270soft Forum

Axios: Trump's plan to declare premature victory

PoliticalPundit

Just now, Wiw said:

I hate it. I just hate it. So say you're right after all. What's next is America descends into totalitarianism. Mass migration can be expected! Maybe they'll empty Fort Knox or something, I don't know. To put it quite frankly, I've had a shitload of this war. I'm fed up, and I wanna move on. I don't care if every living soul on that sunburnt-ass end-of-the-earth continent is obliterated and expelled into the fiery bowels of HELL, me and my friends want to move on!

It's ok my guy. There's always promise in the future. It will get worse before it gets better... but I have a feeling things shall be put to ease soon. I hope. 

4 minutes ago, Wiw said:

I hate it. I just hate it. So say you're right after all. What's next is America descends into totalitarianism. Mass migration can be expected! Maybe they'll empty Fort Knox or something, I don't know. To put it quite frankly, I've had a shitload of this war. I'm fed up, and I wanna move on. I don't care if every living soul on that sunburnt-ass end-of-the-earth continent is obliterated and expelled into the fiery bowels of HELL, me and my friends want to move on!

did you threaten to move out of the US in 2016 if Trump won too? I heard that a lot from others 😂

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

wrong

or I'd rather not get banned for 1-2 days or whatever 

you seem awfully curious though 

I mean, you have other things to keep you busy correct? Why care about a ban.

I have a natural inclination to curiosity I won't lie. But you claim to have something, so if I can muster the courage, why can't you? 

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

I mean, you have other things to keep you busy correct? Why care about a ban.

I have a natural inclination to curiosity I won't lie. But you claim to have something, so if I can muster the courage, why can't you? 

umm the election's on Tuesday buddy 🤣 no thank you 

But if you're admitting to personal attacks, fine by me. 

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

umm the election's on Tuesday buddy 🤣 no thank you 

But if you're admitting to personal attacks, fine by me. 

Yeah the election is on Tuesday. What's the connection? 

Well, you refuse to be honest. So I might as well be honest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Trust me @PoliticalPundit, you can say anything you want bud. You could call him a horsefaced monkey son of a bastard whore chinaman. You’re not getting banned.

I've been banned 3 times already but keep your agenda going! the difference is I don't call out "honest" personal attacks regarding others (anymore) 

sorry this board isn't an Anti Trump utopia like 99% of you want

you can go to reddit for that 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I've been banned 3 times already but keep your agenda going! the difference is I don't call out "honest" personal attacks regarding others (anymore) 

Well sorry this isn't the Trump 2020 board utopia like you want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

it's ok our precious little dumpling you can think that 😚😚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Cenzonico said:

Well sorry this isn't the Trump 2020 board utopia like you want.

Why would I post here if I wanted that? 🤣

I'm not the one complaining and whining about me constantly like most of this board bc I have differing opinions.

Again, I've been told by multiple people on message here conservatives don't feel comfortable expressing their pro-trump views and I'm "wasting my time" but I don't care 🤣

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Why would I post here if I wanted that? 🤣

I'm not the one complaining and whining about me constantly like most of this board bc I have differing opinions.

Again, I've been told by multiple people on message here conservatives don't feel comfortable expressing their pro-trump views and I'm "wasting my time" but I don't care 🤣

Lmao you choose to post here, so it's on you. I also like how you still assume I support Biden.

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I'm not the one complaining you are 🤣

And don't put words in my mouth, I said "anti trump" nothing to do w biden 

Ah yes, and you totally have never complained either. What did you expect from a mostly Liberal forum?

You have implied multiple times that I am on the left or I support Biden, so no I'm not putting words in your mouth. 

Ah yes, and you totally have never complained either. What did you expect from a mostly Liberal forum?

You have implied multiple times that I am on the left or I support Biden, so no I'm not putting words in your mouth. 

There's a difference between Anti Trump and Pro Biden buddy. Perhaps not to you, but there is a difference 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

There's a difference between Anti Trump and Pro Biden buddy. Perhaps not to you, but there is a difference 

Yeah I get the difference. So now your trying to imply I'm dumb? It's a odd play but I'll take it. 

Yeah I get the difference. So now your trying to imply I'm dumb? It's a odd play but I'll take it. 

No I didn't once again putting words in my mouth 

I wrote "ANTI TRUMP" and you continue to say over and over that I said "Pro Biden" 

There's literally nothing in my post saying that but of course you continue your charade 

Just now, PringlesN7 said:

Bro he just personally insinuated an attack against you wtf

I guess, but I'm not gonna follow the some practices Pol Pundit does. Not gonna become what I am fighting against.

• Like 1