270soft Forum

Is the following statement, in your op

Zenobiyl

Is the following statement, in your opinion, deserving of a temporary ban? (Anonymous)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. “I suppose if you take pride, even relish, that dirty pool politics is all that's likely to get the candidate you want to win, that speaks volumes for your character and values.“

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I guarantee if I start actually having a logical discussion about this it will wind up w @vcczar screaming to the mod as usual that I deserve a 2 month ban. 

so just gonna 😂 instead 

Alright. You speak of harassment happening to you from Patine, but it’s you that’s consistently tagging me in comments. In regards to bans, I have flagged your comments only twice, never once suggesting how long the ban should be. Why would I want to have a logical discussion with someone that stretches the truth, routinely plays victim, flagrantly accuses people of bias, and has made the forum much more chaotic since joining?

I’m going to save us both time and further forum drama by blocking you finally. You’re certainly wasting my time and add no value to my forum experience. Not worth further engaging with you. Blocked. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Alright. You speak of harassment happening to you from Patine, but it’s you that’s consistently tagging me in comments. In regards to bans, I have flagged your comments only twice, never once suggesting how long the ban should be. Why would I want to have a logical discussion with someone that stretches the truth, routinely plays victim, flagrantly accuses people of bias, and has made the forum much more chaotic since joining?

I’m going to save us both time and further forum drama by blocking you finally. You’re certainly wasting my time and add no value to my forum experience. Not worth further engaging with you. Blocked. 

I tagged you today to indicate the double standard you willfully ignore. When else have I tagged you "consistently"? All I ask is to avoid personal attacks and you defend them constantly only when it involves policy you yourself believe in. 

Your posts have quite often verged on bans and yet bc of your status here you are allowed to say whatever you want. That's why the admin locked the thread to avoid you getting into trouble. I simply called you out and yet you're the one always defending someone who is  a ____ _____ ______. I'm sure if I said similar word choice to the underlined ^^ you would call for a ban so I'll refrain. 

Goodbye. It's unfortunate this board is starting to feel like high school when it should be a place to just discuss ideas without getting personal.  I guess only Democrats are allowed to post on this board without repercussion. 

17 minutes ago, PoliticalPundit said:

I simply called you out and yet you're the one always defending someone who is  a ____ _____ ______.

Could the possible insinuations here be considered a personal insult? @admin_270