270soft Forum

Poem in regards to recent bans

First they came for the leftists, but I did not speak out because I wasn't a leftist.

Then they came for the rational thinkers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a rational thinker

And then they came for the centrists but I didn't speak out because I missed that thread

PP hasn't gotten banned yet, a quandry

I'm not good at poetry

Rotary

cheebs.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

I actually thought of the original poem when I got banned, after initially agreeing with Patine's ban.  My bad, Patine.

Admin's overactive protection of a specific user of this forum, to the detriment of all other users of this forum, will eventually lead to the end of this forum.

• Upvote 8
1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

I actually thought of the original poem when I got banned, after initially agreeing with Patine's ban.  My bad, Patine.

Admin's overactive protection of a specific user of this forum, to the detriment of all other users of this forum, will eventually lead to the end of this forum.

Yeah, it’s on the brink of that already. 

• Like 2
Just now, Actinguy said:

This forum runs smoothly when people follow the rules and don't use personal attacks

It's unfortunate a vocally Pro Trump viewpoint causes people to personally attack. Must be a reason why no one else is vocally Pro Trump on this board (other than messages) 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

Alas this is what it has come to. It will be a sad day but that is how it happens. :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

This forum runs smoothly when people follow the rules and don't use personal attacks

It's unfortunate a vocally Pro Trump viewpoint causes people to personally attack. Must be a reason why no one else is vocally Pro Trump on this board (other than messages) 

K

• Like 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

I guarantee when Trump wins on Tuesday/Wednesday night people will use ^ as an excuse to leave rather than accepting Trump won and having to deal with the repercussions of that. 

K

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I guarantee when Trump wins on Tuesday/Wednesday night people will use ^ as an excuse to leave rather than accepting Trump won and having to deal with the repercussions of that. 

Will you except it if Trump loses on Tuesday/Wednesday night?

• Like 1