270soft Forum

"3rd Debate" Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something I've noticed - neither of them are particularly good at contextualizing. They both tend to make references to things without really explaining what they're talking about, in a way that may m

Yeah your rose colored glasses are showing. Dont think I didnt notice how you went completely silent while Bidens dominant streak during the health care portion was happening. 

Yes she definitively was a good moderator, she was very neutral and gave them a good time to reply.

Posted Images

Awesome. Hope @Reagan04 makes it, though I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

I echo what @vcczar said in the other thread. Both campaigns (especially Trump) need to use this to do damage control, and this is a must-win for Trump.

I wish the topics were different though. We already talked about climate change, race relations, and the justice system. I want to see talk about foreign policy, the Trump economy, and tax policy.

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Awesome. Hope @Reagan04 makes it, though I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

I echo what @vcczar said in the other thread. Both campaigns (especially Trump) need to use this to do damage control, and this is a must-win for Trump.

I wish the topics were different though. We already talked about climate change, race relations, and the justice system. I want to see talk about foreign policy, the Trump economy, and tax policy.

Yeah, I expect it to be repetitive, and I don't want it to be. 

As someone that wants Biden to win, I'm hoping the questions are very detailed and policy specific, requiring one to be as detailed in return in order to give a proper answer. I think Trump generally has a gut feeling for policy but doesn't really even know the details of his own policy.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

lmao so petty 

I'll be posting here then if this is the "official" thread 😂

@vcczar always leads forum threads on big events. This isn't anything new or "petty"

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

JUST CAST MY BALLOT BOIS

20201022_172822.jpg.d4e882005ecb6b2b39e8046d253bb05a.jpg

I'd almost vote Progressive just for the name Neptune. Glad Trump doesn't appear to be on the ballot. Did you really write-in?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'd almost vote Progressive just for the name Neptune. Glad Trump doesn't appear to be on the ballot. Did you really write-in?

No I just badly photoshopped that. I'm voting at the polls. I'm still an undecided voter. Right now i'm 40% Trump, 40% Jorgensen, and 20% writing in Goldwater or Coolidge.

• Upvote 1

No I just badly photoshopped that. I'm voting at the polls. I'm still an undecided voter. Right now i'm 40% Trump, 40% Jorgensen, and 20% writing in Goldwater or Coolidge.

Not 100% write-in Patine?

• Haha 1

GET JORGENSEN TO 5%

Here's a great perspective on country unity and write-in votes for my sports fans.

I won't be able to listen to sound for awhile. What does he say?

3 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I won't be able to listen to sound for awhile. What does he say?

He had trust issues with Clinton and rhetoric issues with Trump so for the first time in his life he wrote-in for John Kasich. He said that whoever gets elected you have to give them a chance to fix the country, but you also have to look at yourself and see what you can change on an individual level to make your country better, and be a better American, neighbor, and citizen. Then he talks about religion and says he'll pray for the President because the greatest commandment is to "love others", and he'll pray for the people who didn't support Trump and felt like their voices weren't heard and they're "looking in from the outside."

He had trust issues with Clinton and rhetoric issues with Trump so for the first time in his life he wrote-in for John Kasich. He said that whoever gets elected you have to give them a chance to fix the country, but you also have to look at yourself and see what you can change on an individual level to make your country better, and be a better American, neighbor, and citizen. Then he talks about religion and says he'll pray for the President because the greatest commandment is to "love others", and he'll pray for the people who didn't support Trump and felt like their voices weren't heard and they're "looking in from the outside."

So basically he voted for Trump then lmao.

If everyone follows this format you realize Trump is winning, right? That's why Liberals get so angry at progressives for voting 3rd party. 

Let's not forget in 2016 the third debate onward is how trump won (the last two weeks) this is big. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Let's not forget in 2016 the third debate onward is how trump won (the last two weeks) this is big. 

I think Comey was a bigger factor. 

Just now, vcczar said:

I know, but it's the fact that this is when all that started to crumble. 4 years ago at this same time 

Just now, vcczar said:

Doubt it. Everyone already knew about the emails stuff, I think it was the fact that she barely visited the rust belt states after the convention, and let Trump gain ground in the last two weeks.