270soft Forum

VCCzar's Preliminary Prediction Map

vcczar

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I've debated countless posters here. The only reason I'm going to the mods is bc I was already banned for calling out hypocrisy and like 4-5 posters here RAN to the mods when I did which is ironically hypocritical. 

It's already happened, you must have missed it then. 

You FRAMED Pat!

3 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

This forum is turning into a circus. With PolPundit at the center of it...

I've already said it lol. 

Some posters like @Hestia11 are mature enough to be able to debate, counter and be amused by our back and forth. 

Other posters have ___ where they can't bare their positions being challenged without personal attacks. 

I assume they're not used to being challenged? 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Some posters like @Hestia11 are mature enough to be able to debate, counter and be amused by our back and forth. 

Other posters have ___ where they can't bare their positions being challenged without personal attacks. 

Might as well present you with your award.

20201025_115505.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Because all you want to do is control us. To have us at your beck and call! You know what, you're worse than Trump. Because you... you're not even honest with yourself.

Just now, Wiw said:

Because all you want to do is control us. To have us at your beck and call! You know what, you're worse than Trump. Because you... you're not even honest with yourself.

Uhhh what?  If I wanted that I'd go to a Conservative Trump forum lol. 

If I respond to this post seriously I think I'd be living up to the award @Cenzonico bestowed on me 🤣

42 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I just pointed to examples of posters who can talk and debate ad nauseam with me and we never get into personal attacks. I'll do more  @Hestia11 @Reagan04 @Actinguy @Conservative Elector 2 @billay @ThePotatoWalrus @Zenobiyl @pilight @TheMiddlePolitical @Sean F. Kennedy @Edouard

Well, all I can say concerning me is I never had a problem with you so far. Your 3rd debate thread comments had a lot of truths in it actually. After reading through it, I couldn't see a reason why to get in a fight with you and I hoped the fights might finally stop now. Obviously that wasn't the case unfortunately. I'd really like to see the only forum I am checking everyday ( @ThePotatoWalrus) to calm down a bit. 

I don't know if I solely get along with you Pundit because we are politically at the same page. In general I get along with all people here, despite we might differ ideologically very much, so I think if I were a liberal I'd still be fine with you. Who knows actually... However, I am used to @Patine routinely commenting on nearly all my posts. :P 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Well, all I can say concerning me is I never had a problem with you so far. Your 3rd debate thread comments had a lot of truths in it actually. After reading through it, I couldn't see a reason why to get in a fight with you and I hoped the fights might finally stop now. Obviously that wasn't the case unfortunately. I'd really like to see the only forum I am checking everyday ( @ThePotatoWalrus) to calm down a bit. 

I don't know if I solely get along with you Pundit because we are politically at the same page. In general I get along with all people here, despite we might differ ideologically very much, so I think if I were a liberal I'd still be fine with you. Who knows actually... However, I am used to @Patine routinely commenting on nearly all my posts. :P 

Thank you. And the bolded is what people have issues with lol. 

The issue is the hypocrisy and personal attacks, 0 to do with actual politics which is the unfortunate issue. When I show polls or data from Politico or Polling I just get accused of using "biased data" which is another word for "I'm mad I got called out and don't have an argument so I'm going to block you" 🤣 

This board seems like 3 Conservatives and 25 liberals so it's to be expected. I just don't like the hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Wait Patine got banned! This has gone to far. What happened? 

Mainly for repeat bans. Each bans gets longer than the last. So the length has some justification, although I find the reason for his actions that got him banned to be worthy.