270soft Forum

Axios: Trump's plan to declare premature victory

PoliticalPundit

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

If you actually looked back at my posts

I initially did speak my truth after being pushed, but then just got warnings and a ban or two for "personal attacks". So I don't do that anymore. Simple. 

To my knowledge you are just randomly inserting yourself into things as you've said, while actual discussion is going on. 

Well that does not stop you from being toxic does it? A ban is not gonna hurt you in the long run. It won't have an impact on your image (in that you have none to protect), so unless you are that narcissistic... you should not have a problem. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Well that does not stop you from being toxic does it? A ban is not gonna hurt you in the long run. It won't have an impact on your image (in that you have none to protect), so unless you are that narcissistic you should not have a problem. 

Toxic for providing data and links? Wow lol. 

You're just baiting me and you clearly based on your recent posts don't care about getting banned. Not sure why you have such a vested interest in me making "personal attacks" 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

You're just baiting me and you clearly don't care about getting banned. Not sure why you have such a vested interest in me making "personal attacks" 

REMEMBER? HUH? REMEMBER???

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

You're just baiting me and you clearly don't care about getting banned. Not sure why you have such a vested interest in me making "personal attacks" 

Well first, when I said toxic I didn't exclusively point to one thing. So that is strike one. I'm not baiting, i'm just telling the truth. You have nothing against me, so how about you stop with your bluff and really be honest with yourself?

• Like 1

I remember being told I had 0 brain cells amongst other things and harassed for 6-7 posts repeatedly with personal attacks with 0 repercussions. 

Maybe so, but what you did was far worse. You attacked ME indirectly!

3 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Well first, when I said toxic I didn't exclusively point to one thing. So that is strike one. I'm not baiting, i'm just telling the truth. You have nothing against me, so how about you stop with your bluff and really be honest with yourself?

And I could "Tell the truth" as well regarding you. That's your opinion in regards to the quality of your posts. I have my own which will go unsaid publicly. 

That's your opinion, maybe if the rules were enforced better (at that moment in time) regarding personal attacks and harassment it wouldn't have gotten to that point. 

You're STILL an ableist!

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

And I could "Tell the truth" as well regarding you. That's your opinion in regards to the quality of your posts. 

Wow, its like this totally happened out of nowhere! It's totally not like this toxicity happened to come right when you joined!, oh not at all!...

Anyway, you are definitely not helping the situation. So again, start acknowledging your mistakes and maybe it will make things a little bit better. 

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

Wow, its like this totally happened out of nowhere! It's totally not like this toxicity happened to come right when you joined!, oh not at all!...

Anyway, you are definitely not helping the situation. So again, start acknowledging your mistakes and maybe it will make things a little bit better. 

Or maybe just stop inserting yourself into conversations with your moral high-ground and baiting, poster attacks etc 

It's clear you are just looking for a fight and I refuse. Sorry to disappoint you. 

Notice the pattern: (Happened last 2 times as well. Exact. Same. Pattern.) 

"Me and another poster are discussing a topic/disagreeing"

"A random poster out of nowhere inserts themselves into the topic, "You're such a bad poster!!! Troll!!!""

"Shit show"

Perhaps maybe the poster turning the discussion from POLICY to POSTER should look at it objectively 

Or maybe just stop inserting yourself into conversations with your moral high-ground and baiting, poster attacks etc 

It's clear you are just looking for a fight and I refuse. Sorry to disappoint you. 

No, it's just called being brutally honest. Sorry if I got you mad though!

2 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

No, it's just called being brutally honest. Sorry if I got you mad though!

ah yes since, " a Trump bot that happens to have functioning body parts" is "brutally honest" and not "personal attacks". 

If this is what counts for "brutally honest" I'd have plenty to say.. 

7 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Notice the pattern: (Happened last 2 times as well. Exact. Same. Pattern.) 

"Me and another poster are discussing a topic/disagreeing"

"A random poster out of nowhere inserts themselves into the topic, "You're such a bad poster!!! Troll!!!""

"Shit show"

Perhaps maybe the poster turning the discussion from POLICY to POSTER should look at it objectively 

You were never talking about policy, you were pre-emptively claiming fraud in the event of the election not going the way you want. People would be more interested in seriously debating you if you had some opinions that haven't been lifited directly from Donald Trump's arsehole.

• Upvote 1

I hate it. I just hate it. So say you're right after all. What's next is America descends into totalitarianism. Mass migration can be expected! Maybe they'll empty Fort Knox or something, I don't know. To put it quite frankly, I've had a shitload of this war. I'm fed up, and I wanna move on. I don't care if every living soul on that sunburnt-ass end-of-the-earth continent is obliterated and expelled into the fiery bowels of HELL, me and my friends want to move on!

ah yes since, " a Trump bot that happens to have functioning body parts" is "brutally honest" and not "personal attacks". 

If this is what counts for "brutally honest" I'd have plenty to say.. 

I mean you praise Trump a good amount don't you? How else can I describe you? You clearly are scared or just have nothing, so about you lay off that "I'd have plenty to say" bluff and just reflect. 

4 minutes ago, Mark_W said:

You were never talking about policy, you were pre-emptively claiming fraud in the event of the election not going the way you want. People would be more interested in seriously debating you if you had some opinions that haven't been lifited directly from Donald Trump's arsehole.

And mentioning fraud isn't noteworthy given what we've seen from mail in voting in the last 2 years? And then when I post data and research it's considered, "irrelevant"? 

There's a reason some Conservatives don't feel comfortable posting their true thoughts even on this board (and only to me on message) and it has nothing to do with me. 

This board is 95% in Biden's "arsehole" if we're being honest, the irony is astounding 

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

I mean you praise Trump a good amount don't you? How else can I describe you? You clearly are scared or just have nothing, so about you lay off that "I'd have plenty to say" bluff and just reflect. 

wrong

or I'd rather not get banned for 1-2 days or whatever 

you seem awfully curious though