing semantics when the topic is not in your favor despite what authorities are now for the first time saying.  

29 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

No surprise actually.

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

Maybe stop being so condescending and I'll also debate you. Pivoting to other talking points when pointed out with the truth isn't a good look.

So what were you then 2 days ago accusing the Trump supporters of fault? 

The truth is the authorities came to their conclusion and it's a 180 from what you had claimed previously. That's the truth. 

Just now, Hestia11 said:

They haven't come to a conclusion that's literally false.

The conclusion was more likely than not it was the Biden/Harris bus at fault. And the "victim" "appears" to be the Trump vehicles.

These are unbiased members of authority, and the media spinning a story to put the Trump supporters at fault before authorities even spoke on the matter was totally disingenuous.

Their findings are a 180 from what the media and you were accusing them of. What's a different word other than, "Conclusion?" data? findings? report? 

17 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

He better win Michigan then.. if he loses Wisconsin we know why. Not enough imo

Good news is a Minnesota registration count: TRUMP IS WINNING AND FLIPPING THE STATE. WOW.

How are those numbers showing Trump flipping Minnesota? It looks to me like Democrats have a 1-point advantage in the early vote with a sizeable percentage of independents.

1 minute ago, RI Democrat said:

How are those numbers showing Trump flipping Minnesota? It looks to me like Democrats have a 1-point advantage in the early vote with a sizeable percentage of independents.

The margins Dems should have need to be MUCH HIGHER than just 1% in early return ballots. Trump's gonna run up the score for in person voting and there's no reason to think "Independents" in this are all flocking to either candidate in particular. In fact they probably lean Trump. 

Also 1.6% of African Americans is severely low turnout and good for Trump. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-gambling-gmf-idUSKBN27I1X9?taid=5fa0666e399b940001220753&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Will Jennings, head of public engagement at New Zealand-based PredictIt, said bettors were giving a one-in-three chance to Democratic candidate Joe Biden emerging the clear winner. “Our markets suggest this election could be called as soon as Nov. 4,” he said.

Trump’s win-odds on Ladbrokes Coral are at “around 35%-40%, which seems remarkably high given the polling numbers,” Shaddick said.

--

Trump gonna win :)

• Like 1