270soft Forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? 17 years old Do you like Mountain Dew? I used to, years ago, but these days it tastes like toilet water. Have you played Mass Effect? No. E

I’m back!  I had to spend four hours acknowledging the presence of my wife and daughter.  It was harrowing. But now on to more important things: mass effect! Age: 37 mountain Dew: I’m n

It's so great to hear from all of you guys. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions even if they're silly. I think I'll make more posts like these on a normal basis. Maybe ask yo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? (If you're comfortable sharing)

Do you like Mountain Dew?

Have you played Mass Effect?

Ever been to Arizona? 😛

Ideal place to live?

Did you vote?(I don't care who you voted for. I'm asking if you voted :) )

Preference: Cake or pie?

I could add more if you guys would like to answer stuff lol.

Random answers:

Does flying over it count?

Generally, both are good.  If I had to choose one, Pie.

San Francisco

It's OK, I guess.

Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.

Yes, last week.

I played it but I didn't finish it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Ever been to Arizona? 😛

Ideal place to live?

- Won't say for privacy reasons, but this board is a bit younger than I expected lol.

- I prefer Coke.  Coffee is a better alternative to both.

- No

- No, but I hope to visit one day.  If I could go back in time, and make my immigration to the US work out, Arizona would be one of the States that I would have considered living in.

- Hard question.  Ideally, I would love to live in the US in a state such as Montana or Wyoming.  I love privacy, solitude, and being left alone for the most part.  However, I love to spend time in Florida as well.  South Florida is a very nice place to live, always something to keep busy with.

- Not a US citizen, but yes in my country of citizenship.  I typically vote in national elections; I haven't voted in local races yet, but I may change that soon.  Local government is more important than most of us realize.  Most parties in the Caribbean are socially conservative (compared to the US/Canada), so I vote based on economic policies (ones that favour small-businesses in particular).

- Depends on what kind of cake, and what kind of pie we are talking about.

• Upvote 1

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? 18

Do you like Mountain Dew? I'm a Southerner. This is what us hillbillys and gamers drink all day. But I'm also an  iced tea addict.

Have you played Mass Effect? Yes, greatest trilogy of all time. 

Ever been to Arizona? No

Ideal place to live? The South East. (But I'd love to have an actual home here one day, and have a job that allows me to travel! Hopefully to a big city! Like DC!)

Did you vote?(I don't care who you voted for. I'm asking if you voted) In-person. 

Preference: Cake or pie? Cake :P 

• Upvote 1

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? 

No. Too sugary, and I'm not huge on soda in general, more of a once in a while drink, with fast food or at a restaurant. 

I own it, but no, I have not played it.

Ever been to Arizona? 

I would like to, but I have not.

Ideal place to live?

Ireland.

Did you vote?(I don't care who you voted for. I'm asking if you voted :) )

Unfortunately unable

Cake.

• Upvote 1

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? 21

Do you like Mountain Dew? No, I only drink water, coffee, and la croix 

Have you played Mass Effect? Only Mass Effect 2

Ever been to Arizona? No

Ideal place to live? DC

Did you vote?(I don't care who you voted for. I'm asking if you voted) Planning to vote on election day

Preference: Cake or pie? Cake!

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Ever been to Arizona? 😛

Ideal place to live?

1. I'm 24

2. I don't mind the normal Mtn Dew. I prefer code red. Some of the other flavors are good too. I like most all kinds of pop (soda, and or coke)

3. I've only played Andromeda. But I did enjoy it.

4. I haven't but maybe one day. 

5. Alaska, Colorado, Minnesota, and some love to the home state Nebraska.

6. Yes, not for 2020 yet but I will. 

7. If I had to make a choice cake. 

More questions are always fun. It's good to get to know everyone. 

Edited by SilentLiberty
I meant Nebraska the second time, obviously, but home is where the heart is and Colorado was on the mind. Hahah
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Ever been to Arizona? 😛

Ideal place to live?

I’m back!  I had to spend four hours acknowledging the presence of my wife and daughter.  It was harrowing.

But now on to more important things: mass effect!

mountain Dew: I’m not sure if I’ve ever had it.  I’m a Coke drinker.

Mass Effect:  Yes.  I was obsessed with the second game — I thought the suicide mission was a masterpiece.  My wife still jokes about how heartbroken I was when one of my favorite characters died.  Didn’t love the third game as much, but I was still into it.  Then I reached the ending...and it was just the WORST.  It shit all of the rest of the franchise forever.  I was a college student at the time (post military) so I had plenty of time to tell the internet exactly how I felt about that.  ;c)

Arizona:  Yes.  I met my wife when we both lived in California...but I was already planning to move back home to Pittsburgh.  Just a couple months into our relationship, I convinced her to pack everything she owned and say goodbye to her friends and family and move across the country with me — her boyfriend of a few months.  Ha.  But our path took us through Arizona.  We stopped in Winslow (standing in a corner in Winslow Arizona song) and Meteor Crater.  I think we spent the night in Flagstaff.

Ideal place to live: I spent 18 months as a radio DJ on the island of Terceira (part of Portugal). It was the most magical 18 months of my life.  But I wanted a family and there weren’t enough women to go around.  Now I have the family, but there are no opportunities in my career field and I’m too established to start over again.  But maybe when I retire, we might go back for good.

Did you vote:  Not yet.  I’ll be doing so in person.  I’ve been pumping my daughter up for years about how she’s going to be by my side when I help defeat Donald Trump.  She’s so excited.  It would have been a letdown for her if after all those years of hype, she just got to watch me put a stamp on a letter and mail it. ;c)

Preference: Cake.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

So let me ask you guys this. How old are you? (If you're comfortable sharing)  41, but I look 31. When I was 18, I looked like like I was 8 even though I was taller than everyone.

Do you like Mountain Dew? I did when I was a kid. Haven't had it in 20 years. Don't think I'd like it. Don't drink soda.

Have you played Mass Effect? No. Not entirely sure what it is, even though I play console and PC games.

Ever been to Arizona? 😛 No. Never been West of CO or WY. It's not on my priority list, but I'd go.

Ideal place to live?  Probably a highly education city with great public transportation and a rich intellectual and cultural history like Boston. I'd add NYC, London and many other World Cities if they were more affordable. I lived in NYC for 5 years, and I had to work 60 hours a week to pay rent. Philadelphia is kind of like a cross between the type a city I want to be in and the type of city I'm okay being in. The great thing with cities with a lot of people is that it brings a variety of businesses, people, interest groups, etc. Pre-Covid, I was not a stay inside person. I pay to be in the city rather than pay to live somewhere. I could live in a one room shelter and be okay, so long as I was in a city I loved and didn't have to work more than 40+ hours a week. 

Did you vote?(I don't care who you voted for. I'm asking if you voted :) ) Yes, by mail many weeks ago.

Preference: Cake or pie? Pie. All kinds of pie.

Answers are above in the quote

1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

image.jpeg.6185b71303a695c12330e4a0a907c85d.jpeg

Their donuts are really good :D I have them every once in a while when I run to the city.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Answers are above in the quote

Ha. I had the opposite issue age-wise.  My first girlfriend and I were only nine months apart and thought nothing of it at the time, but now that we’re both in our late 30s (and still friends) we laugh about how creepy our high school dating pictures look, where I could have passed as her father.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

I work at a grocery store... I've seen these! Never tried them though.

They’re actually my wife’s favorite.  When my daughter or I have a birthday, we have a normal birthday cake.  But when it’s my wife’s birthday, she wants this.  I don’t complain, it’s actually pretty good.

It's so great to hear from all of you guys. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions even if they're silly. :)

I think I'll make more posts like these on a normal basis. Maybe ask you guys on scenarios and how they can be improved or if you'd like to see any particular scenarios made. :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Ha. I had the opposite issue age-wise.  My first girlfriend and I were only nine months apart and thought nothing of it at the time, but now that we’re both in our late 30s (and still friends) we laugh about how creepy our high school dating pictures look, where I could have passed as her father.  

I couldn't get a date until I was 22 because I looked younger than girls my age or older. At 22, I looked about 17 and 6'4" and 170 lbs. By the time I was 24, I looked old enough I guess. I got carded regularly until about 4 years ago.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

image.jpeg.6185b71303a695c12330e4a0a907c85d.jpeg

It does look good. I'm not sure what my favorite cake is. I like all kinds of pies -- blueberry, key lime, lemon, custard, cheese, apple, pumpkin. I came up with an idea for a pie buffet once. 

15 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I couldn't get a date until I was 22 because I looked younger than girls my age or older. At 22, I looked about 17 and 6'4" and 170 lbs. By the time I was 24, I looked old enough I guess. I got carded regularly until about 4 years ago.

When I was 18, I was in a tv show where the rest of the cast were in their 20s.  35 year old Director took us out for drinks one night to celebrate, either forgetting or not caring that I was underage.  He got carded.  I did not.

• Haha 1