270soft Forum

So as everyone knows 2020 has been an insanely chaotic year, through the pandemic I lost my uncle in April and needed time away from everything, I'm in a much better place now and am happy to be back.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

So as everyone knows 2020 has been an insanely chaotic year, through the pandemic I lost my uncle in April and needed time away from everything, I'm in a much better place now and am happy to be back.

Good to see you're back man. Sorry to hear about your uncle.

8 minutes ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

Welcome! I dont know your party affiliation or anything but im sure we'll be discussing lots if you're an active member. 

5 hours ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

Welcome back! Fortunately, 2020 has not, by far, been the worst calendar year in world history. But it's been pretty rough, especially for our lifetimes. The modern, manipulative, incendiary, sensationalist, and cynical media of today paints a disingenuous picture that would never let you know that the rough time period we live in is, RELATIVELY and COMPARATIVELY speaking, the safest, most peaceful, and most tolerant in recorded world history.

13 hours ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

It's great to have you back man, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

13 hours ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

3 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

It's great to have you back man, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

Yes, the death there is pretty rough. Of my mother's five brothers, two passed away within the last decade, and one other is not much longer for the world. I know exactly how that feels. :(

Thank you everyone for the welcome back, I'm glad to see all of you again, I appreciate the sympathy from you guys as well 🙂

Welcome back! :) I am sorry to here of your loss, may your uncle's memory be a blessing.