Founding Fathers Part Four: A New Hope

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How actinguy determines my dice rolls

@swejie @Leuser @mlcorcoran @upandaway Hi guys. Just a quick note that I am departing this forum.  I’m not sure yet what that means for this game, though we may be able to migrate to another foru

Kern will contribute his 2 personal IP, Cleveland can provide the 3rd.  Off to congress!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mlcorcoran said:

@Actinguy with 34 in favor, 35 opposed, needing 35 to pass, the petition for Washington statehood fails. 

Spreadsheet up to date. Ready to proceed with next issue.

Can't we use influence to change this?

2 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Yeah, when you vote you can also play a card or spend IP (1 IP = 3 votes).

As the last to vote, @vcczar can spend an IP to win this in congress.

I spend 1 IP

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mlcorcoran said:

1 Faction IP deducted from @vcczar I'm assuming you meant his faction not @Leuser's, @Actinguy

Final vote tally was 37 in favor, 35 opposed, Washington statehood ratified.

Ready for Issue #4 Mr. President? @vcczar

Sure.

14 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Sure.

That’s the spirit!

ISSUE FOUR

As Cleveland’s term in office comes to a close, he’s forced to take a public stand as yet another federal scandal comes to light.  Will he demand the perpetrators be brought to justice?  Or dismiss it as business as usual in these dark times?

94EAD470-8905-465C-B962-286ADD188D45.thumb.jpeg.4d7936d28de7a69397c5d6d4e9251794.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

That’s the spirit!

ISSUE FOUR

As Cleveland’s term in office comes to a close, he’s forced to take a public stand as yet another federal scandal comes to light.  Will he demand the perpetrators be brought to justice?  Or dismiss it as business as usual in these dark times?

94EAD470-8905-465C-B962-286ADD188D45.thumb.jpeg.4d7936d28de7a69397c5d6d4e9251794.jpeg

Cleveland, as a reformists, wants to resolve this. If influence is necessary to get this done, then he will use any personal influence he has, unless the Att Gen has any that he is wiling to us. 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Cleveland, as a reformists, wants to resolve this. If influence is necessary to get this done, then he will use any personal influence he has, unless the Att Gen has any that he is wiling to us. 

You guys will need a combined 3 IP.

Just now, Actinguy said:

You guys will need a combined 3 IP.

Ok. Cleveland will provide whatever IP that Att Gen can't provide. If Cleveland can't do it, then the Faction will do it. If the faction can't, I'll ask my allied faction for help. If this is impossible, then so be it.

Just now, vcczar said:

Ok. Cleveland will provide whatever IP that Att Gen can't provide. If Cleveland can't do it, then the Faction will do it. If the faction can't, I'll ask my allied faction for help. If this is impossible, then so be it.

Cleveland has enough IP to cover it, if that’s what you’d like to do.  In addition to spending IP, you’ll also need @swejie to agree to pass this as it requires attorney general approval as well.

1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

Cleveland has enough IP to cover it, if that’s what you’d like to do.  In addition to spending IP, you’ll also need @swejie to agree to pass this as it requires attorney general approval as well.

Yeah, of course. First I want to see if the Att Gen can use any influence before Cleveland uses that much IP.

• Like 1