Overall Presidential Polling

President Kimball: 20.56% (-0.32)

Caesar: 18.92% (+0.35)

Mr. House: 15.97% (+1.74)

Barry Goldwater: 5.94% (+1.13)

Raquel (Boomers): 2.16% (-0.39)

Strom Thurmond: 0.40% (-0.01)

Undecided: 36.05% (-2.50)

New Vegas At-Large Polling (I'll include these periodically to give you an idea of campaign strategy, and the effect of your events.) (New Vegas Pop. Est. 32,000)

Mr. House: 32%

President Kimball: 24%

Caesar: 10%

Barry Goldwater: 9%

Raquel: 2%

Strom Thurmond: 1%

Undecided: 22% 

The second week of campaigning was very... eventful. Halts to Mr. House's momentum, and Caesars were seen as Barry Goldwater continues to be the candidate that's keeping the momentum going. Strom Thurmond, while struggling in New Vegas was finally able to get his message across to a handful of Legion soldiers, and citizens. Numerous attempts were made to sabotage the NCR... especially by the Boomers and Kings. Causing some support to trickle down for President Kimball. The Boomers are clearly dominating the airwaves... as they have destroyed North Vegas and Raquel herself was attempting to gun down Kimball supporters in Freeside. The voters, asides from Boomers aren't responding too kindly to these developments which is limiting the Boomers appeal to everyone except Vault Dwellers and Isolationists. After the attempt to gun down Kimball supporters in Freeside, NCR Rangers under the orders of General Lee Oliver are sieging the Nellis Air Force Base which is home to most Boomers. As of now NCR Rangers and Snipers guard the surrounding outskirts of the base and perform routine checks on people passing by. Snipers have been instructed to shoot at anyone leaving with weapons.

Given these developments. We have 2 extra events all of you will have to include in your next turn. This is the beginning of CHAOS events... or Dynamic Events. Whatever you want to call them.

The North Vegas Conflict

North Vegas is now an area of total destruction. Many civilians are dead, and while Crandon and Goldwater were able to escape... many of the citizens are still there and have nothing. Now that North Vegas is essentially a Warzone... some may seek to exploit this situation and bring some law and order to the area. What happens to North Vegas is entirely up to you. 

The Siege of Nellis Airforce Base

Not under the direct orders of President Kimball... General Oliver made a split second decision to ok the pursuit of the the Boomers attempting to cause trouble in Freeside. He's ordered a group of NCR Snipers to surround the Nellis Airforce Base area. It's up to President Kimball on whether to give General Oliver additional forces, and defeat the Boomers... or to scale back from the conflict attempt to work out a deal, or uphold neutrality. Caesars Legion or Mr. House may also weigh in on the situation and escalate the conflict. 

@TheLiberalKitten @Cenzonico @The Blood @WVProgressive @superezione @Edouard @buenoboss @ThePotatoWalrus

Bueno has informed me for now he will be skipping events due to his busy schedule. He will still be tagged and will eventually come up with some events for the BoS when he has the time. 

You may now post your events! Don't forget the extra 2 events/decisions as well! Good luck and have fun!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is correct! I am ASTONISHED! Ya boy is pulling an all nighter tonight. Screw college!  

Epic Boomers with their war crimes.

Fuck this shit, there's a settlement that needs your help.(Raquel, with nothing left but a handful of wounded Boomers, will be overthrown by the remnants of the group and handed over to the NCR(@Edoua

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

February Week 2 Polling

Overall Presidential Polling

President Kimball: 20.56% (-0.32)

Caesar: 18.92% (+0.35)

Mr. House: 15.97% (+1.74)

Barry Goldwater: 5.94% (+1.13)

Raquel (Boomers): 2.16% (-0.39)

Strom Thurmond: 0.40% (-0.01)

Undecided: 36.05% (-2.50)

New Vegas At-Large Polling (I'll include these periodically to give you an idea of campaign strategy, and the effect of your events.) (New Vegas Pop. Est. 32,000)

Mr. House: 32%

President Kimball: 24%

Caesar: 10%

Barry Goldwater: 9%

Raquel: 2%

Strom Thurmond: 1%

Undecided: 22% 

The second week of campaigning was very... eventful. Halts to Mr. House's momentum, and Caesars were seen as Barry Goldwater continues to be the candidate that's keeping the momentum going. Strom Thurmond, while struggling in New Vegas was finally able to get his message across to a handful of Legion soldiers, and citizens. Numerous attempts were made to sabotage the NCR... especially by the Boomers and Kings. Causing some support to trickle down for President Kimball. The Boomers are clearly dominating the airwaves... as they have destroyed North Vegas and Raquel herself was attempting to gun down Kimball supporters in Freeside. The voters, asides from Boomers aren't responding too kindly to these developments which is limiting the Boomers appeal to everyone except Vault Dwellers and Isolationists. After the attempt to gun down Kimball supporters in Freeside, NCR Rangers under the orders of General Lee Oliver are sieging the Nellis Air Force Base which is home to most Boomers. As of now NCR Rangers and Snipers guard the surrounding outskirts of the base and perform routine checks on people passing by. Snipers have been instructed to shoot at anyone leaving with weapons.

Given these developments. We have 2 extra events all of you will have to include in your next turn. This is the beginning of CHAOS events... or Dynamic Events. Whatever you want to call them.

The North Vegas Conflict

North Vegas is now an area of total destruction. Many civilians are dead, and while Crandon and Goldwater were able to escape... many of the citizens are still there and have nothing. Now that North Vegas is essentially a Warzone... some may seek to exploit this situation and bring some law and order to the area. What happens to North Vegas is entirely up to you. 

Not under the direct orders of President Kimball... General Oliver made a split second decision to ok the pursuit of the the Boomers attempting to cause trouble in Freeside. He's ordered a group of NCR Snipers to surround the Nellis Airforce Base area. It's up to President Kimball on whether to give General Oliver additional forces, and defeat the Boomers... or to scale back from the conflict attempt to work out a deal, or uphold neutrality. Caesars Legion or Mr. House may also weigh in on the situation and escalate the conflict. 

@TheLiberalKitten @Cenzonico @The Blood @WVProgressive @superezione @Edouard @buenoboss @ThePotatoWalrus

Bueno has informed me for now he will be skipping events due to his busy schedule. He will still be tagged and will eventually come up with some events for the BoS when he has the time. 

You may now post your events! Don't forget the extra 2 events/decisions as well! Good luck and have fun!

I begin with the extra events (to let others RP and then I will do my events)

President Kimball allocution to the North Vegas Conflict

North Vegas is now an area of total destruction. Many civilians are dead.

Is this the way boomers and others groups want to get the backing of electors? By terrorizing the people and killing civilians?

We were peacefully talking to people, and I even got an assassination attempt on my person...These events have made clear one thing. I can simplify you the question as of now :

-Either you're with us, either you love freedom, and a nation which embraces freedom, or you are with the ennemy, there is no third option.

Either you support killing peacefull civilians, and destroy the Wasterlands, or you stand up and you fight for a peacefull outcome.

I want to be clear and to talk directly to people at home. They tried to kill me, they killed people in North Vegas. If you do not stop them by voting for us, they will come to kill you soon, your mother, your daugther, your children, you family.

There is the coalition of chaos, and opposed to that, there may be the coalition of hope.

Now I heard a lot Mr House talking about implementing law and order, I formally offer to Mr House @TheLiberalKitten that the NCR and his supporters work together to eradicate those who attacked and murdered these poors civilians and send a clear message to the boomers.

It's easy to talk about future when we can act right now.

As for election day you know now the choice. It is chaos and death versus hope. We are the first to stand up for hope.

1st of my 3 events :

Pres Kimball asks Congress (with the obvious backing) to formally declare war on the boomer and make sure that the radio can listen to the formal declaration. The goal is to knock down the airwave superiority of the boomer by the military superiority of the NCR and to get a public backing on the way to show law and order.

Pres Kimball officially confirms to General Oliver that he will receive additional forces

In response to Kimball's attempt to declare war, the Boomers will rain hell and fire on their forces, raining artillery on their snipers, and firing on key roads and supply lines the NCR could use to supply reinforcements and supplies. The Boomers will fire shots from the airbase onto NCR snipers outside, and the Boomers will rain hellfire on the NCR Correctional Facility, hoping to destroy the walls and free the convicts inside.

Mister House joins in on the attack against the NCR from the rear. This is the only way that the Mojave will be protected with no further NCR interference

Hopefully the Kings and gangs approve as to why this had to be done, with the NCR troop numbers reduced hopefully the Boomers will calm down and law will be restored to the Mojave.

Securitrons are sent into seize the NCR embassy where everyone is justly arrested and will be eventually deported or tried for "crimes against the strip and causing civil unrest(aka the tensions in Freeside)"

(Note, the Boomers will do nothing in response to the North Vegas destruction. In fact, Raquel will privately gloat about the destruction.)

(I can now finish the events 😛 )

2nd event (attack) : Pres Kimball attacks the incoherence of Mr House on his campaign motto

"Mr House showed to the whole Wasterland that his only interest wasn't Law and Order, but Outlaw and Boomers.

Mr House is part of the chaos coalition, his only interest is power. Our republic, strong of 1 millions of inhabitants has no interest in his eyes. Those lifes can die if he can take power.

These attacks on our land showed one thing, he is an hypocrite who has no respect for human lifes, if North Vegas was part of our Republic, he would send securitrons. 

Always remember : NCR is Law and Order, Mr House is Outlaw and Boomers.

3rd event (strange to define, more a mixt of rally and mobilization) : Pres Kimball does not recall troops sent to Gen Oliver as they weren't the whole republican army but needs to strenghen his forces and then makes the following public allocution to his people :

To our inhabitants, we officially declare the call to arms and the mass mobilization to repeal the attacks on our soil. We have to protect the republic, and to the radios we send the following message : The NCR is the only faction which clearly wants to defeat the boomers.

To those who are outside our republic, I firmly ask you to take a weapon and join our national mobilization, not to protect the republic, to protect your family.

Mr House attacks the republic alongside boomers, what if he would not be the real boomer candidate? Spread the message accross the lands, and join us on the battlefield !

Strom Thurmond will respond to the events that have transpired in North Vegas and at Nellis Airforce Base between the NCR and the Boomers with a speech in New Vegas. 

"It is clear to me, that neither President Kimball, nor the Raquel of the Boomer coalition, have any intention of maintaining law and order within this society. I will condemn both the actions of The NCR, the Boomers, and Mister House. What we see here, is those who would like to wield power for nothing but their own personal gain and satisfaction. They care not about you, the people of The Mojave, but rather about themselves! They would throw away all of your lives if it could gain them a sliver of wealth on their plates. All hostile actions must be responded to with the utmost force. I will make a brand new, totally original method of diplomacy. I call it, "Big Stick Diplomacy". You must have the power, or else you can never maintain law and order within society. The New California Republic has no interest in this, and as a result of that, Mister House and Raquel have taken advantage of his weakness, and broken society. Is this what you, the fine people of the wasteland want? No, of course not! You must fight back against this tyranny and this weakness. I will bring the utmost law and order to this land, the people above all else!"

The North Vegas Conflict - The puts his plans to rid Freeside of the NCR on hold, and orders The Kings to help North Vegas residents evacuate, and protect them from raiders, and other villains.

The Siege of Nellis AFB - Not wanting to spread his forces too thin, the King will simply use the NCR-Boomer conflict as an excuse to stir up more Anti-NCR sentiment in Freeside. Privately The King sends Raquel a bobblehead of the original King, as a sort of thank you gift, for diverting NCR attention away from Freeside.

Sabotage - The King tries to hire 1st Recon vet Craig Boone to help train his men on how to better use their weapons.

Rally - The King will personally visit Julie Farkas and ask that the Followers, and Kings team up to help the citizens of North Vegas during their current crisis.

Rally - The Kings transform the former NCR soup kitchen into a place for poor Freeside Citizens, and North Vegas refugees to get food, and stay the night, free of charge. The Kings also allow people belonging to one of the two aforementioned groups to use the Freeside water fountain for free until The North Vegas Crisis is resolved.

6 minutes ago, superezione said:

Strom Thurmond will respond to the events that have transpired in North Vegas and at Nellis Airforce Base between the NCR and the Boomers with a speech in New Vegas. (Does this count as my first event?)

"It is clear to me, that neither President Kimball, nor the Raquel of the Boomer coalition, have any intention of maintaining law and order within this society. I will condemn both the actions of The NCR, the Boomers, and Mister House. What we see here, is those who would like to wield power for nothing but their own personal gain and satisfaction. They care not about you, the people of The Mojave, but rather about themselves! They would throw away all of your lives if it could gain them a sliver of wealth on their plates. All hostile actions must be responded to with the utmost force. I will make a brand new, totally original method of diplomacy. I call it, "Big Stick Diplomacy". You must have the power, or else you can never maintain law and order within society. The New California Republic has no interest in this, and as a result of that, Mister House and Raquel have taken advantage of his weakness, and broken society. Is this what you, the fine people of the wasteland want? No, of course not! You must fight back against this tyranny and this weakness. I will bring the utmost law and order to this land, the people above all else!"

(Sabotage 1/3) A child Boomer will sneak through the warzone around Nellis to arrive at Thurmond's speech. He will feign that he is a child orphan, and arriving close to the candidate, will attempt to stab him in the throat with a knife he collected along the way.

Blue Moon 

The Month of Valentine 

The March to War

"For the first time since the War for Hoover Dam, the Mojave Wasteland has been plunged to war. The Boomers have locked eyes with the NCR, and the call to arms has been answered. The other factions have yet to respond, but one thing is for sure. War, war never changes."

The first event (the Gang of Four): Goldwater knew this was a stupid idea. That he would most likely get these yes-men killed for a stupid cause. But deep down, he knew he had to try. He had to avenge the people that were lost. And so, he called on the Gang of Four, payed them handsomely and told them "Now look, this day might be the day you die. Or the day you will be remembered. I want you do this, while they are busy, sneak into Neils Air Force Base and slaughter anyone manning a projectile weapon. Then destroy any weaponry you can. After, find the leader of the Boomers and kill he or she. Failed or not, then get the hell out of there! As for me, I have some business to attend to."

The second event (A call to arms): With that out of the way, he can now focus on the task at hand. He needs to restore order in North Vegas and do it fast. Of course the first task at hand is to find Crandon and see if he can help. Luckily, he knew where he would be. And so, after some searching he met up with him and asked if he was willing to assemble a force and help restore order to the area. Goldwater promised that he would come to help out and even bring some reinforcements. 

The third event (A plea for help): By reinforcements, he meant the Followers of the Apocalypse of course. Although Freeside did need support, he was hoping maybe just maybe they could help spare some. He rushed to Old Mormon Fort and asked to speak to Julie Farkas. He got in no problem and asked her bluntly, "Help us with North Vegas. We must make sure it stays an independent state free from tyranny." 

The forth event (Rallying support): Barry Goldwater goes to Westside to rally support and hopefully some help to reorganize North Vegas.

The fifth event (A rest): Goldwater decides to rest for the rest of the day. He would hopefully wake up to some good news...

Mr. House's most charismatic surrogate Mister New Vegas hits the airwaves, talking about why House attack was one of the only ways to get the NCR out of the Mojave

Mr. House sends an envoy to the Kings in hopes of incorporating Freeside more into Vegas, with the Kings in charge of course in return for their support in the upcoming race. He cites the NCR as a threat to the Mojave and to progress in making Vegas a shinning jewel. He also sends supplies to help the population in Freeside and from upper Vegas since the bombing hit them the hardest. Regardless of their answers, the supplies stay with the Kings in order to assist the population.

Mr. House sends Victor to meet locals in Primm as well as bringing a securitron to help with their local law and order problem

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

Mr. House's most charismatic surrogate Mister New Vegas hits the airwaves, talking about why House attack was one of the only ways to get the NCR out of the Mojave

Mr. House sends an envoy to the Kings in hopes of incorporating Freeside more into Vegas, with the Kings in charge of course in return for their support in the upcoming race. He cites the NCR as a threat to the Mojave and to progress in making Vegas a shinning jewel. He also sends supplies to help the population in Freeside and from upper Vegas since the bombing hit them the hardest. Regardless of their answers, the supplies stay with the Kings in order to assist the population.

Mr. House sends Victor to meet locals in Primm as well as bringing a securitron to help with their local law and order problem

@WVProgressive (tagging you because I mentioned you. Hope that's okay :) )

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

The King cordially thanks Mr. House for helping Freeside, and states that he respects his hardline stance on the NCR. The King will also give some thought to Mr. House's offer, but states that any deal would require that New Vegas,and Freeside act as "Two Sisters", rather than as "Mother, and Daughter". In the meantime he orders his men to use the supplies to stock the Freeside Relief Center, to help Freeside citizens, and give any extra to the Followers of the Apocalypse.

1. Caesar sends recruit legionnaires and slaves to clear rubble and help survivors to appear sympathetic to those in North Vegas

2. Caesar holds a rally at the Great Khan settlement with Papa Khan, talking about the day's events

"As we have seen this past week, the major forces of the Mojave are intertwined in bloodshed and chaos, and the only faction still standing strong as the months before is the Legion. Join us in opposing all those who mean to disrupt the order and honor of our great land!"

3. Caesar disavows the actions of the NCR in another rally in the Fort

"The NCR has proven that they do not stand for peace, freedom, and power as they allegedly believe. We totally disavow their assault on the Boomers and will stand ready to mobilize our warriors at a moment's notice."

4. Caesar mobilizes legionnaires and Great Khans and aids Mr. House's securitrons (if he accepts) in their siege, aiding in arrests and whatnot. If Mr. House declines, then the legionnaires will attempt to capture NCR prisoners of war in the disarray. @TheLiberalKitten

5. Vulpes Inculta visits Jacobstown again, using the disorder in the wastes as a negotiating piece to offer them protection in the event of local chaos and again offering a centurion spot for their finest warrior.

7 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Caesar mobilizes legionnaires and Great Khans and aids Mr. House's securitrons (if he accepts) in their siege, aiding in arrests and whatnot. If Mr. House declines, then the legionnaires will attempt to capture NCR prisoners of war in the disarray.

The House accepts the help.

• Upvote 1

Strom Thurmond's events for if the Boomers' assassination attempt is unsuccessful:

Event 1: Strom Thurmond will hold a rally in Phoenix after the attempt on his life. He will pledge law and order, stating that "No politician will ever lose their life in a Thurmond Mojave" (Rally)

Event 2: Strom Thurmond will move onto Flagstaff for yet another rally. (Rally).

Event 3: Strom Thurmond will move back to the NCR, for another attempt at swaying members of the Republic, in Dayglow. (Rally).

12 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

That is correct! I am ASTONISHED! Ya boy is pulling an all nighter tonight. Screw college! :D 

This is my first RP and I now see why they're so big on the forum. This is fun regardless of who wins.

14 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

This is my first RP and I now see why they're so big on the forum. This is fun regardless of who wins.

(Actually me @TheLiberalKitten and @Sean F. Kennedy would have stories to tell :D (RIP USA 1988 and 2016) also Reagan has experienced it

Personnaly I am more fond of total RP than RPGs but I have to admit that I was curious about the fallout adaptation. I know the lore of Fallout 3 new Vegas but I only played to Fallout 4. And our game master is really creative to devellop stories around events !

The electoral roleplays we do on this forum are also very funny, Vczaar did a huge 1788-2020 RP around the USA and we made the RP of Canada 2019 just after the real election, it was really funny and I enjoyed doing the final map of the results)

• Upvote 1
Just now, Edouard said:

(Actually me @TheLiberalKitten and @Sean F. Kennedy would have stories to tell :D (RIP USA 1988 and 2016) also Reagan has experienced it

Personnaly I am more fond of total RP than RPGs but I have to admit that I was curious about the fallout adaptation. I know the lore of Fallout 3 new Vegas but I only played to Fallout 4. And our game master is really creative to devellop stories around events !

The electoral roleplays we do on this forum are also very funny, Vczaar did a huge 1788-2020 RP around the USA and we made the RP of Canada 2019 just after the real election, it was really funny and I enjoyed doing the final map of the results)

Awww. Thank you lol. Anyone that knows me knows that asides from politics and history I am a HUGE gamer. I have hundreds of hours in Fallout and THOUSANDS in Elder Scrolls. #Nerdlife

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, PringlesN7 said:

Awww. Thank you lol. Anyone that knows me knows that asides from politics and history I am a HUGE gamer. I have hundreds of hours in Fallout and THOUSANDS in Elder Scrolls. #Nerdlife

This is going to probably be the nerdiest thing ever, but one of my favorite gaming experiences ever was playing modded Fallout 3. I had a TON of mods on, one of which allowed you to recruit anyone you wanted. I used this rarely, but mostly to bring certain characters with me that I felt I could justify through roleplay. I kept a journal of my character at the time where he chronicled his adventures and quests of him and his trusted companion Leo Stahl, who journeyed with him after the Lone Wanderer helped him through Jett addiction. I don't remember too much of the details but him and the cyborg from Rivet City were my two main followers, and I had a mod where I had an underground base where I roleplayed having a faction of "Wasteland Reformers" who's goal was to establish a regional government across the wasteland the paid homage to Vault 101 by wearing the security armor and wielding batons and 10mm pistols. Ah, it's fun to remember 😛 

I also had a mod in Skyrim where I had a mercenary group based in the tavern in Riverwood called The Sleeping Giants, named obviously after the tavern. It had both the wood elf and the human that hated each other in that town in it, as well as a few stable boys from across the map, one of the unnamed mages guild students, two of the poor workers from that one snowy city, and a few others I don't remember anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

This is going to probably be the nerdiest thing ever, but one of my favorite gaming experiences ever was playing modded Fallout 3. I had a TON of mods on, one of which allowed you to recruit anyone you wanted. I used this rarely, but mostly to bring certain characters with me that I felt I could justify through roleplay. I kept a journal of my character at the time where he chronicled his adventures and quests of him and his trusted companion Leo Stahl, who journeyed with him after the Lone Wanderer helped him through Jett addiction. I don't remember too much of the details but him and the cyborg from Rivet City were my two main followers, and I had a mod where I had an underground base where I roleplayed having a faction of "Wasteland Reformers" who's goal was to establish a regional government across the wasteland the paid homage to Vault 101 by wearing the security armor and wielding batons and 10mm pistols. Ah, it's fun to remember 😛 

I also had a mod in Skyrim where I had a mercenary group based in the tavern in Riverwood called The Sleeping Giants, named obviously after the tavern. It had both the wood elf and the human that hated each other in that town in it, as well as a few stable boys from across the map, one of the unnamed mages guild students, two of the poor workers from that one snowy city, and a few others I don't remember anymore. 

I wish there was a way to know you were in the good days when you were in them :')

• Like 2