270soft Forum

Genie gives you three wishes

A genie (mask on of course) asks you one day "yo wassup ma brotha i give you three wishes dawg but you can only use them to see how three separate states vote on election day ya dig so which states would you like to know the results of in advance my man?"  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which states would you choose to know the results of in advnace? (Choose only three, or the last option)

• Ohio
    • Minnesota
    • Wisconsin
    • Pennsylvania
    • Georgia
    • New Hampshire
    • Texas
    • Florida
    • Arizona
    • Nevada
    • North Carolina
    • Iowa
    • Other (explain below)
    • I wouldn't pick any, I want to be surprised :D

4 minutes ago, BeetleJuice said:

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan

Trump basically has to win at least one

Agreed, but I also feel like he may be neglecting Florida, he could lose Florida. Also I just noticed your bio, what is celebrity populism?

Minnesota mostly because of the "blue wall" states its the only one that has been counting and I have been working in my county elections office and let me tell you theres a very good chance of an upset if you solely believe the polls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PA for the presidential election (it's likely a tipping point, and it will take a long time for the results to be reached), GA for the presidential election and the two senate elections.  And then I picked NC (I could have gone with AZ, but I think NC at both Senate and Presidential levels are more tossups).

8 hours ago, Berg2036 said:

Minnesota mostly because of the "blue wall" states its the only one that has been counting and I have been working in my county elections office and let me tell you theres a very good chance of an upset if you solely believe the polls. 

Sounds good. I am really hyped for a surprise in MN.

8 hours ago, Berg2036 said:

saw a Fox News pollster saying how trump will win Minnesota if kanye isnt on the ballot, but kanye might lose enough votes for trump to lose Minnesota.. would be infuriating if so.

Have you noticed any shady business going on in your county election office? I'm worried about corruption..

39 minutes ago, Berg2036 said:

Kanye is not doing to good.......

Sounds good. The more votes the red wave gets the better.

• Thanks 1