270soft Forum

State of the Race: 7 Days Left

7 Day Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. See the prediction map and write up, who wins the election if it is held today?

2. 2. If you were a Democratic politician, how would you respond to a 6-3 Conservative Court? [Click all that apply]

• I'd propose term limits
    • I'd propose limits on how many Justices one president can appoint in a term.
    • I'd propose expanding the court via legislation (this has been done countless times in US History).
    • I'd propose a court packing scheme similar to that proposed by FDR (A new judge is added when a judge reaches age 70)
    • I'd propose decreasing the number of judges, removing one or two of the sitting judges, likely conservatives
    • I'd propose a retirement age for justices
    • I'd pass laws that weaken the Supreme Court so Conservatives can't perversely seek to overturn Obamacare and Roe v. Wade
    • If Biden wins and we take the House and Senate, I will compel all sitting Liberal Justices to retire and replace them with radical progressive 30-year olds who will serve forever.
    • Just stick to rhetoric but take no action
    • None of the above (mention below what you would do)
  3. 3. Which Government do you trust most to look after you and the domestic and economic interests of the average American?

• The Federal Government
    • The State Governments
    • The Local Governments
  4. 4. What is your opinion of the Libertarian Party

• Absolute Favorable
    • Highly Favorable
    • Mostly Favorable
    • No Opinion/Don't know
    • Mostly Unfavorable
    • Highly Unfavorable
    • Absolute Unfavorable
  5. 5. What is your opinion of the Green Party

• Absolute Favorable
    • Highly Favorable
    • Mostly Favorable
    • No Opinion/Don't Know
    • Mostly Unfavorable
    • Highly Unfavorable
    • Absolute Unfavorable

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vcczar @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @TheMiddlePolitical @WVProgressive @SilentLiberty @pilight @admin_270 @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @mlcorcoran @Leuser @upandaway @jvikings1 @Ro

I'd flee the country.

Sorry, come again? What event that Biden has held had lines like this?

Posted Images

1321319279778779136BREAKING—Elderly attendees at Trump’s Omaha MAGA rally being treated for *hypothermia* after AF1 departs. Attendees stuck trying to get out of airport hanger, waiting for delayed buses & walking 3.7 miles to airport economy parking lot. So far 9 rushed to ER.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1321319279778779136

OK, no longer amusing.

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Who made this quote?

All facts given by the Omaha Police Scanner, that I've seen. I don't know who it is, but I've seen it all on there too.

According to dispatches from Omaha Police department, recorded by radio communications platform, Broadcastify, at least 30 people including the elderly, an electric wheelchair user and a family with small children were among those requiring medical attention after hours of waiting in the cold at the rally at the Eppley Airfield.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hundreds-trump-supporters-stuck-freezing-cold-omaha-airfield-after-rally-n1245065

Here's an article on it