270soft Forum

State of the Race: 7 Days Left

7 Day Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. See the prediction map and write up, who wins the election if it is held today?

2. 2. If you were a Democratic politician, how would you respond to a 6-3 Conservative Court? [Click all that apply]

• I'd propose term limits
    • I'd propose limits on how many Justices one president can appoint in a term.
    • I'd propose expanding the court via legislation (this has been done countless times in US History).
    • I'd propose a court packing scheme similar to that proposed by FDR (A new judge is added when a judge reaches age 70)
    • I'd propose decreasing the number of judges, removing one or two of the sitting judges, likely conservatives
    • I'd propose a retirement age for justices
    • I'd pass laws that weaken the Supreme Court so Conservatives can't perversely seek to overturn Obamacare and Roe v. Wade
    • If Biden wins and we take the House and Senate, I will compel all sitting Liberal Justices to retire and replace them with radical progressive 30-year olds who will serve forever.
    • Just stick to rhetoric but take no action
    • None of the above (mention below what you would do)
  3. 3. Which Government do you trust most to look after you and the domestic and economic interests of the average American?

• The Federal Government
    • The State Governments
    • The Local Governments
  4. 4. What is your opinion of the Libertarian Party

• Absolute Favorable
    • Highly Favorable
    • Mostly Favorable
    • No Opinion/Don't know
    • Mostly Unfavorable
    • Highly Unfavorable
    • Absolute Unfavorable
  5. 5. What is your opinion of the Green Party

• Absolute Favorable
    • Highly Favorable
    • Mostly Favorable
    • No Opinion/Don't Know
    • Mostly Unfavorable
    • Highly Unfavorable
    • Absolute Unfavorable

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vcczar @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Patine @Conservative Elector 2 @TheMiddlePolitical @WVProgressive @SilentLiberty @pilight @admin_270 @Hestia11 @Herbert Hoover @mlcorcoran @Leuser @upandaway @jvikings1 @Ro

I'd flee the country.

Sorry, come again? What event that Biden has held had lines like this?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Instead of your constant baseless claims maybe you can provide some actual context, facts and reasoning for your Anti Trump beliefs. 

Why do I have to do it!? You just have to listen to his racist and misogynistic comments, his desire to bring war to his enemies, his refutation of climate change AND CoViD!

even democrats here can agree this is absolutely ridiculous

So Fox News covers Obama's speeches live, Biden's speeches live, and Trump's speeches live... but they should only cover Obama and Biden's speeches because Trump... lies? Obama and Biden have never lied? 🤣 I love the lame stream media 

1 minute ago, admin_270 said:

Trump WI rally numbers similar to earlier comment. > 50% not Republican, according to RNC.

If this is true there is 0 chance Trump loses.

I wonder if pollsters gave a % for how often people hung up the phone (and how likely they were to be conservative). 

17 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

That's interesting - I'm wondering if they were limited by available parking space.

If so that'd be another dumb Biden decision.

Trump mentioned today in his Wisconsin rally that they moved venues to fit more people. He says that a lot, surprised the Biden campaign didn't change venues then.

Guess they aren't used to big crowds .

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Guess they aren't used to big crowds .

365 cars = 36 slots x 10 rows. Would be pretty easy to tell if the parking lot is full from a picture of the crowd, but can't find any doing a quick search.

7 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

365 cars = 36 slots x 10 rows. Would be pretty easy to tell if the parking lot is full from a picture of the crowd, but can't find any doing a quick search.

69403930-9188-4C08-881F-47F8E811C087.jpeg

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Seems like there will be no battleground barnstorming for Biden tomorrow.

I don’t know why he can’t do that and give one rally. 

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I don’t know why he can’t do that and give one rally. 

🤷‍♂️

Atlanta rally was at Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood. The parking lot there can hold way more than 365 cars, but there would be visibility constraints, and it might have been set up in such a way that it was at the limit - tough to say.

Speaking of rallies...

President Trump took off in Air Force One 1 hr 20 minutes ago, but thousands of his supporters remain stranded on a dark road outside the rally. “We need at least 30 more buses,” an Omaha police officer just said, shaking his head at the chaotic cluster that is unfolding.

https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1321291021146357767

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Bet he's done it deliberately, just to annoy everyone.

Just ignore him, @WiW. He's not worth your time arguing with. He's not worth anyone's time arguing with.

6 hours ago, Defiant said:

My brother was in Omaha (and unfortunately having car trouble) and was pissed because some of the roads were closed lmao. Just a nice little side tidbit. :)