270soft Forum

"3rd Debate" Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something I've noticed - neither of them are particularly good at contextualizing. They both tend to make references to things without really explaining what they're talking about, in a way that may m

Yeah your rose colored glasses are showing. Dont think I didnt notice how you went completely silent while Bidens dominant streak during the health care portion was happening. 

Yes she definitively was a good moderator, she was very neutral and gave them a good time to reply.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Pre-debate: 
Sazerac + Coronavirus haircutlessness  

@ThePotatoWalrus

6171AB16-5186-453B-B002-5DC1CCCCF4E5.jpeg

I just need to buy all my stuff to make cocktails, I have been with Dry Thai rum with some lemon. It is a bit -strong-, lol. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

@vcczar what cognac did you use? I like Remy VSOP but i'm just getting into cognac.

I used whiskey (Few’s). You can use cognac. The cocktail historian says it was originally with Whiskey despite cognac being the “traditional” ingredient. I like Remy VSOP too. 

• Upvote 1

Damn straight

My great-great-Great grandfather was the lighthouse keeper for Ipswich Massachusetts before the Civil War (Lincoln replaced him actually) since he was a rare MA Dem. He also won the Massachusetts Humane Society award for saving people’s lives during a shipwreck at night. He also owned a shoe manufacturering business. The only other things I know about him was that he collected seaweed and made art of out it and he made a violin and clothes from scratch for his wedding. Oh and he was a sea captain before he was a lighthouse keeper, transporting goods to Europe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

My great-great-Great grandfather was the lighthouse keeper for Ipswich Massachusetts before the Civil War (Lincoln replaced him actually) since he was a rare MA Dem. He also won the Massachusetts Humane Society award for saving people’s lives during a shipwreck at night. He also owned a shoe manufacturering business. The only other things I know about him was that he collected seaweed and made art of out it and he made a violin and clothes from scratch for his wedding. Oh and he was a sea captain before he was a lighthouse keeper, transporting goods to Europe. 

Write a book, pen name vcczar. You always have interesting stories. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, vcczar said:

My great great great(?) uncle was hanged for stealing pigs sometime before the Great Depression.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Write a book, pen name vcczar. You always have interesting stories. 

I am writing one about my great great grandfather, who was a famous naturalist during his lifetime. He married the daughter of the lighthouse keeper I mentioned above. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PoliticalPundit said:

who the fuck says shit like this? people actually take this guy seriously? master of "professionalism" lmaooo 

Didn't you just quote something by him earlier today?

Florida Georgia and Texas have record high mail in ballots. Bad for Trump.

Interesting how it's broadly across the Sun Belt. Will that end up being Biden's better path? We'll find out ;)

I doubt it, but it could become a much more feasible one.

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

Interesting how it's broadly across the Sun Belt. Will that end up being Biden's better path? We'll find out ;)

I doubt it, but it could become a much more feasible one.

Honestly a Democratic sun belt doesnt sound too far fetched. It's not out of the realm of possibility for Biden to win Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia and Florida.