270soft Forum

50 Cent endorses Trump!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea Handler actually has a point. 50 Cent literally said "I don't care that Donald Trump doesn't care about black people." He endorsed him because under Biden, 50 cent will have to pay a bit more

ūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅūüćŅ

To quote @ThePotatoWalrus's Biden list: you ain't black  Poor kids are as talented as white kids  Racial jungle  Obama is the first articulate black guy  Unlike the African Am

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PoliticalPundit said:

there's a big difference between lena Dunham and Lil Wayne 

Ah yes, let us not forget how many celebrities rallied behind Hillary Clinton. Worked out very well didn't it.

15 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Ah yes, let us not forget how many celebrities rallied behind Hillary Clinton. Worked out very well didn't it.

Lil Wayne is actually a very good supporter and confirms the idea that African American males see Trump as something different than the media portrays.

There's a big difference between Lena Dunham and Lil Wayne as I said. Care to list some of the other celebrity endorsements Clinton got? Amy Schumer? 

Tbh, I think these rapper endorsements are great for Trump. We saw the entrance of Kanye as a significant blow to the Biden campaign... but with 50 cent, Lil Pump, and now even Lil Wayne... I think African Americans are going to go in a plurality to Trump this year. Biden is holding events with Obama because he knows he's losing this key demographic.... I am confident in saying that Trump will win probably 35% of African Americans... very confident. Most confidence ever. And he may even win the most if Kanye splits it enough. 

Biden is done for at this point. 

:P

11 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Lil Wayne is actually a very good supporter and confirms the idea that African American males see Trump as something different than the media portrays.

There's a big difference between Lena Dunham and Lil Wayne as I said. Care to list some of the other celebrity endorsements Clinton got? Amy Schumer? 

Okay, but obviously nobody cared in 2016, so how would an Lil Wayne endorsement change that? I guess you could make that argument, but why would he need a celebrity to back him up? The media is gonna fight it anyway, so just tout and show people that his polices are working for the better of the African-American community.

Granted I was only 10 at the time, but she got what... Katie Perry?, I think Beyoncé and Lady Gaga threw their support. Pretty much every late night talk show host did. Casey Neistat did, he may be a youtuber but I remember fondly the outrage that ensued when he put out his endorsement. 

Point is, I doubt anybody cares about the political positions of an celebrity and I doubt they actually influence many voters to vote for their preferred candidate.

24 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Okay, but obviously nobody cared in 2016, so how would an Lil Wayne endorsement change that? I guess you could make that argument, but why would he need a celebrity to back him up? The media is gonna fight it anyway, so just tout and show people that his polices are working for the better of the African-American community.

Granted I was only 10 at the time, but she got what... Katie Perry?, I think Beyoncé and Lady Gaga threw their support. Pretty much every late night talk show host did. Casey Neistat did, he may be a youtuber but I remember fondly the outrage that ensued when he put out his endorsement. 

Point is, I doubt anybody cares about the political positions of an celebrity and I doubt they actually influence many voters to vote for their preferred candidate.

Because there's a difference between an expected celebrity endorsement... and an unexpected endorsement. 

It's expected the pop stars.. and rappers would support whoever the democrat is. It's unexpected for them to ever support a Republican esp. Lil Wayne given his bashing of the Republicans and Bush's handling of Katrina.

It doesn't move the needle a LOT, but I will point to this when Trump does better with African America voters than expected.. or Biden does worse etc 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Because there's a difference between an expected celebrity endorsement... and an unexpected endorsement. 

ūü§Ē More power to you I guess.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I mean like Ted Kennedy endorsing Obama was a massive surprise and def. moved the needle.. whereas like the same endorsement to Clinton would have mattered less you know? 

Okay, but Ted Kennedy was a life long politician and just happend to carry the Kennedy name. But I can see what you are trying to say.

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

Okay, but Ted Kennedy was a life long politician and just happend to carry the Kennedy name. But I can see what you are trying to say.

Who do you think matters more to African American voters? Ted Kennedy or Lil Wayne?

Even moreso, at this moment in time who matters more to SOME Africna American voters? Cory Booker or Lil Wayne? Obama or Lil Wayne? The reason Trump is making any leeway w Democrats/Independents in the first place is bc they were dissatisfied with Obama's administration and 8 years 

People actually believe Lil Wayne is genuine and speaks for them.. that's tougher to say for politicians. At the same token, if like Garth Brooks or some Southern musician endorsed Trump I'd say it wouldn't matter at all/barely.  

But if.. IDK Trace Adkins went from endorsing Trump to Biden I'd find it interesting and def. worth looking into. 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Who do you think matters more to African American voters? Ted Kennedy or Lil Wayne?

Even moreso, at this moment in time who matters more to SOME African American voters? Cory Booker or Lil Wayne? Obama or Lil Wayne? The reason Trump is making any leeway w Democrats/Independents in the first place is bc they were dissatisfied with Obama's administration and 8 years 

People actually believe Lil Wayne is genuine and speaks for them.. that's tougher to say for politicians. At the same token, if like Garth Brooks or some Southern musician endorsed Trump I'd say it wouldn't matter at all/barely.  

But if.. IDK Trace Adkins went from endorsing Trump to Biden I'd find it interesting and def. worth looking into. 

Well Lil Wayne of course. You are just oversimplifying the point I am trying to make. A endorsement from a celebrity is not gonna have the same effect, as let's say the endorsement from Jim Clyburn for example. That doesn't mean it can't move some people to that celebrity's preferred candidate, but its not like it will cause a chain reaction that will ensure victory for that candidate.

2 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Well Lil Wayne of course. You are just oversimplifying the point I am trying to make. A endorsement from a celebrity is not gonna have the same effect, as let's say the endorsement from Jim Clyburn for example. That doesn't mean it can't move some people to that celebrity's preferred candidate, but its not like it will cause a chain reaction that will ensure victory for that candidate.

See I totally disagree with this 100%. The average African American voter does not care what some politician says even if it's John Lewis, Clyburn etc whoever. Most African American males are dissatisfied with  government in GENERAL same as Hispanic Americans etc 

Maybe if they are politically inclined but most voters in general are not politically inclined. If this is like... Sterling K Brown I don't think it matters. But theres' a difference between him and Denzel Washington making an endorsement.

Same with Lil Wayne vs like Lil Pump or something. Levels to it 

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

See I totally disagree with this 100%. The average African American voter does not care what some politician says even if it's John Lewis, Clyburn etc whoever. Most African American males are dissatisfied with  government in GENERAL same as Hispanic Americans etc 

Maybe if they are politically inclined but most voters in general are not politically inclined. If this is like... Sterling K Brown I don't think it matters. But theres' a difference between him and Denzel Washington making an endorsement.

Same with Lil Wayne vs like Lil Pump or something. Levels to it 

Biden still crushed in the South Carolina primary, so it seems like It worked out fine in the end. And either way, I was only commentating on the fact that even with all of that support behind her Hillary still lost. Trump isn't going to win because of Lil Wyane or Lil Pump. He wins because people believe he has lead America greatly during his first term, and so naturally they believe that he deserves four more years.

8 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Biden still crushed in the South Carolina primary, so it seems like It worked out fine in the end. And either way, I was only commentating on the fact that even with all of that support behind her Hillary still lost. Trump isn't going to win because of Lil Wyane or Lil Pump. He wins because people believe he has lead America greatly during his first term, and so naturally they believe that he deserves four more years.

My point being none of those celeb endorsements were a surprise. It's par for the course for celebs to endorse liberals. 

He's not going to win bc of them, but out of all the rappers.. Lil Wayne is the best one. I'd give him a .5 bump w African Americans. 

It's good to see Lil Wayne doesn't care about what the mainstream wants.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

It's good to see Lil Wayne doesn't care about what the mainstream wants.

I don't really care about what Lil Wayne wants. Both candidates will almost certainly disappoint African-Americans, but Trump is already and blatantly obvious that he'll do so, and good. Because he already has...

33 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't really care about what Lil Wayne wants. Both candidates will almost certainly disappoint African-Americans, but Trump is already and blatantly obvious that he'll do so, and good. Because he already has...

So has Biden through out his political career. Siding with senators who favored segregation.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, SilentLiberty said:

So has Biden through out his political career. Siding with senators who favored segregation.

If a great majority of African-Americans said," to Hell with you two old White guys who don't have our interests at heart," and made a solidarity, protest vote for say, the Peace and Justice (not sure who their candidate is this year), even though it wouldn't win them the election, it would cause enough of an electoral stir and show the cavalier way both Duopoly Parties treat, and refer to, the African-American vote was no longer a reliable tactic, and that African-American voters would REALLY have to be taken seriously.

• Upvote 1