270soft Forum

VCCzar's Preliminary Prediction Map

1 minute ago, Wiw said:

No Pundit, there is only one person who continually trashes other posters day after day: YOU. You have one shallow opinion - HEIL DOLARD and no other. The admin continues to let you post because maybe it makes a controversial forum. It doesn't. You are dangerous!

"Trashes other posters??" I'm talking about politics! That poster is CONTINUALLY attacking me over and over when I AM NOT EVEN DISCUSSING THEM.  

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might as well present you with your award.

Map is below, which is much more critical of Biden's chances than most pundit forecasts. The colors are in Safe, Likely, Leans, and Tilt. If Trump wins all the tilts, then it is a 269-269 tie, which i

This is an update to the preliminary prediction map. I took out something that was attempting to factor the undecided vote margin of 2016 to 2020. I found that it was impossible to really estimate who

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

"Trashes other posters??" I'm talking about politics! That poster is CONTINUALLY attacking me over and over when I AM NOT EVEN DISCUSSING THEM.  

Well maybe if you didn't SCREW THEM OVER first, they would be fine with you!!

2 posters? Is not EVERY poster.

I just pointed to examples of posters who can talk and debate ad nauseam with me and we never get into personal attacks.  

This is a poster who is constantly inserting themselves into conversations NOT CONCERNING THEM and yet I say nothing personal back. If I said anything back resembling truth regarding their behavior I'd get banned, and they continue to get nothing. 

Since that poster is clearly a god to this board or whatever, if it can simply be said for the 10th time to NOT INSERT THEMSELVES into discussions not involving them this wouldn't be an issue. But this is ridiculous.

Or the rules can change and personal attacks are allowed both ways and I'm fine with that too. 

Vcczar is inserting himself because you are a bad influence on this forum. You constantly deny evidence, blow past points, take points out of context(For example: I said every poster you have encountered, not every poster), and act superior to everyone you encounter. You have made this forum an inherently worse place, and are constantly attempting to ban people you don't like for minor offences. Vcczar is doing right by the forum for telling Hestia to back away from you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, The Blood said:

Vcczar is inserting himself because you are a bad influence on this forum. You constantly deny evidence, blow past points, take points out of context(For example: I said every poster you have encountered, not every poster), and act superior to everyone you encounter. You have made this forum an inherently worse place, and are constantly attempting to ban people you don't like for minor offences. Vcczar is doing right by the forum for telling Hestia to back away from you.

what other poster have I tried to get banned out of the TWO I just mentioned in your post? You're outright LYING now. 

Me and @Hestia11 are BOTH certain the other is wrong and yet YOU are taking offense to something when we have been going back and forth for DAYS on various issues. 

Just now, Actinguy said:

Vcczar adds much more to this forum than PoliticalPundit does.  This level of “running to the teacher to tattle” is unprecedented in my time here.  I’ll be blocking PoliticalPundit moving forward.

Amazing and then when I say one comment towards that poster you and 5 others will run to the mod to get me banned as you did before when I said they were acting hypocritical. 

Amazing and then when I say one comment towards that poster you and 5 others will run to the mod to get me banned as you did before when I said they were acting hypocritical. 

I did no such thing — I actually defended you, publicly, last time.  But you’re constantly running to admin to report people for not liking you.  It makes me regret coming to your defense in the past.

• Upvote 1
Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

Some Liberals on this board can't handle someone actually arguing with them with logic, data and polls without getting into personal attacks. It's so obvious to see and it involves ego. 

That's cool, but you do recognize that you're part of the problem right?

2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

Some Liberals on this board can't handle someone actually arguing with them with logic, data and polls without getting into personal attacks. It's so obvious to see and it involves ego. 

You see, only a FASCIST would pin this kind of problem on the good guys!

Just now, Actinguy said:

I did no such thing — I actually defended you, publicly, last time.  But you’re constantly running to admin to report people for not liking you.  It makes me regret coming to your defense in the past.

From what I recall you actually defended that Vcc Poster saying it defended YOU against Patine when it made personal attacks. 

You must have missed the post from the debate thread where that poster said I had no intelligence and ranted at me for like 10 sentences and now this. It's a pattern of behavior and if roles were reversed I'd be banned for 8 days by now. 

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

That's cool, but you do recognize that you're part of the problem right?

Things were going fine until (for the 2nd time in 3 days) that poster inserted themselves into a conversation they had nothing to do with. 

Once again, I'm not saying personal attacks! I have plenty I could say. Should go both ways, and then we'd have REAL problems. 

From what I recall you actually defended that Vcc Poster saying it defended YOU against Patine when it made personal attacks. 

You must have missed the post from the debate thread where that poster said I had no intelligence and ranted at me for like 10 sentences and now this. It's a pattern of behavior and if roles were reversed I'd be banned for 8 days by now. 

I agree that you are not engaging in intelligent thought.  That’s fine, plenty of people do that here, maybe myself included at times.  But we don’t run to mommy when we get called out on it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Actinguy said:

I agree that you are not engaging in intelligent thought.  That’s fine, plenty of people do that here, maybe myself included at times.  But we don’t run to mommy when we get called out on it.

You should read the post in context then, 

What part of if I said the same exact things or said what I truly think about that poster is not clear to you? You and plenty others would go running to the mod as well.  It's already happened twice to me, for you to be accusing me of that when others here did the EXACT same thing to me is ridiculous.  

what other poster have I tried to get banned out of the TWO I just mentioned in your post? You're outright LYING now. 

Me and @Hestia11 are BOTH certain the other is wrong and yet YOU are taking offense to something when we have been going back and forth for DAYS on various issues. 

Are you serious? You have been crying wolf about Patine and Vcczar for some time, and have successfully removed one from the forum for a full 8 days. Are you seriously stretching my words to call me a liar here? Of course you aren't reporting every user on here to Admin, but you have a serious habit of attempting to ban people. Coincidentally, these people are the ones you don't have strong relationships with. Stop stretching my words or the truth, and start owning up to what you are. You are a consistently poor debater who acts superior to others, a bad-faith actor, and someone who is too stuck up to actually see their impact on this forum. I know I just attacked you, and in recognition of that, @admin_270, please punish me as you see appropriate.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

It's not worth saying since I'm sure you and 5 others would go running to the mod as you claim I do. 

You're right, it's not worth it! You're just as much of an uninformed, incoherent attention-seeker as Trump is!

• Upvote 1