270soft Forum

Biden’s October Surprise ?

Any impact on the race? NY Post is not the most reputable but they have been given a hard drive from Rudy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

• Upvote 2

If they were really confident they'd release it. Why is it bad for Biden? Everything looks like Hunter to me. I haven't really looked into it that much so I could be missing something.

Read a bit more. Honestly, it seems planted to me but it's theoretically possible it's something. They said it was handed over in December, but the FBI hasn't said anything about it for...ten months? The right will freak out, the left will move on. It won't impact much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, pilight said:

I wonder what Delaware law says about copying someone's hard drive and giving it to a third party

This. Sounds sketchy and illegal to me, if it isn't fake.

2 hours ago, Jayavarman said:

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.

I do. He's almost cool enough to make me vote for his dad.

• Haha 1

Personally its' disgusting and of course Biden is lying about his son. Trump was 100% right.

Having said that, I think it'd be a mistake to start yelling over Biden about it at the final debate. I don't think voters care that much, and should just be something hammered away on twitter vs. using the extra seconds to talk about policy difference.

For whatever reason, people don't see Biden as "Corrupt" and I don't think this will affect much. Compared to Clinton who people already saw as sketchy.  

3 hours ago, pilight said:

I wonder what Delaware law says about copying someone's hard drive and giving it to a third party

Not sure re copyright issues, but sounds like an abandoned laptop becomes the property of whoever it is left with.

https://law.justia.com/codes/delaware/2019/title-25/chapter-40/section-4002/

"any person who holds, stores, safekeeps or otherwise is left with possession of any abandoned personal property, including automobiles, motorcycles, boats and furnishings, which has been abandoned by the owner as defined in § 4001 of this title, shall be vested with complete and absolute title to said abandoned personal property and shall have all right to sell, alienate, gift or otherwise dispose of the said abandoned personal property"

Of course, if the story is true, we don't know who left it at the store.

It wouldn't reflect well on the USA if they didn't care enough about Trump sexually assaulting women to vote against him, but do care enough about this nonsense to vote against Biden.

It's just unethical to attack somebody over there past where they only did harm to themselves. If anything it's sad. Trump supporters will try to use this as an attacking point for some reason. It's disgusting to attack someone over this in my opinion. And a sex tape, like what? Who cares. They just look so desperate at this point. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

And that Twitter and Facebook are trying to suppress it.

And that nobody cares.

We already know hunter has struggled with addiction issues.  Joe has talked openly about it.  It is humanizing, that Joe has the same struggles so many other families experience.

so...what else is there?  That Hunter has sex?  I’M HORRIFIED.

2 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

And that nobody cares.

We already know hunter has struggled with addiction issues.  Joe has talked openly about it.  It is humanizing, that Joe has the same struggles so many other families experience.

so...what else is there?  That Hunter has sex?  I’M HORRIFIED.

The most important aspect of this so far seems to be evidence of people attempting to buy influence in the Obama-Biden admin through Hunter Biden.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

The most important aspect of this so far seems to be evidence of people attempting to buy influence in the Obama-Biden admin through Hunter Biden.

Sure but no ones really talking about that at all, even in the GOP. They're focused solely on Hunter which is strange. If all of this is true of course.

6 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Oh man, if you have a problem with people attempting to buy influence in a presidential administration, I have terrible news for you about Donald.

1 minute ago, Actinguy said:

Oh man, if you have a problem with people attempting to buy influence in a presidential administration, I have terrible news for you about Donald.

The angle that seems most prominent is Biden's denial of having discussed the Ukrainian business affairs of Hunter with him.

3 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Sure but no ones really talking about that at all, even in the GOP. They're focused solely on Hunter which is strange. If all of this is true of course.

It's influence through Hunter aimed at then VP Biden.

No idea what's on this laptop, and whether more shoes will drop.

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

It's influence through Hunter aimed at then VP Biden.

No idea what's on this laptop, and whether more shoes will drop.

I meant in the fact theyre talking a lot about the cocaine and sex tape which really doesnt matter a ton in the long run. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Hestia11 said:

I meant in the fact theyre talking a lot about the cocaine and sex tape which really doesnt matter a ton in the long run. 

Some of them, I'm sure. As far as that goes, it seems the big issue is blackmail liabilities because of various behaviour.