270soft Forum

Rudy Giuliani announces he has turned over Hunter Biden hard drive to Delaware State Police due to pictures of underage girls and inappropriate text messages

1 minute ago, Zenobiyl said:

I’m aware both sides have done shitty things. My greatest concern is that social media is suppressing this story not out of concern for validity, but to help their preferred candidate win. How would you feel if Trump’s tax returns were suppressed on social media and mainstream news, because the source wasn’t “credible”?

True or false, people deserve to make a judgement themselves instead of reddit/twitter/facebook making the decision for them.

New York Times spent WEEKS carefully reviewing the tax returns, including verifying that they were real and analyzing every detail of them for any possible crimes or other info, before even telling people they had them.  They didn't just release it haphazardly without analysis or review of the authenticity.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read this morning that Fox New declined to report on it. That must say something about its credibility.

My prediction for this outcome since Giuliani is literally one of the most corrupt, untrustworthy people in gov. right now: It is turned over to police, they say it is under investigation until after

Posted Images

13 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I lit a cigar for this post and not a single person got banned. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

20201020_211016.thumb.jpg.030714759426726a31eef3a9c4939499.jpg

Going to a cigar shop with my friends for my 21st this past week is the most West Wing experience I have had. Bueno 

• Upvote 1

My prediction for this outcome since Giuliani is literally one of the most corrupt, untrustworthy people in gov. right now: It is turned over to police, they say it is under investigation until after election day (because I suppose it will take that long, perfect timing!) they conclude there was no evidence of this. Just my prediction. Obviously could be 100% wrong; in that case, it's disgusting and despicable. 

Also Hunter isn't Joe. 

Also I agree with @Actinguy If Giuliani knew this, why didn't he turn it over sooner? Is he using these children that have been affected to his advantage? That's disgusting in that case. 

• Like 3

My natural pessimism leads me to fear that there could be something to this story, and I also wonder whether there wouldn't be potential legal consequences for Giuliani making such an inflammatory claim if it turns out not to be true. Wouldn't falsely accusing somebody of being a pedophile potentially be libel? On the other hand, the reported sequence of events doesn't seem to make much sense, and it also feels just a little too convenient that something like this happens to pop up right before the election.

I guess the other possibility is that some disinformation operative planted this stuff on the laptop and Giuliani is simply a dupe and thinks it's real, but again, why wait so long to do anything about it in that case?

• Like 2
On 10/21/2020 at 10:40 AM, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Going to a cigar shop with my friends for my 21st this past week is the most West Wing experience I have had. Bueno 

Do you remember what cigars you bought? If you enjoyed the experience I could recommend you some. But yeah cigar lounges are badass. This one me and my buddy go to has a virtual golf simulator which is hilarious but fun.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I lit a cigar for this post and not a single person got banned. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

20201020_211016.thumb.jpg.030714759426726a31eef3a9c4939499.jpg

Smoking a cigar with the band on, blasphemous! ;)

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, CPE said:

Smoking a cigar with the band on, blasphemous! ;)

Lolol. I usually wait til when the ash gets near the band to take it off, I find the heat usually makes it come lose easier and I won't risk tearing the actual cigar. But to each his own.

• Upvote 1