270soft Forum

"3rd Debate" Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something I've noticed - neither of them are particularly good at contextualizing. They both tend to make references to things without really explaining what they're talking about, in a way that may m

Yeah your rose colored glasses are showing. Dont think I didnt notice how you went completely silent while Bidens dominant streak during the health care portion was happening. 

Yes she definitively was a good moderator, she was very neutral and gave them a good time to reply.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Hot take: LBJ was a racist who wanted to use black people as a political tool

I don’t think that’s completely true. Why would he anger his own people and lose the Solid South. It was unwise strategically-politically while wise morally. 

Just now, vcczar said:

I don’t think that’s completely true. Why would he anger his own people and lose the Solid South. It was unwise strategically-politically while wise morally. 

Most Aftican Americans are from the south, especially in that time period..

Biden has turned it around enough in this second half to argue he won. Trump is on his heels this entire second half. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Hestia11 said:

Biden has turned it around enough in this second half to argue he won. Trump is on his heels this entire second half. 

Agreed

Abraham Lincoln is the most racist president sounds like a hot take without context

This will make for great shitposts. Confederate Biden.

• Upvote 2

I actually think calling them the Poor Boys can come across as a contrast to Trump who showed them revrence.

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

We're watching different debates. 

Yeah your rose colored glasses are showing. Dont think I didnt notice how you went completely silent while Bidens dominant streak during the health care portion was happening. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
Just now, Hestia11 said:

No I was just doing job work 😂

But we can go back, I missed like 20 minutes. 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

No I was just doing job work 😂

But we can go back, I missed like 20 minutes. 

So if you missed twenty minutes, roughly a fifth of the debate, you can't really claim to know exactly what has transpired and that no one can claim Biden won. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Hestia11 said:

So if you missed twenty minutes, roughly a fifth of the debate, you can't really claim to know exactly what has transpired and that no one can claim Biden won. 

That's true. 

Everything I've seen since then other than like... 3 minutes in the 2nd topic I think Trump's won.

So the majority of the time so far Trump has won. 

Biden checked his watch. Just lost the debate. Rip

Didn’t notice. 

Just now, vcczar said:

Didn’t notice. 

Yeah I didn't catch it either. I think some would think its funny because he has to listen to Trump lol. Times are different now.