Jump to content
270soft Forum

50 Cent endorses Trump!


Recommended Posts

Front_cover-11.thumb.jpg.8238bf23a5a45fba79eabc4fdd12568a.jpg

Hilarious!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea Handler actually has a point. 50 Cent literally said "I don't care that Donald Trump doesn't care about black people." He endorsed him because under Biden, 50 cent will have to pay a bit more

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

To quote @ThePotatoWalrus's Biden list: you ain't black  Poor kids are as talented as white kids  Racial jungle  Obama is the first articulate black guy  Unlike the African Am

Posted Images

This was a while ago. It's funny to me how more black celebrities seem to have endorsed him than white ones.

Ice Cube said he reached out to the Trump campaign to help with the Platinum Plan.

Charlamagne Tha God said he appreciates that Trump is reaching out to young black men.

EDP445, big (literally) black YouTube star recently got into firearms and endorsed Trump based on firearms policy.

Kanye West obviously.

Isiah Washington, Herschel Walker, and Dennis Rodman have supported or aided the Trump campaign in some way.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

This was a while ago. It's funny to me how more black celebrities seem to have endorsed him than white ones.

Ice Cube said he reached out to the Trump campaign to help with the Platinum Plan.

Charlamagne Tha God said he appreciates that Trump is reaching out to young black men.

EDP445, big (literally) black YouTube star recently got into firearms and endorsed Trump based on firearms policy.

Kanye West obviously.

Isiah Washington, Herschel Walker, and Dennis Rodman have supported or aided the Trump campaign in some way.

Probably due to Biden’s past record and statements on black people.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wiw said:

Wait, Biden's the racist now!?

To quote @ThePotatoWalrus's Biden list:

you ain't black 

Poor kids are as talented as white kids 

Racial jungle 

Obama is the first articulate black guy 

Unlike the African Americans Hispanics are diverse

you can't go into a 7/11 without an Indian accent

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Conservative Elector 2 said:

To quote @ThePotatoWalrus's Biden list:

you ain't black 

Poor kids are as talented as white kids 

Racial jungle 

Obama is the first articulate black guy 

Unlike the African Americans Hispanics are diverse

you can't go into a 7/11 without an Indian accent

predators

said N word multiple times in senate hearings

called asians orientals

referenced black women working at grocery stores

 

can go on

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Disgusting. 

 

Who is THAT woman and why does she think she has a right to influence anyone's decision in such an outspoken and nasty way? Inconceivable behavior.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

50 Cent's ex girlfriend. 

K, maybe someone's mad now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

50 Cent's ex girlfriend. 

LOL she said it in the first 2 seconds actually. I switched my audio on when she said that hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

predators

said N word multiple times in senate hearings

called asians orientals

referenced black women working at grocery stores

 

can go on

I knew it... wrong man for the job. The two candidates are both the wrong men for the job!

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea Handler actually has a point. 50 Cent literally said "I don't care that Donald Trump doesn't care about black people." He endorsed him because under Biden, 50 cent will have to pay a bit more in taxes. This is a perfect example of how class solidarity is more important than race solidarity in America. Bottom line is that 50 cent is wealthy, mega wealthy, most black people, most white people, are not. 50 cent doesn't care about what it's like to be a young black man living in the grips of systemic racism every day. He cares about growing his millions. His endorsement should be an alarm bell to all white voters AND voters of color, all voters in general, that it's time for Trump's racism and corruption to go.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

50 cent doesn't care about what it's like to be a young black man living in the grips of systemic racism every day.

Shouldn't we believe 50 Cent could never have become that successful in a really systemic racist country?

Isn't 50 Cent's career the best proof that the US is not systemic racist in fact? 

26 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

it's time for Trump's racism and corruption to go.

As other users have pointed out, both candidates have flaws when it comes to racist statements.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Shouldn't we believe 50 Cent could never have become that successful in a really systemic racist country?

Isn't 50 Cent's career the best proof that the US is not systemic racist in fact? 

To the contrary, we’ve forced upon black community that the only way to success to their ability to perform or play sports. Malcolm X specifically addressed this by saying that the only race of people where “singers, athletes, etc” are the community leaders. It has its roots in Black people being seen as sources of entertainment for the white population which is a long running trope in America.

38 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

As other users have pointed out, both candidates have flaws when it comes to racist statements

Yes, but I’ve got the position that Donald Trumps record and current platform is far worse for communities of color.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

To the contrary, we’ve forced upon black community that the only way to success to their ability to perform or play sports. Malcolm X specifically addressed this by saying that the only race of people where “singers, athletes, etc” are the community leaders. It has its roots in Black people being seen as sources of entertainment for the white population which is a long running trope in America.

Yes, but I’ve got the position that Donald Trumps record and current platform is far worse for communities of color.

Interesting. I never really noticed that before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Reagan04 said:

To the contrary, we’ve forced upon black community that the only way to success to their ability to perform or play sports. Malcolm X specifically addressed this by saying that the only race of people where “singers, athletes, etc” are the community leaders. It has its roots in Black people being seen as sources of entertainment for the white population which is a long running trope in America.

Yes, but I’ve got the position that Donald Trumps record and current platform is far worse for communities of color.

are you a person of color? 

 

People can decide for themselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

are you a person of color? 

 

People can decide for themselves. 

Ok? I didn’t say they couldn’t. I’m just a messenger of my message to anyone, white or not, who will listen.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...