270soft Forum

We are at war.

Wiw

Words that I prayed would never be spoken on a forum like this. But for the third time in a century, we regretfully must take up arms to defend the ideals that we hold most precious in our hearts.

The road we must travel will be long. It will not be easy. But it is a path we must take for the alternative is for our forum to be enslaved by an ideal that subjugates the human will to be free.

Our plan for this war is simple and direct: WE WIN. THEY LOSE. Victory is the only option for a free people.

We did not ask nor want for this war, but as I speak we are joined in battle against a ruthless government and its sympathizers who see the world as theirs to dominate. The free world answers with clear resistance and resolve across the board.

5 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Words that I prayed would never be spoken on a forum like this. But for the third time in a century, we regretfully must take up arms to defend the ideals that we hold most precious in our hearts.

The road we must travel will be long. It will not be easy. But it is a path we must take for the alternative is for our forum to be enslaved by an ideal that subjugates the human will to be free.

Our plan for this war is simple and direct: WE WIN. THEY LOSE. Victory is the only option for a free people.

We did not ask nor want for this war, but as I speak we are joined in battle against a ruthless government and its sympathizers who see the world as theirs to dominate. The free world answers with clear resistance and resolve across the board.

Which two real wars are you including in that?

5 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Obviously World Wars I and II.

Well as one of those ended over 100 years ago I didn't think it was that obvious...