• The Rock
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Booker T
    • Sheamus
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Another one (please name below)
    • I don't like Wrestling at all

Well, another very important question needs to be addressed here. Who's your favorite (male) Wrestler? :D

My clear favorite is Edge! I also really like Batista and Triple H. 

When it comes to female wrestlers I'd say Kairi Sane, Gail Kim and Io Shirai are my favorites.

• Upvote 1

I was into wrestling from around 2004-2008, and initially a big fan of Chris Benoit (aren't I a great judge of character). I haven't watched any wrestling in about a year, and when I do it's usually ICW. I was quite big on Joe Hendry when I was last watching so he'd probably get my vote, quite liked Stevie Boy & Jackie Polo too.

From an American & historical perspective, Mick Foley is probably my favourite now. In terms of female wrestlers I'm a big fan of Kay Lee Ray, Viper & Becky Lynch.

• Upvote 1

@Reagan04 Regardless of we'd support him or not, I would welcome The Rock to run for president (as Republican) one day.

• Upvote 1

BRET HITMAN HART! THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!

O'CANADA!

MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING WEIGHING IN AT 234 POUNDS, FROM CALGARY,ALBERTA, CANADA. THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION BRET "HITMAN" HART!

• Upvote 1

I was a huge WWF fan from like the mid 80s to the mid 90s. Hulk Hogan’s peak of fame. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

@Reagan04 Regardless of we'd support him or not, I would welcome The Rock to run for president (as Republican) one day.

I love the Rock, but I’d like to see him get some political experience first. But absolutely, I think he’s a great leader and could make for a President after a stint in government.

either way, as unlikely that seems, my rule is I’ll watch any movie with the Rock in it. He is, in my view, the modern day Schwarzenegger.

• Upvote 1