270soft Forum

12 Days Left - Big changes in the map

Entrecampos

Today I will show a complete revamp and change of the map, after, will be much more stable, I made retrotesting, it falls 2 states in 2016, 2 in 2012, 2 in 2008, 6 in 2004, 3 in 2000 now. Its risky, maybe we will have another 2004 situation, but lets go...

Less Trump than 2 days ago....

Alaska, Texas, Florida (flips), Arizona, Nevada.

Less Biden than 2 days ago.... Ohio. North Carolina (flips), Georgia (flips), Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Maine (after I will analyse by Congressional district)

image.png.1ee8a0b743ef0b5de40af4653438ab26.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, billay said:

Polls are all over the place. I cant imagine Trump saying all this crazy shit and moving up in the polls is a good thing. There seems to be no enthusiasm for Biden that's kind of a problem. 

when has trump ever not said crazy shit?

the covid diagnosis was almost a great reset for him. 

Obama today reminded me how little enthusiasm biden has, you're absolutely right. dems should be getting nervous based on the polls and mail in voting so far... 

Just now, PoliticalPundit said:

when has trump ever not said crazy shit?

the covid diagnosis was almost a great reset for him. 

Obama today reminded me how little enthusiasm biden has, you're absolutely right. dems should be getting nervous based on the polls and mail in voting so far... 

I havent even watched Obama's speech. He campaigned for Hillary that didnt seem to matter. I think Bidens big idea to turnout the minority vote was nominating a black woman for VP. Is there any proof that's worked? Harris is a shitty politician. 

10 minutes ago, billay said:

I havent even watched Obama's speech. He campaigned for Hillary that didnt seem to matter. I think Bidens big idea to turnout the minority vote was nominating a black woman for VP. Is there any proof that's worked? Harris is a shitty politician. 

I agree, it just reminded me of how bad Biden has "campaigned" so far. The COVID excuse is there bc his health doesn't allow him to travel a lot. When Kamala is going to more states than Biden, something is up.

Agreed... I was disappointed by Kamala at the debate. Came across very poorly. 

Said numerous times here, but Trump is going to do way better w the minority vote than people think. Biden has no big ideas, it's just to be the Anti Trump AND not be a radical left progressive like Bernie or Warren. Not enough. 

The closer it gets to the Presidency, the more people realize how much strength and results Trump actually has done. Yes they don't like his rhetoric or tweeting or pettiness, but he gets shit done. Especially compared to Sleepy Joe.