270soft Forum

Rudy Giuliani announces he has turned over Hunter Biden hard drive to Delaware State Police due to pictures of underage girls and inappropriate text messages

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read this morning that Fox New declined to report on it. That must say something about its credibility.

My prediction for this outcome since Giuliani is literally one of the most corrupt, untrustworthy people in gov. right now: It is turned over to police, they say it is under investigation until after

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I'll wait until I see someone actually credible tweet this.

But i'm definitely grabbing my popcorn, this thread's prob gonna get banned. 🍿🍿

I read this morning that Fox New declined to report on it. That must say something about its credibility.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
30 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Its Giuliani...plus its Hunter Biden, not Joe. No one's voting for Hunter. I've always thought he was estranged somewhat. We shall see what happens, but it's Giuliani...not exactly the most unbiased source. 

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I lit a cigar for this post and not a single person got banned. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

20201020_211016.thumb.jpg.030714759426726a31eef3a9c4939499.jpg

Would you like me to launch a personal attack for you? 

Cigars es no bueno. Shame on you! ;)

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

Would you like me to launch a personal attack for you? 

Cigars es no bueno. Shame on you! ;)

@admin_270 BAN BAN BAN!!!!!1!!1!!one

Attack (Highly successful! +2 momentum for @Hestia11)

(Obviously don't ban lol)

Just now, SilentLiberty said:

Review Brah ❤️

I am the Review Brah of cigars.

I've considered starting a YT channel where I review cigars on camera and talk about current events from an Independent perspective but it feels really niche.

Also I just remembered how Dennis Prager said he hates Cuban cigars because he can taste the Communism lmao.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jayavarman said:

😮

What do you thinks happens with the election now?

this is actually a legit issue so I think it helps trump ever so slightly. the other things weren't emotional enough to generate buzz. 

Id bet there's a lot more coming still 

It’s insane that I used to want Giuliani to be President.  I never actually supported him once he ran — it was clear by 2008 that he wasn’t the person I thought he was in 2001 — but good LORD, what an absolute loon.  What a goddamned embarrassment.

• Upvote 2

This might be a good time to remember that, according to our own US Intelligence agencies, Rudy Giuliani is a puppet of Russia, being used to spread lies to Donald Trump who will then stupidly spread them to everyone else.

Stand by for a sec, I’ll go grab the link.

Copied and pasted the NYTimes article.

Is the Trump Campaign Colluding With Russia Again?

Giuliani’s dirty tricks are the scandal, not Hunter Biden’s hard drive.

By Michelle Goldberg

Oct. 19, 2020

The Treasury Department last month imposed sanctions on four people linked to Russia for attempting to influence the presidential election, including a Ukrainian parliamentarian named Andriy Derkach, who has worked with Donald Trump’s consigliere Rudy Giuliani to smear Joe Biden. According to the Treasury, Derkach has been “an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian intelligence services.”

The Treasury said Derkach had worked covertly to cultivate “false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 presidential election” — an obvious reference to Biden. Derkach had released “edited audiotapes and other unsupported information” and managed to push his “unsubstantiated narratives” into Western media.

According to The Washington Post, U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White Houselast year that Giuliani, then searching in Ukraine for dirt about Biden and his son Hunter, was the target of a Russian influence operation. “The Russians have been cultivating Rudy Giuliani as an asset for over a year,” Chris Murphy, a Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told me. “Any information proffered by Rudy Giuliani is likely compromised.”

12 hours ago, PoliticalPundit said:
Democrats would be going crazy if this happened to Donald Trump Jr.

That's the most important point here.

19 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

That's the most important point here.

Is it?

The important point isn't "Is this actually true?"

So far, the only information that we have at all on this is from somebody who are own US Intelligence Agencies tell us is being manipulated by Russia to try to throw the election again.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

Is it?

The important point isn't "Is this actually true?"

So far, the only information that we have at all on this is from somebody who are own US Intelligence Agencies tell us is being manipulated by Russia to try to throw the election again.

I think we have moved past that already. I am inclined to believe that there must be something, I mean could Giuliani say he turned the laptop over to the state police for literally nothing? The state police didn't deny to receive the laptop as far as I know, so I guess handing the laptop to them happened. If it happened, there must be something. That's my rational.

And yes I am all in for fairness. Any information about Trump, whether proven or not like what Trump allegdly said about the troops, is made big news (on Twitter) and Biden's wrongdoings aren't covered or even forbidden to be shared. What if Biden wins, will Twitter or Facebook prohibit to uncover something about the President? That's ridiculous. I think the same rules should apply for all political players.

Regarding Russia: I'd also watch Iran and China very closely. Any involvement from outside forces is unacceptable.

• Like 1
Just now, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I think we have moved past that already. I am inclined to believe that there must be something, I mean could Giuliani say he turned the laptop over to the state police for literally nothing? The state police didn't deny to receive the laptop as far as I know, so I guess handing the laptop to them happened. If it happened, there must be something. That's my rational.

And yes I am all in for fairness. Any information about Trump, whether proven or not like what Trump allegdly said about the troops, is made big news (on Twitter) and Biden's wrongdoings aren't covered or even forbidden to be shared. What if Biden wins, will Twitter or Facebook prohibit to uncover something about the President? That's ridiculous. I think the same rules should apply for all political players.

We've moved past "Do we care if this is true?"

When did we move past that?

Why?

• Like 1