270soft Forum

I Am Done - My Secession From The General Section Of The Forum

11 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Absolutely hysterical bc you don't get your way and aim personal attacks repeatedly (with multiple warnings) your solution is to.... get two moderators who give you more power.

I can assure you I am not beholden to V if that is the implication.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I can assure you I am not beholden to V if that is the implication.

I don't care who it is, the fact that he received two warnings about personal attacks and his solution is to... want to have 2 new moderators (de-legitimizing @admin_270 who has given him beyond fair treatment) is ludicrous. It's some of the least mature/accountable behavior I've seen on this board. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Reagan04 said:

I’d be down if the forum felt I was worthy. I’d be happy to serve to make this community a better place, I love this community.

Indoubtably. You've been longer than most of us and you're active, unbiased, and make this community a better place already.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Indoubtably. You've been longer than most of us and you're active, unbiased, and make this community a better place already.

I personally advocate for Koneke and JohnnyK to make their grand returns as the greatest mods this forum has ever seen... ;) 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I don't care who it is, the fact that he received two warnings about personal attacks and his solution is to... want to have 2 new moderators (de-legitimizing @admin_270 who has given him beyond fair treatment) is ludicrous. It's some of the least mature/accountable behavior I've seen on this board. 

Unignoring you for a second to respond to this as I saw someone quote you.

You've been getting it too easy. Calling him immature and unaccountable is a personal attack in itself, you said he "cries to the admin", earlier today, another personal attack, you frequently use "_______ _____" and stuff in place of insults when we all know what you're trying to say. You say vcczar constantly cries to the admin and doesn't act like an adult when it is you who is doing it. 

This is one page (of 23) of your post history. You've contributed to the recent toxic culture more than anyone here has 10 times over. You say it's because it's a liberal forum. I probably hold more conservative views than 90% of this forum and I still find your conduct disgusting and toxic.

I've usually supported @admin_270 through most events of the forum, like the big fiasco in the debate thing and his comments to two people, everyone calling him a Trump supporter or whatever when I say he's playing Devil's Advocate (and he is playing Devil's Advocate), he's a good admin but my only criticism is that he's been way too easy on you. The fact that @Patine got an 8 day ban for things you do every day is astounding.

• Upvote 6
9 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Unignoring you for a second to respond to this as I saw someone quote you.

You've been getting it too easy. Calling him immature and unaccountable is a personal attack in itself, you said he "cries to the admin", earlier today, another personal attack, you frequently use "_______ _____" and stuff in place of insults when we all know what you're trying to say. You say vcczar constantly cries to the admin and doesn't act like an adult when it is you who is doing it. 

This is one page (of 23) of your post history. You've contributed to the recent toxic culture more than anyone here has 10 times over. You say it's because it's a liberal forum. I probably hold more conservative views than 90% of this forum and I still find your conduct disgusting and toxic.

I've usually supported @admin_270 through most events of the forum, like the big fiasco in the debate thing and his comments to two people, everyone calling him a Trump supporter or whatever when I say he's playing Devil's Advocate (and he is playing Devil's Advocate), he's a good admin but my only criticism is that he's been way too easy on you. The fact that @Patine got an 8 day ban for things you do every day is astounding.

Do you realize how many unprovoked attacks he has attacked ME WITH? I did not say a WORD About that poster until he went on 2 rants about me that attacked me personally on all levels. How does that not make sense to you? 

And what did @admin_270do? Absolutely nothing beyond TWO warnings. That's ridiculous. The fact that you're saying he's been too easy on me is a total sham and shame on you for even stooping to such a ridiculous level. 

You becoming the moral highground given all of your posts is astounding. 

I was talking with @Hestia11 about a discussion NOT CONCERNING THEM and was flung by a SECOND totally unprovoked attack in less than   a week (where no ban was done) where all the drama started.

Crying regarding the admins is this entire thread. The irony is astounding. 

Things will calm down once the election is over (so, late Jan. at the latest 😉 ).

Appreciate offers for moderating - I'll look at this next week.

If allowing general political discussion gets to be too much, I'll move to games-only talk again.

6 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Do you realize how many unprovoked attacks he has attacked ME WITH? I did not say a WORD About that poster until he went on 2 rants about me that attacked me personally on all levels. How does that not make sense to you? 

And what did @admin_270do? Absolutely nothing beyond TWO warnings. That's ridiculous. The fact that you're saying he's been too easy on me is a total sham and shame on you for even stooping to such a ridiculous level. 

I was talking with @Hestia11 about a discussion NOT CONCERNING THEM and was flung by a SECOND totally unprovoked attack in less than   a week (where no ban was done) where all the drama started.

I'll admit for a period of time on this forum I was considered the troll too. The difference is I realized how annoying that was to everyone else and acted like a normal person. I'm not asking you to leave, I'm just asking you to reconsider your behavior and be more tolerant of others and their opinions before you call them "Trump deranged" and dumb shit like that. "Come on, man!"

@vcczar is one of the best members of this community. The effort that he puts day-in and day-out to keep this forum the place that I come back into each day is incredible and something he doesn't get as much credit for as he should. You act like everyone's against you and you're a victim when you constantly attack one of our most respected members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
12 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I have to agree with ThePotatoWalrus on this one. I’ve suggested you block him and move on several times, why don’t you? Your constant complaining about other forum members is getting very old, and I’m sick and tired of it. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Things will calm down once the election is over (so, late Jan. at the latest 😉 ).

If allowing general political discussion gets to be too much, I'll move to games-only talk again.

No.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Zenobiyl said:

I have to agree with ThePotatoWalrus on this one. I’ve suggested you block him and move on several times, why don’t you? Your constant complaining about other forum members is getting very old, and I’m sick and tired of it. 

VCZ claims to have blocked me and yet continues to talk shit about me constantly in public to other posters. That's the only reason I have not blocked them, it's despicable. 

2 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I'll admit for a period of time on this forum I was considered the troll too. The difference is I realized how annoying that was to everyone else and acted like a normal person. I'm not asking you to leave, I'm just asking you to reconsider your behavior and be more tolerant of others and their opinions before you call them "Trump deranged" and dumb shit like that. "Come on, man!"

@vcczar is one of the best members of this community. The effort that he puts day-in and day-out to keep this forum the place that I come back into each day is incredible and something he doesn't get as much credit for as he should. You act like everyone's against you and you're a victim when you constantly attack one of our most respected members.

My behavior? This is madness. You do realize how this started right? Another unprovoked personal attack when I was having a debate with @Hestia11 TOTALLY UNINVOLVED with Vczar who supposedly blocked me.  

A poster constantly attacks me and yet I'm asked to change my behavior. And "everyone's against me?" What? I'm calling out behavior that is despicable. That's 2 people. And according to my PM's from some conservatives on this board, I wouldn't call them "our most respected member" but you can believe what you want 

2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Am I allowed to comment on @vcczar's hypocritical behavior and rant for a paragraph (or two) or will I get banned? or will I get 50 warnings and no penalty like they do? They just blatantly violate your rules and then want more biased moderators. Crazy.

8 hours ago, vcczar said:

Pick @Conservative Elector 2 instead of myself. 

Thanks for the mention. I'd love to serve the community, but depending on what day it is, I am somewhat busy with college work these days. I don't know if I could always contribute as much moderation as needed.

4 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Am I allowed to comment on @vcczar's hypocritical behavior and rant for a paragraph (or two) or will I get banned? or will I get 50 warnings and no penalty like they do? They just blatantly violate your rules and then want more biased moderators. Crazy.

And you get off scot-free!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2