270soft Forum

2000 Simulations in PI + 100 Manual Simulations with map.

Entrecampos

• Entrecampos changed the title to 5000 Simulations in PI + 100 Manual Simulations with map.
  • Entrecampos changed the title to 2000 Simulations in PI + 100 Manual Simulations with map.
7 minutes ago, Entrecampos said:

Well, there are 1 or 2 polls giving him 1%, anyway, wasnt my plan to have him with 1%, was the base value i did put in most places. I can adjust a bit.

image.png.0067dd061828a44c43f30f38da77ebb0.png

as always with polls.. people lie. especially with Kanye running I'd be surprised if people weren't trolling pollsters

did see an interesting segment w Fox News where the pollster said Trump wins Minnesota w no Kanye, but with Kanye mentioned Trump loses Minnesota 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

as always with polls.. people lie. especially with Kanye running I'd be surprised if people weren't trolling pollsters

did see an interesting segment w Fox News where the pollster said Trump wins Minnesota w no Kanye, but with Kanye mentioned Trump loses Minnesota 

True story
image.png.ebb63453cf4771f14ad67804454d07e9.png
image.png.221c0697ad2c92c963efeb10d4f74901.png

image.png.dc19efdab4a19651ffd9b69c991e0582.png
Some adjustements to Kanye will be made...
image.png.7a25fb51739afd4783af26fd54a100b9.png

image.png.1f30e9d58747b87b807697cc79beb100.png

image.png.7857ffc4fec2c2837235ca79cbe4ad09.png

image.png

image.png

The results with Biden winning the popular vote by 5 million plus and Trump still winning the EC wouldn't be surprising to me. The EC needs a serious change and it's ridiculous that Biden could lose in a scenario like this. Any protest that occur would be justified, because clearly the majority of the nation's interest are not being met. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RainbowFish said:

The results with Biden winning the popular vote by 5 million plus and Trump still winning the EC wouldn't be surprising to me. The EC needs a serious change and it's ridiculous that Biden could lose in a scenario like this. Any protest that occur would be justified, because clearly the majority of the nation's interest are not being met. 

if the vote was by the popular vote, trump would campaign in Texas, California etc.. and it'd be a totally different race 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

if the vote was by the popular vote, trump would campaign in Texas, California etc.. and it'd be a totally different race 

Sure, but that’s not a legitimate defence of the current system.

2 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Everyone would campaign exclusively in the largest cities and suburbs in America -- foregoing rural voters entirely. Over half the states would be entirely disenfranchised/overlooked because most states either have 1 big city (such as Denver, Colorado) or they are too small to even bother to visit. 25 States have a city of less than 500,000 people. Why bother visiting them when you can visit Los Angeles or New York City who have 10x or 20x that population?

27 minutes ago, Defiant said:

Over two thirds of the states aren't visited now.   Why bother to visit any non-battleground state, even though there are tens of millions of votes on both sides in those states?

Those states can choose to be battlegrounds if they want to.

2 hours ago, Defiant said:

Over two thirds of the states aren't visited now.   Why bother to visit any non-battleground state, even though there are tens of millions of votes on both sides in those states?

And the candidates only visit the cities in the states they do visit.  They ignore rural voters.