270soft Forum

VCCzar's Preliminary Prediction Map

Just now, The Blood said:

Are you serious? You have been crying wolf about Patine and Vcczar for some time, and have successfully removed one from the forum for a full 8 days. Are you seriously stretching my words to call me a liar here? Of course you aren't reporting every user on here to Admin, but you have a serious habit of attempting to ban people. Coincidentally, these people are the ones you don't have strong relationships with. Stop stretching my words or the truth, and start owning up to what you are. You are a consistently poor debater who acts superior to others, a bad-faith actor, and someone who is too stuck up to actually see their impact on this forum. I know I just attacked you, and in recognition of that, @admin_270, please punish me as you see appropriate.

You are lying acting as if 2 posters means "constantly everyone" when I talk to plenty of other posters than those 2, in fact everyone else since they apparent have me blocked.

And my relationship w Czar was fine until I called them out for their BEHAVIOR and they throw a tantrum and blocked me. 

And you've said nothing to warrant a punishment, that's your opinion all based in subjectivity compared to the other posters. It's sad you don't understand nuance so if playing the martyr makes you feel better so be it 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might as well present you with your award.

Map is below, which is much more critical of Biden's chances than most pundit forecasts. The colors are in Safe, Likely, Leans, and Tilt. If Trump wins all the tilts, then it is a 269-269 tie, which i

This is an update to the preliminary prediction map. I took out something that was attempting to factor the undecided vote margin of 2016 to 2020. I found that it was impossible to really estimate who

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Wiw said:

You're right, it's not worth it! You're just as much of an uninformed, incoherent attention-seeker as Trump is!

I actually find your posts comical so it's funny to hear your attempts to .. I guess instigate? Who knows lol 

4 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I actually find your posts comical so it's funny to hear your attempts to .. I guess instigate? Who knows lol 

Oh, here we go! Here we go!

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

You are lying acting as if 2 posters means "constantly everyone" when I talk to plenty of other posters than those 2, in fact everyone else since they apparent have me blocked.

And my relationship w Czar was fine until I called them out for their BEHAVIOR and they throw a tantrum and blocked me. 

And you've said nothing to warrant a punishment, that's your opinion all based in subjectivity compared to the other posters. It's sad you don't understand nuance so if playing the martyr makes you feel better so be it 

Are you so dense that you can't understand how your actions stretch beyond attempting to block people? Also, I never said, "Constantly everyone" in reference to you attempting to ban people, so that's a lie. Back to my point, it may only be two people, but your conduct around these two people has demonstrated your conduct throughout this forum. You throw away evidence going against your beliefs, act superior to others, refuse to combat other people's points, and are generally a bad-faith actor. This goes beyond your attempted bans, which are a serious problem indicative of your narcissistic view of this forum and its purpose, and delves into your own issues confronting others and their points. It's clear I won't be able to confront or argue with you here, so as a passing message, I would like to say this in honor of the forum you seem happy to make worse: Fuck off, I'm blocking you.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

@admin_270 probably should just lock the thread if people aren't staying on task. This is beginning to get repetitive. I hope it improves after the election

I already know the pattern that will transpire.

I'm debating with you or @Reagan04  or someone regarding polls or data etc.. and we both think we're right for multiple posts.

@vcczar inserts themselves into the topic for 0 reason other than attention ranting about how awful I personally am and should be blocked.

I call out @admin_270 and say for the 5th or 6th time why is Vcczar allowed to continue to attack me and yet I can't say anything back without getting banned?

Admin warns that poster again for the 5th or 6th time to please stop with no bans or anything.

Posters complain that I'm running to the mod too much.

I say one truthful comment about Vcczar or whoever.

Those same posters run to the mod to get me banned. 

I call out the hypocrisy. 

--

Hmm maybe if @vcczar just minded their business and stopped being __________ _______ _____ we wouldn't have this issue.

Polls and data 

49 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

So @admin_270 this poster is just allowed to CONTINUE to make posts attacking me, calling me a troll, saying I have no intelligence (in the last post you warned them about for a personal attack) etc? This is getting ridiculous. 

Notice how a poster like @Hestia11 will argue with me and vice versa and we NEVER resort to calling for bans, saying what an awful poster I am, how I bring nothing to this forum, threatening to block me repeatedly... I mean I could say things back but I'm sure I'd be getting banned in that case. 

How they didn't get banned for their last rant attacking me personally is beyond me. We both know that. 

If @vcczar bothers you block him. Calling for bans over every slight makes the forum worse for everyone.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Blood said:

Are you so dense that you can't understand how your actions stretch beyond attempting to block people? Also, I never said, "Constantly everyone" in reference to you attempting to ban people, so that's a lie. Back to my point, it may only be two people, but your conduct around these two people has demonstrated your conduct throughout this forum. You throw away evidence going against your beliefs, act superior to others, refuse to combat other people's points, and are generally a bad-faith actor. This goes beyond your attempted bans, which are a serious problem indicative of your narcissistic view of this forum and its purpose, and delves into your own issues confronting others and their points. It's clear I won't be able to confront or argue with you here, so as a passing message, I would like to say this in honor of the forum you seem happy to make worse: Fuck off, I'm blocking you.

2 posters.

And yet YOU wrote:

"I feel like you would prefer it if everyone on the forum was banned except for you. I say this because with almost every poster you encounter" "Would much rather talk to yourself than anyone else" 

You're the real liar. No shocker given your behavior. 

I'm fine debating anyone, it's you and others having emotional outbursts  and telling me to "fuck off" 

11 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

You should read the post in context then, 

What part of if I said the same exact things or said what I truly think about that poster is not clear to you? You and plenty others would go running to the mod as well.  It's already happened twice to me, for you to be accusing me of that when others here did the EXACT same thing to me is ridiculous.  

No.  We wouldn't.  

I've taken much worse than you have here, and it never even occurred to me to try to have the other person banned.

I'll debate them, or I'll roll my eyes at them, or I'll ignore them and sometimes block them.  Sometimes, when they catch me in the wrong mood, I'll be rude in response to them.  But I never report them.  Because I am an adult.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Zenobiyl said:

If @vcczar bothers you block him. Calling for bans over every slight makes the forum worse for everyone.

If I started attacking that poster in the manner they are me I'd be banned. It's just a fact. 

And this comes after it already got a warning in the debate thread for going on a massive personal attack against me (despite supposedly blocking me) a few days ago 

Just now, Zenobiyl said:

If @vcczar bothers you block him. Calling for bans over every little slight makes the forum worse for everyone.

Yes, @PoliticalPundit please do. I'm seriously considering leaving the forum if you don't. If you have any good faith in you, you will. I don't want you in my threads or commenting on my posts. We're only going to be at odds. This is the most compromising ceasefire I can think of. I've blocked you; you block me. 

Just now, Actinguy said:

No.  We wouldn't.  

I've taken much worse than you have here, and it never even occurred to me to try to have the other person banned.

I'll debate them, or I'll roll my eyes at them, or I'll ignore them and sometimes block them.  Sometimes, when they catch me in the wrong mood, I'll be rude in response to them.  But I never report them.  Because I am an adult.

I've debated countless posters here. The only reason I'm going to the mods is bc I was already banned for calling out hypocrisy and like 4-5 posters here RAN to the mods when I did which is ironically hypocritical. 

It's already happened, you must have missed it then. 

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

If I started attacking that poster in the manner they are me I'd be banned. It's just a fact. 

And this comes after it already got a warning in the debate thread for going on a massive personal attack against me (despite supposedly blocking me) a few days ago 

I don’t want anyone banned. I also don’t want anyone fighting. Just block him and be done with it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Yes, @PoliticalPundit please do. I'm seriously considering leaving the forum if you don't. If you have any good faith in you, you will. I don't want you in my threads or commenting on my posts. We're only going to be at odds. This is the most compromising ceasefire I can think of. I've blocked you; you block me. 

Or you can just be an adult and ignore me like has been told to you multiple times already instead of what you've been acting like. 

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I've debated countless posters here. The only reason I'm going to the mods is bc I was already banned for calling out hypocrisy and like 4-5 posters here RAN to the mods when I did which is ironically hypocritical. 

It's already happened, you must have missed it then. 

You FRAMED Pat!

Just now, Wiw said:

You FRAMED Pat!

Notice how I simply post and debate other posters with polls and data

and both Vcar and Patine both insert themselves into conversations not concerning them whatsoever to personally attack me. Look back and see for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

This forum is turning into a circus. With PolPundit at the center of it...

I've already said it lol. 

Some posters like @Hestia11 are mature enough to be able to debate, counter and be amused by our back and forth. 

Other posters have ___ where they can't bare their positions being challenged without personal attacks. 

I assume they're not used to being challenged? 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Some posters like @Hestia11 are mature enough to be able to debate, counter and be amused by our back and forth. 

Other posters have ___ where they can't bare their positions being challenged without personal attacks. 

Might as well present you with your award.

20201025_115505.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Because all you want to do is control us. To have us at your beck and call! You know what, you're worse than Trump. Because you... you're not even honest with yourself.

Just now, Wiw said:

Because all you want to do is control us. To have us at your beck and call! You know what, you're worse than Trump. Because you... you're not even honest with yourself.

Uhhh what?  If I wanted that I'd go to a Conservative Trump forum lol. 

If I respond to this post seriously I think I'd be living up to the award @Cenzonico bestowed on me 🤣

42 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I just pointed to examples of posters who can talk and debate ad nauseam with me and we never get into personal attacks. I'll do more  @Hestia11 @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Conservative Elector 2 @billay @ThePotatoWalrus @Zenobiyl @pilight @TheMiddlePolitical @Sean F. Kennedy @Edouard

Well, all I can say concerning me is I never had a problem with you so far. Your 3rd debate thread comments had a lot of truths in it actually. After reading through it, I couldn't see a reason why to get in a fight with you and I hoped the fights might finally stop now. Obviously that wasn't the case unfortunately. I'd really like to see the only forum I am checking everyday ( @ThePotatoWalrus) to calm down a bit. 

I don't know if I solely get along with you Pundit because we are politically at the same page. In general I get along with all people here, despite we might differ ideologically very much, so I think if I were a liberal I'd still be fine with you. Who knows actually... However, I am used to @Patine routinely commenting on nearly all my posts. :P 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Well, all I can say concerning me is I never had a problem with you so far. Your 3rd debate thread comments had a lot of truths in it actually. After reading through it, I couldn't see a reason why to get in a fight with you and I hoped the fights might finally stop now. Obviously that wasn't the case unfortunately. I'd really like to see the only forum I am checking everyday ( @ThePotatoWalrus) to calm down a bit. 

I don't know if I solely get along with you Pundit because we are politically at the same page. In general I get along with all people here, despite we might differ ideologically very much, so I think if I were a liberal I'd still be fine with you. Who knows actually... However, I am used to @Patine routinely commenting on nearly all my posts. :P 

Thank you. And the bolded is what people have issues with lol. 

The issue is the hypocrisy and personal attacks, 0 to do with actual politics which is the unfortunate issue. When I show polls or data from Politico or Polling I just get accused of using "biased data" which is another word for "I'm mad I got called out and don't have an argument so I'm going to block you" 🤣 

This board seems like 3 Conservatives and 25 liberals so it's to be expected. I just don't like the hypocrisy. 

Wait Patine got banned! This has gone to far. What happened?