270soft Forum

270 background survey

vcczar @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @TheMiddlePolitical @WVProgressive @SilentLiberty @pilight @admin_270 @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @mlcorcoran @Leuser @upandaway @jvikings1 @Rodja @Edouard @jnewt @Nentomat @Kingthero @Sunnymentoaddict @RFK/JFKfan @Mr.Blood @Zenobiyl @Wiw @MBDemSoc @ThePotatoWalrus @Alxeu @Allyn @Cenzonico @CentristGuy @Ishan @billay @wolves @RI Democrat @lizarraba @lizphairphreak @TheLiberalKitten @MysteryKnight @avatarmushi @servo75 @Mark_W @PoliticalPundit

Hi, I am kind of a new member on the forum. I don't post very often, but I like reading responses. Here's a survey to get to know you better.

1. Age

2. Occupation

3. Highest Education  Received/Major

4. Political Compass Quadrant https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

5. Myers Brigg Personality https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

I'll start

1. 21

2. Graduate Assistant

3. I received my undergrad in Political Science, I'm currently in my first semester in an MPA program.

4. Centrist- in lib left quad. 

5. INTJ 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, BeetleJuice said:

vcczar @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @TheMiddlePolitical @WVProgressive @SilentLiberty @pilight @admin_270 @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @mlcorcoran @Leuser @upandaway @jvikings1 @Rodja @Edouard @jnewt @Nentomat @Kingthero @Sunnymentoaddict @RFK/JFKfan @Mr.Blood @Zenobiyl @Wiw @MBDemSoc @ThePotatoWalrus @Alxeu @Allyn @Cenzonico @CentristGuy @Ishan @billay @wolves @RI Democrat @lizarraba @lizphairphreak @TheLiberalKitten @MysteryKnight @avatarmushi @servo75 @Mark_W @PoliticalPundit

Hi, I am kind of a new member on the forum. I don't post very often, but I like reading responses. Here's a survey to get to know you better.

1. Age

2. Occupation

4. Political Compass Quadrant

5. Myers Brigg Personality

I'll start

1. 21

2. Graduate Assistant

3. I received my undergrad in Political Science, I'm currently in my first semester in an MPA program.

5. INTJ 

Who is Myers Brigg? And I'm not entirely fond of the common view of the "Political Compass."

1. 18

2. Supermarket/Grocery Store worker. 

3. High School Diploma... currently attending college for a hopeful major in Political Science and Minor in IT or Computer Science.

4. Centrist - Libertarian Right Quadrant. (I'm literally barely touching the line. Pretty damn Centrist.)

5. INFJ

• Like 1
Just now, Patine said:

Who is Myers Brigg? And I'm not entirely fond of the common view of the "Political Compass."

https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Myers Brigg is a test that sorts you into one of 16 personality types. I find it pretty interesting, critics say it is just glorified horoscopes. 

6 minutes ago, BeetleJuice said:

1. Age

2. Occupation

I'll start

1. 21

2. Graduate Assistant

5. INTJ 

1. 17

2. Student 

3. Uh not there yet lol

4. Liberal (Dem mainstream)

5. Not sure, never taken it!

9 minutes ago, BeetleJuice said:

1. Age

2. Occupation

I'll start

1. 21

2. Graduate Assistant

5. INTJ 

1. 44

2. Social Worker

3. Community College and Perennial Upgrades and Seminar related to social work, and decades of avid self-education

4. Socially and Politically Reformist and Equalization (but not on board with a fair number of more radical modern Social Progressive ideas), Anti-Military Interventionist, Economically Social Democratic

5. I haven't seen this fortune teller, yet. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, BeetleJuice said:

41, adjunct professor, bottom left square, ENFP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Spokesman for 11 hospitals and more than 30 clinics.

Bachelors degree in corporate communications.  I started my masters in Public Administration, but had to drop out to take the spokesman job.

A moderate liberal, presumably.

I float between ENFP and ENFJ.

• Like 2

1. 19 turning 20 very soon

2. I am a temporary election judge/admin.

3. I have my Associates in Lib Arts and going for poli sci.

4. Center right but more libertarian

5. Never taken it!

On 11/1/2020 at 10:16 PM, BeetleJuice said:

1. Age

2. Occupation

• Like 2
Just now, Edouard said:

1. 23 years old

2. Finishing a Master degree in European and Human Rights Law at the Sorbonne Uni

3. Like previously said, not major but within the top 10% to graduate in my class.

4. Social-Libertarian (means that I am centrist on the economy and kind of libertarian on society).

5. I passed the test and no joke

Your personality type is:
Advocate
INFJ-A

INFJ gang unite!

• Like 2

1. 18 year old boomer

2. Team lead at a packaging company and I do Home Repair contracting/Ecommerce on the side

3. High School Diploma. Putting off college till I need it (if I need it)

4. LibRight, about 7/10 of the way to Lib, and 9/10 of the way to right.

5. ENTP-A

21 minutes ago, Patine said:

1. 44

2. Social Worker

3. Community College and Perennial Upgrades and Seminar related to social work, and decades of avid self-education

4. Socially and Politically Reformist and Equalization (but not on board with a fair number of more radical modern Social Progressive ideas), Anti-Military Interventionist, Economically Social Democratic

5. I haven't seen this fortune teller, yet. ?

Pls take the Meyers Brigg test. Your background and personality would make it very interesting. I predict INTJ, usually associated with introverted intellectuals. Or ISTJ, which is similar but less common.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

1. 18 year old boomer

2. Team lead at a packaging company and Home Repair contracting/Ecommerce on the side

3. High School Diploma. Putting off college till I need it (if I need it)

4. LibRight, about 7/10 of the way to Lib, and 9/10 of the way to right.

5. ENTP-A

Damn, you a true workin' man lmao. Last summer I've worked for a good friend that does House Remodeling/Repair etc. Tough stuff. Ripping out 3 layers of old floors is fun... and ripping out walls too! :D 

• Upvote 1

1. 25
2. Junior Automation Developer (Robotic Process Automation)
3. History BA
4. chart?ec=-7.25&soc=-6.92
5. ISFP-T (90% Introverted, 51% Observant, 68% Feeling, 64% Prospecting, 81% Turbulent)

Just now, Patine said:

So, you will be one of those to blame for a Captain Power, Terminator, or Matrix future, eh? :P

Nah this isn't that glamorous I'm afraid. I'll be responsible for people doing less admin manually hopefully and that's about it.

21 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

Damn, you a true workin' man lmao. Last summer I've worked for a good friend that does House Remodeling/Repair etc. Tough stuff. Ripping out 3 layers of old floors is fun... and ripping out walls too! :D 

It pays pretty well though. But yeah, Home Repair/Maintenance shit sucks. Pouring concrete or building a deck ain't bad but I hate the heat so much. I'd rather do it in the Winter but nobody wants work done by then.

1 hour ago, PringlesN7 said:

1. 18

2. Supermarket/Grocery Store worker. 

3. High School Diploma... currently attending college for a hopeful major in Political Science and Minor in IT or Computer Science.

4. Centrist - Libertarian Right Quadrant. (I'm literally barely touching the line. Pretty damn Centrist.)

5. INFJ

Also I worked at Walmart (CAP-2) before I got my current job so we've got similar work experience. Try applying to a job slightly above your qualifications and wing the interview. Worst thing that can happen is they say no.

I worked there from October last year to September this year, CAP-2 is stocking shelves. So I experienced it all. Wasn't a hard job though, even for Black Fridays, COVID-19 craze at the beginning, and stuff, and my Walmart was one of the top 5 Walmarts in the state. Wasn't a hard job but I still didn't enjoy it so left. I prefer working with people.

• Like 1
On 11/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, BeetleJuice said:

1. Age

2. Occupation

4. Political Compass Quadrant https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

5. Myers Brigg Personality https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

I'll start

1. 21

2. Graduate Assistant

5. INTJ 

1. 21

2. Student (Currently applying to law schools)

3. About to graduate with a BA in Political Science and History (with minors in business and sports management). Will be getting my JD (and maybe a masters).

4. Libertarian Conservative

5. ESTJ

1. 18

2. Currently a Small Business Owner, though I'm planning on managing it less once I go to college. 

3. 12th Grade. The education system is different here lol. And of course, for senior high ( grades 11 - 12) I majored in HUMSS/Humanities and Social Science

4. Formerly Lib Left. Now Authleft, with an emphasis on the "Left" and less on the "Auth".

5. ENTP (the Debater)