270soft Forum

What PI Campaign should I create?

buenoboss

What PI Campaign would you guys like to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What PI Campaign would you guys like to see from me?

• Second American Civil War - 2020
    • Playing with Fire - 1968
    • Write in votes (Write down below)

I voted for 68 because that's a campaign that interests me a lot, but I noticed you voted for 2020. Do what makes you happy and interests you man, don't do something just because others want it, it'll burn you out and you'll lose interest altogether.

18 minutes ago, buenoboss said:

This is a poll just to see the interest in my two campaigns I am thinking about. If you have a good campaign you want to see that is a write in option (like a la Henry Wallace instead of Harry Truman as President facing re-election in 1948)

I think a Second American Civil War would be done better justice by a strategy game with military and infrastructure and political management options and modern age capabilities (exclusively or as part of a bigger scope covered) and with a scenario editor as well. I'd suggest an iteration of the Civilization series, but not an election simulator.

21 minutes ago, buenoboss said:

This is a poll just to see the interest in my two campaigns I am thinking about. If you have a good campaign you want to see that is a write in option (like a la Henry Wallace instead of Harry Truman as President facing re-election in 1948)

That being said, that's just advice, as I'm not quite sure how you plan to manage things.

22 minutes ago, buenoboss said:

I have a series of election scenarios (and a separate series of Civ2 scenarios, as well) in the works that cover the world in and around a fictional and hypothetical year 2048.

5 hours ago, Patine said:

These are the ones formally posted on the issue. A couple are so old they've already been "archived," as threads.

I myself was looking forward to the Lunar one. Did it ever release or is it still in development?