270soft Forum

Bag of Pins, Buttons and keychains

Just now, billay said:

That Marianne one is going to be worth alot some day

You'd think so, but a lot of those buttons are so unimportant that you can pick them up for fifty cents at a time. I collect political memorabilia, and I'm guilty of taking some long drives across the state to try new places and even have the phone number of a vendor in Chattanooga who usually lets me know if he has something I might enjoy. I've got buttons from pretty much every major campaign from 1960 to the modern day, and it's rare that I've had to pay more than 2$ ever. What can be more elusive IMO is t-shirts, posters, and where you can find it actual campaign literature. 

A Marianne button would be awesome to have... but likely won't ever be worth too much I'd imagine. I'd pay 5$ just for the joke of a button though! Probably my favorite I have is an old Pat Robertson campaign pin, or my John Glenn for Senate pin even if they're pretty common. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

You'd think so, but a lot of those buttons are so unimportant that you can pick them up for fifty cents at a time. I collect political memorabilia, and I'm guilty of taking some long drives across the state to try new places and even have the phone number of a vendor in Chattanooga who usually lets me know if he has something I might enjoy. I've got buttons from pretty much every major campaign from 1960 to the modern day, and it's rare that I've had to pay more than 2$ ever. What can be more elusive IMO is t-shirts, posters, and where you can find it actual campaign literature. 

A Marianne button would be awesome to have... but likely won't ever be worth too much I'd imagine. I'd pay 5$ just for the joke of a button though! Probably my favorite I have is an old Pat Robertson campaign pin, or my John Glenn for Senate pin even if they're pretty common. 

Heh I was joking!

Wow, THIS is random.

Actually I have this if you want to trigger Patine by proudly showing your separatist skills :

1085045613_PartiQubcois.PNG.2cd97323f1c4e3d179654a107f6e98f5.PNG

I also have others buttons about the separatiiists.

My real collection is made of pins (and ties).

And by the way, you are not the only nerd on collecting stuffs, Rand Paul bought this tie in the tourist and commercial shop of Congress cause I could buy the same in 2017 but it was around 40-50 dollars.

Political positions of Rand Paul - Wikipedia

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

Amazing! I have a few campaign items from Austrian election. I'd love to have tons of American stuff and wouldn't mind going  down to city council races.