270soft Forum

Final Prediction before the final prediction (Most Probable Scenario with the Most Probable Economic Scenario) - Biden 50.1% Trump 46.3%

Entrecampos

1 hour ago, Wiw said:

Holy crow, you were right. HE'S DONE IT!!!

BQvr7

According to my projection Biden is expected to finish with a lead of 200 000 votes in Pennsylvania

For Georgia it will be SUPER close cause I do not know how many military votes will come in, Biden should win but by same number of votes than Bush in Florida in 2000

However look at the final EVs, it's 2016 reversed

4 hours ago, PringlesN7 said:

So proud of Joe. Trump needs to learn to take the L, along with some of his supporters who are dissentious deplorables that are harassing poll workers. 

LMAO the voter fraud and corruption is off the charts, 

How dare you after your people ranted for 4 years about a phony Russian hunt not even give the people of this country the time to look and see what has been going in Philadelphia and other areas. Despicable. 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

How dare you after your people ranted for 4 years about a phony Russian hunt not even give the people of this country the time to look and see what has been going in Philadelphia and other areas. Despicable. 

Keep the salt coming. At least we blamed ours on a foreign entity which WAS influencing our elections, not directly benefitting President Trump though... as the counsel reported. And please, don't you dare call Democrats "my people" I am not a Democrat and I was always a Republican until Trump ruined the party and turned it into a cult. 

President Trump has been denied all except 1 of his inept law suits... and the one he did win said that Poll Observers could stand 6 feet away from poll workers. 

Until you can give me proof that isn't Facebook moms yelling into a camera, or proof from the FBI, or any Secretary of State in these states that are continuing to come in, I'll believe you. Otherwise, you're absolutely wrong. 

Fun Fact for you. Even when Trump won in 2016, he made a special commission to investigate fraud in the 2016 election. What did they find? Nothing. 

10 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Cope.

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

So the Trump tax cuts are going anywhere w President Biden? Uh huh. LMAOOO 

Oh, have you decided to join us in the real world?

9 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

Keep the salt coming. At least we blamed ours on a foreign entity which WAS influencing our elections, not directly benefitting President Trump though... as the counsel reported. And please, don't you dare call Democrats "my people" I am not a Democrat and I was always a Republican until Trump ruined the party and turned it into a cult. 

President Trump has been denied all except 1 of his inept law suits... and the one he did win said that Poll Observers could stand 6 feet away from poll workers. 

Until you can give me proof that isn't Facebook moms yelling into a camera, or proof from the FBI, or any Secretary of State in these states that are continuing to come in, I'll believe you. Otherwise, you're absolutely wrong. 

Fun Fact for you. Even when Trump won in 2016, he made a special commission to investigate fraud in the 2016 election. What did they find? Nothing. 

this thread is going OT, so I'll just leave this here