270soft Forum

50 Cent endorses Trump!

11 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

Amazingly, I am not a liberal.

Amazingly, Breitbart is not a legitimate news source.

Amazingly, Kanye West is a bit of a basket case (if you watch the whole interview you’ll see what I mean, the man might start a religious cult)

And Amazingly, you’re still not ready to engage in a good faith conversation about issues that affect communities of color.

Ill be here when you are.

Amazingly, Breitbart is just reporting what Kanye said. 

Amazingly, you think you know more than African Americans other than Kanye who also say the same thing. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea Handler actually has a point. 50 Cent literally said "I don't care that Donald Trump doesn't care about black people." He endorsed him because under Biden, 50 cent will have to pay a bit more

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

To quote @ThePotatoWalrus's Biden list: you ain't black  Poor kids are as talented as white kids  Racial jungle  Obama is the first articulate black guy  Unlike the African Am

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Amazingly, you think you know more than African Americans other than Kanye who also say the same thing. 

I don’t actually, as I’ve said before. I can explain it for you, I can’t understand it for you.

Besides, I’d hardly call Kanye “Slavery was a choice” West an expert on issues affect communities of color.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

I don’t actually, as I’ve said before. I can explain it for you, I can’t understand it for you.

Besides, I’d hardly call Kanye “Slavery was a choice” West an expert on issues affect communities of color.

Kanye is not the only one talking about non African Americans telling African Americans how to think as if they can't for themselves. Liberal or not, it's ridiculous and if you can't see that there's nothing else to talk about. 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Kanye is not the only one talking about non African Americans telling African Americans how to think as if they can't for themselves. Liberal or not, it's ridiculous and if you can't see that there's nothing else to talk about. 

Likewise, if you can’t see that an election is literally an attempt to convince people to think a certain way, then you’re not very good at what your name suggests.

1 minute ago, Reagan04 said:

Likewise, if you can’t see that an election is literally an attempt to convince people to think a certain way, then you’re not very good at what your name suggests.

The WAY you're doing it is disrespectful. Even your posts like, "African Americnas shouldn't listen to 50 cent" "African American shouldn't listen to Kanye" "Obama is a better role model than LeBron". 

20 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Amazingly, you must be out of your mind!

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Im curious as to what your response is to the "slavery is a choice"? Surely many African-Americans don't agree with that rationale and likely find it fairly offensive.

6 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

The WAY you're doing it is disrespectful. Even your posts like, "African Americnas shouldn't listen to 50 cent" "African American shouldn't listen to Kanye" "Obama is a better role model than LeBron". 

CEO of putting words in mouths. I never said the first two. I made values judgments about 50 cent and Kanye having ulterior motives. Saying that I can’t evaluate their statements and their beliefs because I’m white is ridiculous.

I did actually say the last one, so congratulations on recalling that one correctly. But again, that’s just a simple values statement that a President is a better role model than a basketball player. Anyone is free to disagree with me, it’s simply my conclusion and it isn’t condescending to have an opinion that you disagree with. Perhaps you simply just cannot handle respectful dissent.

7 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Im curious as to what your response is to the "slavery is a choice"? Surely many African-Americans don't agree with that rationale and likely find it fairly offensive.

I'm not defending Kanye (his interview was horrible w Rogan), I'm saying he's right that liberals (not that poster who is a Libertarian or whatever) think they can tell African Americans how to think when they can do it themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

CEO of putting words in mouths. I never said the first two. I made values judgments about 50 cent and Kanye having ulterior motives. Saying that I can’t evaluate their statements and their beliefs because I’m white is ridiculous.

I did actually say the last one, so congratulations on recalling that one correctly. But again, that’s just a simple values statement that a President is a better role model than a basketball player. Anyone is free to disagree with me, it’s simply my conclusion and it isn’t condescending to have an opinion that you disagree with. Perhaps you simply just cannot handle respectful dissent.

I can, it's just disrespectful. 

Who are the role models and people Hispanic American should and shouldn't listen to?

What about Asian Americans? 

your expertise is in determining values for others so I'm sure you have opinions. 

8 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I can, it's just disrespectful. 

Who are the role models and people Hispanic American should and shouldn't listen to?

What about Asian Americans? 

your expertise is in determining values for others so I'm sure you have opinions. 

You are impossible.

Let me try this one more time, slowly.

I never said who other individuals should look up to as role models. I said who I, as a person in the world, believe to be better role models. If someone wants to agree, fantastic! Disagree? That’s ok too! But I will continue to hold my belief and let that affect the way I run my life. If someone is swayed when explaining why I look up to some people more than others, that’s cool! And as a public speaker and someone that takes interest in these things, I always appreciating swaying hearts and minds. And yet, even if no one is swayed, I’ll have been happy to present my viewpoint.

So, you can stop your racially divisive language, you can stop the racebaiting, I’m not biting. 

13 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I'm not defending Kanye (his interview was horrible w Rogan), I'm saying he's right that liberals (not that poster who is a Libertarian or whatever) think they can tell African Americans how to think when they can do it themselves. 

I actually agree than there are many liberals who feel this way throughout history. LBJ was a great example of master manipulation and an architect of modern systemic racism. I would be careful not to paint all liberals with such a broad brush though, no need for that. There are also conservatives that do this, many conservatives actually. Take Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk for example. 

You are impossible.

Let me try this one more time, slowly.

I never said who other individuals should look up to as role models. I said who I, as a person in the world, believe to be better role models. If someone wants to agree, fantastic! Disagree? That’s ok too! But I will continue to hold my belief and let that affect the way I run my life. If someone is swayed when explaining why I look up to some people more than others, that’s cool! And as a public speaker and someone that takes interest in these things, I always appreciating swaying hearts and minds. And yet, even if no one is swayed, I’ll have been happy to present my viewpoint.

So, you can stop your racially divisive language, you can stop the racebaiting, I’m not biting. 

So who do you as a person in the world, believe to be the best role models for Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans then? 

You're the one who brought it up initially. 

I actually agree than there are many liberals who feel this way throughout history. LBJ was a great example of master manipulation and an architect of modern systemic racism. I would be careful not to paint all liberals with such a broad brush though, no need for that.

Not saying all liberals, but anyone who does it I don't agree with. 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Not saying all liberals, but anyone who does it I don't agree with. 

I don’t know why you edited out the last part of what I said.

Just now, Reagan04 said:

I don’t know why you edited out the last part of what I said.

I didn't, you added it after I already had quoted it.

"There are also conservatives that do this, many conservatives actually. Take Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk for example. "

Candace Owens says it's ok for African Americans to think for themselves. For years they've been totally loyal to the Democrats and for what? More of the same if not worse. It's a different path, one they don't have to take but an option.

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

So who do you as a person in the world, believe to be the best role models for Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans then? 

You're the one who brought it up initially. 

No I didn’t. I said who I think are GOOD role models. 

Now, if you’re asking me who I think good Hispanic and Asian role models are, I can do that.

Sonia Sotomayor, Ted Cruz, Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta, James Ho, Tammy Duckworth, Nikki Haley, Fred Korematsu, Hiram Fong all come to mind.

These are people that can inspire us all and have made great contributions to not just communities of color but our country.

"There are plenty of Conservatives who don't think African Americans can think for themselves. Take Candace Owens for example"

HUH? 

🧐 @Reagan04

Indeed, she spends her days lambasting black culture and telling black people that they’re sheep unless they think like her. Her game is she gets paid to say things that white people cant say. She’s no better than your run of the mill white liberal. She is a grade A sheister.

Indeed, she spends her days lambasting black culture and telling black people that they’re sheep unless they think like her. Her game is she gets paid to say things that white people cant say. She’s no better than your run of the mill white liberal. She is a grade A sheister.

I'm not sure what else there is to say. 

I'm not sure what else there is to say. 

Well, if you’ve run out of talking points and logical fallacies to hit me with, perhaps then nothing.