270soft Forum

Axios: Trump's plan to declare premature victory

PoliticalPundit

Just now, Cenzonico said:

I guess, but I'm not gonna follow the some practices Pol Pundit does. Not gonna become what I am fighting against.

"There's a difference between Anti Trump and Pro Biden buddy. Perhaps not to you, but there is a difference "

0 personal attacks there. 

I'm done, beyond ridiculous 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

"There's a difference between Anti Trump and Pro Biden buddy. Perhaps not to you, but there is a difference "

Beyond ridiculous huh. Gonna have to go with the "I know you are. But what am I?" response on that one. 

1 minute ago, PringlesN7 said:

Beyond ridiculous huh. Gonna have to go with the "I know you are. But what am I?" response on that one. 

"Talking about differences between Anti Trump vs. Pro Biden" 

Maybe to you there's no difference, but there is in fact a difference. 

That's not a personal attack smh 

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

You take me too seriously.

2 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

So how's the weather where you guys are at? It's pretty dry over here but the wind is keeping us cool.

Warm, though to me when the sun is out it feels like 110 degrees. But its been cooling down as we make way for winter.

the only facts are on election day 🤣

imagine if I was on this board during 2016 election night... 

All I'm gonna say is, don't get too cocky, and I'll say the same for anyone else. Anything can still happen at this point even though imo... it's favoring Biden. What matters is, is that everyone gets out and votes. Whether it's mail-in or in person. We should have a small grain of faith left in our system... even if misinformation is being spread about it every. single. day. Vote like your life depended on it. Whatever happens on Tuesday may surprise all of us, it may not. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

"You're basically a Trump bot that happens to have functioning body parts" = a personal attack

Saying, "There's a difference between mail in voting (*Pro-trump or Anti Biden) from 2018 and 2020 buddy. Perhaps not to you, but there is a difference" = Not a personal attack

I just realize how shitty of an insult that was and how angry you got at it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PringlesN7 said:

All I'm gonna say is, don't get too cocky, and I'll say the same for anyone else. Anything can still happen at this point even though imo... it's favoring Biden. What matters is, is that everyone gets out and votes. Whether it's mail-in or in person. We should have a small grain of faith left in our system... even if misinformation is being spread about it every. single. day. Vote like your life depended on it. Whatever happens on Tuesday may surprise all of us, it may not. 

If you listen to polls it's favoring Biden

It was also favoring Clinton if you followed polls

I feel very confident.. cocky? Maybe by Monday night. ;)

I agree about your voting comments. 

how angry? No I just called out what's a personal attack vs. what isn't.

Clearly you couldn't care less. 

I was referring to the attack itself... 

Clearly you couldn't see that 

6 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

If you listen to polls it's favoring Biden

It was also favoring Clinton if you followed polls

I feel very confident.. cocky? Maybe by Monday night. ;)

I agree about your voting comments. 

Ah yes, the whole it was favoring Clinton too argument. 

A. 2020 is 10x different than 2016. COVID, candidates, issues, everything.

B. Joe Biden is more liked, more appealing, and overall, a better candidate than Hillary could've ever been with her record.

C. Joe Biden's polling numbers in certain areas are significantly more than what Hillary's were... and even if you factor in the 2016 Trump effect... Trump still loses. 

D. You can take this one with a grain of salt... but Alan Lichtman, who predicted a Trump win in 2016... and hasn't been wrong EVER. Has predicted Biden will win. I must admit, something is going right for a guy if he can predict EVERY election... CORRECTLY... based on 13 points. 

E. I noticed you were the sole person in a previous poll to say that unusually high turnout benefits Republicans. Which is what we're going to see on November 3rd. Unusually high turnout. Even though that's been disproven many times. See the 2010, and 2014 midterms as small grains of proof. (Low Turnout benefitting Republicans.) Plenty more to provide. I'd like you to explain your rationale behind this is possible. Cause I'm not, and none of us are seein' it. 

That concludes just 5 harbingers of what might come on November 3rd.